Our First Kiss

Good Things Happens Everyday
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jong Kook went to home.

"Ahhh! Seriously! She says I don't trust her but....she doesn't trust me!" He punched the wall with his hand. Her hand began to bleed. Kwang Soo heard the voice and immediately came out of the room.

"Hyung...what are you doing? What happened?"

"Kwang Soo-ah......" Suddenly his tears began to flow.

"Come...have a sit...you need to calm down!" They sat on the couch. "Now tell me what happened?"

"Do you know Choi Jin Hyuk?"

"Jin Hyuk hyung....What happened to him?"

"He's here...."

"Jin Hyuk hyung is here? Really?...But you're angry because of him?"

"I'm angry because of Ji Hyo! This time she really hurt me!"

"I'm really confused right now! "

Jong Kook told him what happened.

"Kwang Soo-ah...tell me what to do...."

"I'm sure Ji Hyo noona see Jin Hyuk hyun as a friend...but...I don't know....Hyung...Ji Hyo noona trust people so easily!"

"Kwang Soo-ah...She just doesn't trust me..I think! But who is Choi Jin Hyuk? I mean what's between them?"

"Hyung...you should ask this Ji Hyo noona...I can't answer...!"

Then Jong Kook stood up without talking and went to the his room.

Next morning Ji Hyo got up out of the bed and prepared to go to work. She went to thec cafe.

"Good morning Jae Suk oppa!" She said. Jong Kook just looked at her. She just ignored him and went to the kitchen.

They both ignored each other all day. It was in the evening. Jae Suk approached Ji Hyo.

"Ji Hyo-ah...."

"Yes oppa..."

"I know tomorrow is your birtday and you don't celebrate your birthday but..accept it..please!" He handed her a small box.

"Oppa...there's no need for this.....Thank you!"

"You're welcome! You're not coming tomorrow right?"

"Yes..oppa!"

"Okay..Bye!" She just smiled and left the cafe.

"Jae Suk hyung....what did you give Ji Hyo?"

"A present!...It's her birthday tomorrow!"

"Are you serious hyung?"

"Yes....But she don't celebrate her birthday Jong Kook-ah!"

"Why?"

"I don't know either! She never told me!"

"Okay hyung....thanks!"

 

Ji Hyo was in front of the her house but she heard a voice.

"Ji Hyo-ah..."

"Oh! Jin Hyuk-ah..what are you doing here? I thought you have a photoshoot!"

"I'm going to go tomorrow!"

"So, why are you here?"

"Ji Hyo-ah...actually I wanted to learn what happened yesterday after I left! You..and...Jong Kook-ssi...."

"We...had..a fight! "

"I'm so sorry Ji Hyo-ah! Because of me.."

"No...It's not your fault! I'm angry because he said you love me but that's not true! "

"Ji Hyo-ah..I.."

"You told me your feeling have changed! Anyway....I'm sure in time everyting will be fine!"

"Ji Hyo-ah..Jong Kook-ssi said the truth!"

"What?"

"I love you Ji Hyo-ah! I asked him if he loves you but he just said he likes you...."

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"My feeling for you..have not changed! I love you!"

"Jin Hyuk-ah...I'm a stupid! Because of you I break his heart! You.....I don't love you Jin Hyuk-ah!" She was about to enter home with blank expression but Jin Hyuk stopped her.

"Ji Hyo-ah....believe me...I tried to change my feelings..but after seeing you....I noticed my heart never changed! You don't love me now but you can love me in time! I wait for you!"

"Let go of me! I believed you but I lost all my faith in y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter