Jealousy and Feeling...

Good Things Happens Everyday
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ji Hyo opened her eyes slowly with little bit dizzy feeling. Then she looked at the right side of the bed and saw Jong Kook sleep on the floor. She remembered doing the same thing for him. She was found him and he was injured. Then she looked at her hand. He was holding her hand. She felt so warm at that moment. Ji Hyo even didn't know what this feeling but she felt very good after a long time. Jong Kook woke up meanwhile Ji Hyo still in deep thought.

"You're awake? Ji Hyo-ah...." Jong Kook asked.

"Huh?.."

"How do you feel?" He asked while checking her fever.

"I...still feel little dizzy but I'm so much better!" She smiled. "Did you sleep on the floor all night?"

"I think..."

"I'm....sorry!" She said with a low voice and sad face.She lowered her head.

"For what?"

"For...bother you and...for shouted at you before! You should've gone to your home after take me....Why did you stay here?"

"By....any..chance...I look like a bad person?"

"What?" She looked at him blankly.

"You were sick.....how can I leave you like that? You did the same thing for me! I paid my dept to you!"

"....You did this to me because you feel you owe me?...You didn't have to do that...I thought...never mind...It doesn't matter.." She was dissappointed but tried to hide her feeling. Jong Kook noticed her suddenly changing expression and smiled slightly.

' I think...our plan is worked! She can...love me again!' he thought. "You thought what...Ji Hyo?" He began to .

"It...it...was nothing..."

"Really?" Jong Kook slowly started close to Ji Hyo. She was surprised.

"W-what....are...you...doing?"

He didn't answer and stopped when their nose almost touch each other. There she goes again. Her heart was beating like crazy. Her face turned red and she opened her eyes widely. She was looking into his small eyes now. She wanted to push him but she couldn't.

"Ji Hyo-ah.....you're blushing...." He said in smile.  "I will prepare breakfast for you....okay?" Then he stood up and left to the room. She took a deep breath because she was holding her breath unknowingly.

"Calm down...Song Ji Hyo....calm down! What did you do to me...Kim Jong Kook? This isn't love right? Of course not..." She spoke to herself without knowing Jong Kook in front of the door and heard everyting.

After a while Jong Kook come back to room with breakfast tray.

"Here's your breakfast...."

"Why did you bring it here? I could come to table..." she nagging.

"Then...should I take it back?" He pretended leaving the room.

"NO! Give me my food ahjussi!"

"Only one condition!" Jong Kook said. Ji Hyo looked at him with curiously.

"Tell me!"

"Call me 'oppa'.."

"Oppa? In your dreams...." She pouted.

"Then...I should take it back...and you should prepare breakfast for yourself...."

"Why? I can go to the table and eat what you prepare"

"No..you can't...because I will eat them! I'm hungry too!" Jong Kook turned his back and began to walk toward room's door.

"Yaaaaa! Oppa....I'm hungry!" She said shyly. Jong Kook smiled before turn toward Ji Hyo. He looked at Ji Hyo and she was looked at him with puppy eyes and innocent expression.

"What did you say? I couldn't hear you clearly...."

"Oppaaaa....please......"

Jong Kook gave her the tray, thinking that he won and he was right. This time he won.

"Can I sit beside you?"

Ji Hyo just nodded as Jong Kook sat down beside her on the bed.

"Delicious?"

"Yes...."

"Why are you always blushing? Your fever still high?" He was about to touch her forehead but she pulled herself back.

"I..I'm f-fine!...By the way...how did you enter the home last night? I didn't tell you password..."

"I.....I...."

"Jae Suk oppa told you?"

"Oh! Yes....he told me!"

"I think I should change password!"

"Why? Don't you trust me?"

"That's not it......I wouldn't let you change my clothes if I don't trust you...." She speak without thinking but she flustered after realize what she said.

"I...I..m-mean..I...trust..y-you!"

"Okay....I believe you!"

After a while Jong Kook's phone rang. He answered the phone.

"Yes...I'm busy now...why?...Okay...I'll be there in the afternoon..."

"Oppa...who's is this? I think I heard a girl voice...."

"Yes....I talked with a girl!"

"It's none of my bussiness anyway!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter