Oppa Is Gone Mad!

Good Things Happens Everyday
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She shyly looked at Jong Kook when they broke the kiss. He quickly embraced her.

"Sorry, I didn't get a gift for you!" Jong Kook said while her hair.

"No...You gave my gift! Thank you!" Then he looked at her face and wiped her tears.

"Ji Hyo-ah, don't cry anymore! I will protect you! Don't you see my muscles? I'm strong!" He tried to laugh her. She smiled.

"That's so much better! You're beautiful when you cry but you're more beautiful when you smile!" Jong Kook said. Ji Hyo blushed. He her cheek.

"Oppa..what heppened to your hand?"

"I just hit the wall!"

"Because of me right? I'm sorry! Does it hurt?"

"You don't have to be sorry!It doesn't hurt!..... Ji Hyo-ah....do you know what happened? Jin Hyuk-ssi asked me if I love you....I just said I like you but he said he loves you! When he says that my heart is hurts! Then I realized that I love you!" He kissed her forehead.

"I should have trusted you oppa!"

"It's all over now!Also...I don't want you to come here again!"

"But-"

"Ji Hyo-ah....you know who you are..that's why you don't need to come here!" Then he holds her hand.

"Thank you oppa!" He suddenly kiss her on the lips. "YAH! Oppa, what are you doing?" She blushed and avoid his gaze.

"Why? Why? What happened? What have I done?"He teased.

"Ya! Kim Jong Kook!"

"Okay..okay! Come on...Let's go my cute Ji Hyo!"

"Oppa, that's so cheesy..Aigo!"

They came out of the building.

"Oppa....rain is pretty heavy! What to do?"

"Well, I have an umbrella but too small! I'm not sure if it's fits both of us!" He tried to hide his smile.

"So, you're going to leave me here? Okay..you go!" She pouted.

"I didn't say that! You know I'm clever! I just need to do that so we can go!" He put his arm on her shoulders and pulled her toward himself. "Ji Hyo-ah, you should hug my waist!"

"Why? Why do I have to do? Also you can't walk like that!"

"Aissh! Seriously! I can walk! But if you keep stubbornness, I'll kiss you!"

"NO! Okay! I'll do!" She hug his waist and they began to walk.

 

"Ji Hyo-ah, I have to go to studio! Do you want to come with me? "

"Yes...."

They went to the studio.

"Jong Kook hyung...you're late! Oh! Ji Hyo-ah, you're here too!"

"Annyeonghaseyo Haha oppa!"

"I'm sorry for being late Haha-yah!"

"It's okay hyung but let's start!"

"Do you have a lot of work oppa?"

"I'm not sure Ji Hyo-ah! I have to record two song but I can take you home when you want!"

"Okay oppa! " She smiled sweetly. Jong Kook enter the recording room and Ji Hyo sat down on the couch.

"Haha-yah, I'm ready!" Jong Kook started singing. Ji Hyo closed her eyes while listenin his voice. After a while she unwittingly fell asleep.

Three hours later he's finished his work.

"Hyung, you've worked hard!"

"Thanks....!"

"I'm leaving hyung!"

Then Jong Kook went to Ji Hyo.

"Aigoo! This girl is something else! How can she sleep here? Moreover she looks so cute right now....I can't wake her up..." He sat the chair in front of her.  "Yah! What did you do to me? I've never felt like thi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter