They're Happy?

Good Things Happens Everyday
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oppa..who did this to you?" Ji Hyo asked while help him to eat.

"What do you think?"

"Sang Kyu ahjussi?"

"I can't think of someone else!"

"But oppa...he said he will leave you alone for me...I don't think he did this to you!"

"I really don't know Ji Hyo-ah!" He sigh heavly. "Anyway..let's not talk about it!"

"Oppa...I was so scared when I saw you in blood.."

"It's okay now! Don't be sad anymore..." He smiled gently and she nodded.

2 Days Later

"Oppa...doctor said you can go home..."

"Really? I miss my home..."

Ji Hyo helped him to prepare and they left the hospital.

"Let's find a taxi.."


"Here we are oppa!" They went to the Ji Hyo's home.

"Ji Hyo-ah...why are we here?"

"Because you will stay with me until your shoulder will be fine!"

"There's no need for it Ji Hyo-ah! I'm already fine!"

"What is this? You don't want to stay with me?"

"Of course I want to stay with you but..."

"Then come oppa!"

"Jaaa! You will sleep here and I will sleep on the couch!"

"No...I'll sleep on the couch!"

"Aniya...I'm used to sleep on the couch! I'm always fell asleep when I was watching TV!" Then Jong Kook suddenly pulled her to himself with his right hand and kissed her. Ji Hyo was surprised but she closed her eyes and responsed to his kiss.They broke the kiss when they out of the breath.

"What was that for?" Ji Hyo asked with red face.

"This is a thank you!" He smiled. Ji Hyo gave him a quick kiss.

"Then you're welcome!" She smiled shyly. After a while they heard the doorbell.

"Are you expecting someone Ji Hyo-ah?"

"No oppa!"

They went to the door and Jong Kook slowly opened.

"YOU! What are you doing here?" Jong Kook said in anger.

"Sang Kyu ahjussi?"

"Can I come in Ji Hyo-ah?"

"NO, YOU CAN'T!"

"Oppa...please calm down! Please come in!" Sang Kyu entered the home. "Please have a seat.."

"No..I have to go but want to explain something!"

"I'm listening!"

"You think I did this to Jong Kook right?"

"We can't think of anyone else.."Jong Kook said.

"I understand but it wasn't me...it was the one of my man! He wanted to take revenge from you but I didn't know! Ji Hyo-ah..I'm really sorry! I just want you to know I kept my promise..."

"But ahjussi...what if that man hurt Jong Kook oppa again?"

"Believe me...he can't !"

"What happen to him?"

"You don't need to know Ji Hyo-ah! You don't need to afraid anymore! I won't be around  for a while but if you need anything you can call me Ji Hyo! I'm leaving...Take care!" Then he left.

"Ahh!" Suddenly Jong Kook shouted.

"OMO! What happened oppa?"

"It's just a litle pain!"

"Come here..you!" They went to her room and Ji Hyo helped him to lay down on the bed and gave him a painkiller.

"Are you better now?" She asked in worry after a while.

"I'll be better if you lay beside me!"

"Oppa...but your shoulders...."

"Song Ji Hyo....aren't you listening? This side is fine..Come..." He opened his arm and waiting for her. Then Ji Hyo lay beside him and he pulled her closer to himself as she laid her head in his chest. They didn't speak. There was a silence in the room. This silence was not uncomfortable but relaxing...After a while Ji Hyo broke the silence.

"Now...it's all over?"

"What do you mean..Ji Hyo-ah?"

"We will be fine...nothing can disturb us right? I'll be always by your side...and no one's going to hurt you right?"

He kissed top of her head.

"Yes..eveything is over now! We will be always together...Finally...eveything will be fine..love!"

"You said 'love'! It's the first time!"

"Don't worry! I'll tell it often from now on!"

"I....love you oppa!"

"I love you more!" After a while they both fall asleep.

It was almost evening. Ji Hyo slowly opened her eyes. She looked at Jong Kook. He was still sleeping. She gently pulled his arm from her waist and got up the bed. She went to the kitchen. Soon Jong Kook also wake up and got up the bed. He saw Ji Hyo in the kitchen. She was cooking. He approached her from the behind and hugged her with one hand.

"OMO! You scared me!"

"What are you doing?"

"I'm cooking for you something healty! You should heal quickly..."

"Aigo...my girlfriend...is care about me so much!" He said and began to gently kiss her neck. Ji Hyo was distracted from his kiss but tried to control herself.

"Ah...op..pa..."

"I really missed you so much..." He said while still kiss her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter