I'll Never Leave You Again!

Good Things Happens Everyday
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

4 Days Later

Min Hee and Kwang Soo were at the cafe.

"Kwang Soo-ah....don't you think Ji Hyo noona is a bit strange these days?"

"Why?"

"I went to her house yesterday and she panicked! It's seems like she hiding something from us?.."

"I don't think so Min Hee-ah but I'll talk with her!"

Then cafe's door opened and Suk Jin entered the cafe.

"Suk Jin hyung..."

Kwang Soo and Min Hee greeted him.

"Kwang Soo-ah...where's Jae Suk?"

"I think he's in the kitchen! You sit here! I'll call her!"

After a while Jae Suk came out of the kitchen.

"Jae Suk-ah....."

"Hyung..you're here! Why are you looking sad hyung?"

"I'm just sorry for my students! You know..they've worked hard but we had to cancel the theatre...."

" What happened to that girl? Nana?" Kwang Soo asked.

"Her parents sent her to America! By the way...how is Ji Hyo? I couldn't see her for a while.."

"She's getting better! She began to remember...not too much but still..." Kwang Soo said.

Ji Hyo entered the room.

"Ahjussi...."

"Yes?"

"I have to go somewhere for a while! Can you stay alone here?"

"Yes...don't worry about me! Actually...I'll leave today!"

"You're leaving?" Ji Hyo asked with a sad face. Jong Kook just nodded. "Ahjussi...please don't leave before I come! Wait for me!"

"Okay!" He smiled to her.

Ji Hyo entered the cafe.

"Oppa..."

"Ji Hyo-ah..annyeong!" Suk Jin said.

"Why are you here Ji Hyo-ah?" Jae Suk asked.

"I came to meet Suk Jin oppa!"

"Why noona?"

"We're going to go rehearsal room! Do you remember you said I'm always practicing there?..That's why I want to see there.."

"Then...see you later guys! Let's go Ji Hyo-ah!"

 

"Here we're!" Suk Jin said.

"Woow! This room is so amazing!" She said while looking around. Then Suk Jin's phone rang.

"Yes..sir...okay!....Ji Hyo-ah...sorry but I have to go! If you want..we can look around later!"

"Oppa...can I stay here?"

"If you want....but will you be okay?"

"Don't worry oppa!"

Then Suk Jin left. Ji Hyo sat on the corner of the stage after looking around.

"It feels good!" She smiled. "I feel good after a long time!" She took a deep breath. She was looking at stage in front of her. Ji Hyo went out of the rehearsal room and saw studio.

"There's a studio here? Oh! Door is not locked..."She slowly opened the door and entered the studio.There was no one in there.She was looking to the studio in fascinate.

'Why don't you look at me Ji Hyo-ah?...Look at me......Your eyes just so beautiful!' A familiar voice came to her mind again.

"I think I'm remember something but....that's really annoying!" She spoke to herself and left to the studio.

She was on the way to the home but her phone rang.

"Jin Hyuk-ah...."

"Ji Hyo-ah...where are you?...I'm in front of your home..."

"I'm not at home but I'm on way!"

"Then should I wait at the park? I have to tell you something importnt!"

"Okay..I'm coming!"

 

"Jin Hyuk-ah.."

"Ji Hyo-ah..annyeong!"

"What do you want to tell me?"

"Are you in hurry Ji Hyo-ah?.."

"Ah! No...I'm just tired that's why I want to go home and rest!"

"Okay...Ji Hyo-ah...actually I have to confess something to you..."

"Confess?.."

"Yes...you know..we're friends..but I want to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter