We Will Be Always Together...

Good Things Happens Everyday
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"It's....my....Jong Kook...oppa!"  A tears escape from her eyes. Suddenly Jong Kook opened his eyes. He rubbed his eyes and realized Ji Hyo.

"Ji Hyo-ah....you're awake! Are you okay? Why are you crying?" He asked but she just looked at him blankly. Then he wiped her tears and pulled her to his embrace.

"Okay...okay...just take your time before talk...You must be so tired!" He lovingly her hair. After a while Ji Hyo release herself from his embrace and looked into his eyes.

"Oppa...Jong..Kook..oppa!" She finally talked with a low voice.

"Yes..sweetheart?What happened?"

"I...I..."

"Did you remember something?"

"...No..." She answered without thinking. Suddenly Jong Kook's tears began to flow.

"Thank you Ji Hyo-ah....thank you for being safe..."

"Why are you crying oppa? Do you really love me that much?" She said. He hug her tightly.

"Don't you know that?..You're my breath..you're my life...I love you so much! What would I have done if you'd leave me alone?"

'But you leave me alone....why?' she thought with a pain in her heart. She pushed Jong Kook slightly.

"I'm fine now! Don't worry about me!" She said coldly. Jong Kook was surprised at the sudden chance of her but didn't think bad.

"Y-yes...you're fine now!" He slowly approached her to kiss but Ji Hyo avoid him and turned her head.

"I'm tired...I want to sleep! Please leave me alone.." Her eyes was cold.Jong Kook realized sudden chance of her but he didn't say anything....at least for now.

"Okay...I'll leave now...if you need anything call me..I'll be in front of the door!" His voice was sad and Ji Hyo knew that. She turned her back to him and pretending like sleep. Jong Kook approached her and saw her eyes is closed. Then kissed her cheek.

"I love you!" He whispered before left the room. Ji Hyo slowly opened her eyes after heard door's shutting. Her tears floated on her cheeks.

"You hurt me..oppa...!" Tha was the last word come out before falling asleep due to medicines.

"Jong Kook-ssi..."

"Yes doctor?"

"We checked Ji Hyo-ssi last condition..everything looks normal but as I said she shouldn't force herself to remember anything...she can discharged from the hospital..."

"Thank you doctor!"

Then Jong Kook went to her room. He slowly opened the door.

"Oh..you're already awake?" Jong Kook said. Ji Hyo just nodded. "Doctor said you can go home!"

"I know..."She sai coldly

"Ji Hyo-ah....something is wrong?"

"...No.."

"Okay then! I will wait outside while you're preparing!"

"Here we are.." They went to the Ji Hyo's house. Jong Kook entered the password and opened the door.

"Walk slowly..Ji Hyo-ah!"

"I'm fine okay? I can take care of myself...you can go!" She entered the home. She was about to close the door but Jong Kook stopped her.

"Ji Hyo-ah...can't I come in? I want to be with you!" Ji Hyo went inside but leave door open. Jong Kook entered the home. They sat on the couch.

"Ji Hyo-ah...that day....before I found out you were in the hospital....where were you? Jae Suk hyung said you go out then didn't come back!"

"I wasn't anywhere! I felt dizzy and wanted to go home then I was fainted in the way of the home..."

"DON'T LİE TO ME!" He suddenly shouted. Ji Hyo was scared of his sudden shout. "Ji Hyo-ah...I'm sorry....they said where they find you and it wasn't your home way!"

"Go...Kim Jong Kook!"

"Ji Hyo-ah..."He tried to hug her but Ji Hyo pushed him.

"LEAVE ME ALONE!"She shouted. She immediately went to her room and shut the door. Jong Kook even surprised his own action. He left the home with a heavy heart.

4 Days Later.

Ji Hyo still didn't talk with Jong Kook. He always tried to talk with her but she avoid him all the time. Jong Kook entered the cafe. Ji Hyo was not here.

"Jae Suk hyung..where's Ji Hyo?"

"She said she won't come here today..."

"Why?"

"I don't know...go and ask yourself...I'm not going to open cafe today anyway!"

Jong Kook was about to say something but his phone trembled.

'Come here this address...' It was a message from Ji Hyo. Jong Kook was shocked when he saw the address. It was her ophanege's address.

"This can't be!"

"What's going on Jong Kook-ah?"

"Ji Hyo....she remembered everything! Hyung...I'm going!" He immediately left to the cafe.

"Hyung...He going somewhere! Do you want to do it..or..?"

"Just follow him!"

"Hyung..are you about it? If boss find out about it...you might be die! All of us...might be die!"

"I don't care! The boss is not doing anything because of that stupid Song Ji Hyo but..I will take revenge on Jong Kook!"

"Okay..hyung..okay!"

Jong Kook entered the old building. He knew where to find Ji Hyo. He went to her room and as expected she was there...sitting on the floor and leaning against the wall.

"Ji Hyo-ah...."Jong Kook softly said as entered the room with a quilty expression.

"Oh?..You're here! Come....sit beside me!"She said and he did what she said. There was a awkward silence. After a while Ji Hyo broke the silence.

"Why did you do that...oppa?" Her voice was sad.

"Ji Hyo-ah....I just wanted to protect you! You don't know what happening!"

"I know! Cheon Sang Kyu-ssi...told me everything..."

"WHAT?Did he find you? He didn't hurt you did he?"

"He didn't but somebody did..."

"Who? I will kill them!"

"You but you don't have to kill yourself!" Then he told him to all story between Sang Kyu and herself.

"Ji Hyo-ah...if you know the truth you've got to understand me!"

"Oppa....do you really love me?"

"Of course..I love you!"

Then Ji Hyo suddenly stood up without saying anything. Jong Kook also stand up.

"I'll leave now...oppa!" She said calmly. She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter