The Boy And The Girl

Good Things Happens Everyday
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I love you too!" He said between the kiss. After a while they broke the kiss. He was still holding her face with his hands. She looked at Jong Kook innocently. Then Jong Kook embraced her and let her lean his chest.

"So...what...should we do now?" Jong Kook said in smile. Ji Hyo suddenly pushed him. He was surprised.

"What do you mean ahjussi?...T-that was a mistake! You should go to Yeo Jin!" She said and started running with red face.

"Ya! Song Ji Hyo....you can't run away from me anymore! See you tomorrow...jealousy queen!" He shouted with a big smile on his face.

Ji Hyo quickly entered the home and went to her bedroom.

"What's wrong with me?...I'm not a brave person but......ahh! I'm about to go crazy.......I think I have to take a warm shower! Yes..absolutely!"

She went the bathroom and opened the hot water. She let hot water hit her skin while she's in deep thought.

'But...he said he loves me!...If he loves me why is he flirting with Yeo Jin?...By..any chance..he's playing with me? This can't be right? Stupid....stupid....stupid...!"

After a while she went out of the bathroom. After wearing her clothes she went the living room and sat on the couch. She the TV. There was a love movie on the TV. Ji Hyo started to the watch movie.

A movie scene appeared.....the girl confessed to the bad boy but he rejected the girl.

"...Come on..girl! Don't cry for that bastard!" She was talking about to movie. 

  Movie scene......Another man  goes to the girl....they're friend for a long time and the boy is in love with the girl but he thought the girl doesn't love him. The girl cries on his shoulder.  

"Yes..that's right! She loves you...but she just doesn't know she's in love with you right now! Stupid girl....she's crying for other man who doesn't love her!"

  Movie scene......The boy cannot stand to see the girl cry.  The boy cannot hold hisself and goes to the boy who rejected the girl. The boy punched the bad boy and they start fighting. The bad boys beat the boy and he's hurt real bad.  

"....Why did you do that? Oh! How can he loves that girl more than hisself?" Ji Hyo shouted while crying.

  Movie scene.......The boy in the hospital. The girls enters his room. ...the girl asks why he doing this....and the boy says the bad boy hurt her and that's why he fight with bad boys. The girl so touched.  

"Ha! Finally....She realized..."  Ji Hyo said while biting her fingers.

  Movie Scene......The girl sees him talking to a pretty girl and goes to him. The girl asks who is that pretty girl in anger. The boy says she's just his friend but the girl  pouted. The boy realized that the girl loves him too and suddenly the boy kisses her.  

"Oh My God! He kissed her....!" Ji Hyo was smiling but suddenly remembered what happen early between herself and Jong Kook.  "Actually...this scene quite similiar to ours... but...that boy not as stupid as Kim Jong Kook..and that boy not flirting with other girls.....Anyway.....focus on movie!"

  Movie scene.......The bad boys appeared while they kissing. They broke the kiss.Suddenly a bad boy try to puch the boy but the girl passed in front of the boy and the bad boy punch her. The girl fainted. The boy cannot control hisself after sees to the girl lying on the ground. The boy attacks them. The bad boy pulled out his gun.......  

Ji Hyo was very focused on movie but all of a sudden power is gone.

"Oh! NO! Why now? Movie....but...it's so dark!"  Even though she lost her memories but she was still afraid of the dark. She  stood up and carefylly began to walk her bedroom. She couldn't see anything bacause of the darkness.

"AHHH!" She hit her head to the wall."My head...ahh!" Then she went to her bedroom and found the candles. She lay  down on the bed after light up the candles. After a while she fell asleep.

NEXT DAY

Ji Hyo slowly opened the cafe's door. She looled around and make sure herself that Jong Kook not around.

"Huh! Thanks God! He's not here!" She entered the cafe and walked toward kitchen.

"Song Ji Hyo!" A familiar voice came from her back. It was Jong Kook. Ji Hyo stopped.

"Why are you moving in insidiously?" Jong Kook . Jong Kook approacher her as Ji Hyo turned around. She couldn't look into his eyes.

"What.....do...you..want ahjussi?" She said while trying to avoid his gaze.

"I....want..you!" He keeps teasing her. Ji Hyo's face was all red and her eyes went big after hearing Jong Kook.

"..H-how..can you talk with me..like that? We're...just strangers!"

"Strangers?...we're not! Also I-...what is this? What happened?" Jong Kook asked in worry after saw a red mark Ji Hyo forehead. He raised his hand to her forehead and rubbed softly.

"I...just...hit the wall!"

"Are you blind? how can you hit your forehead to wall?" He raised his voice a little.

"Ahjussi....why are you shooting at me? Why do you care about me? Also I didn't hit my forehead on purpose! Yesterday power is gone and that's why I couldn't see anything....don't shout at me and care about me again!" She quickly went the kitchen and Jong Kook followed her. He holds her waist pulled toward hisself when they enter the kitchen.

"Let me go..."he said and release herself. Then she looked at his face.

"Ji Hyo-ah....I'm sorry! I was just worried about you and....you know....I shouldn't have shouted at you!" Suddenly his tears flow on hiss cheek. Ji Hyo feels like her heart hurt after saw his tears.

"Pabo...Kim Jong Kook! Why are you crying? I had to cry...not you! Come here!" She embraced him and he rested his head on her shoulder.

"I'm.....sorry...Ji Hyo-ah.."

"It's okay....please don't cry....!" Then Jong Kook raised his head and looked at her. Ji Hyo wiped his tears. He smiled.

"Thank you! Also....about yesterday..." Jong Kook said.

"As I said that was a mistake! I was just so confuse....and...don't think we're good now! I..just h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter