She's Back...

Good Things Happens Everyday
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A man with black suit entered the his boss office.

"Boss..."

"Yes?"

"We found everything we could find...about her!"

"Then...start telling.."

"Her name is Song Ji Hyo....you already knew that!...She grew up in an orphanage! She left there when she was eighteen..and she got a job in a cafe..."

"Who's is the owner of the the cafe?"

"Yoo Jae Suk! He's not only her boss...from what I hear he's like a older brother for her..."

"Okay....go on!"

"She's currently studying in the University....about acting!"

"Really?"

"Yeah! So...do you know her boss?"

"I think I know her but I need to talk with her...just to be sure!"

"But....boss....she won't remember you...because she doesn't remember anything! A few month ago she lost her memories..." He told the boss everything.

"I really don't know what to do right now!"

"Why is that 'Song Ji Hyo' important for you? You want to take revenge from Jong Kook...and you can just use her girlfriend for revenge! What's so important?"

"Because I can't hurt her....also since when are you questioning me? Huh? Get out now!"

The man went out of the room with a annoying face.

"Hyung..what happened in the boss's office?" Another man asked.

"This is getting annoying but I can't Jong Kook let go! I spent my youth in prison because of Jong Kook! He's going to pay for this! I don't care about the boss anymore!"

"Oppa...what are you doing here?" She asked when went out of the home. Jong Kook was waiting for her in front of the her home.

"I was waiting for you...my girlfriend!" He smiled and she blushed.

"Why didn't you call me? You must have waited too long!"

"Then...you have to give me a gift..."

"What do you want?" She asked with a blank face.

"Let me think! Hmm! Oh! Close your eyes!"

"Why oppa?"

"Just close!" Ji Hyo closed her eyes and suddenly she felt a warmth covers her lips. She opened her eyes slightly. She knew now what is the that warmth. It was his lips. Jong Kook realized Ji Hyo and smiled while still kissing.Then he slowly broke the kiss and placed his forehead to hers.

"Hey! Why are you so damn cute?" Jong Kook said and once again locked their lips together. This time Ji Hyo responseded the kiss and wrapped her arms around his neck. Jong Kook holds her head from the behind and deepened the kiss. Kiss slowly turned a passionate kiss and they broke the kiss when they out of breath. He embrace her and she lean on his chest.

"I love you!" He whispered.

"I love you too!" She looked at him and said. Then he interlock their hands and they began to walk.

"Ji Hyo-ah..thanks for...the gift! Shoud I wait you everyday?" He teased.

"Yaaa! Kim Jong Kook..." She blushed.

It was in the afternoon.

"Ji Hyo-ah....I have some work to do outside..."

"Where are you going oppa?"

"Just..somewhere! I will tell you later okay?" Ji Hyo nodded. "Oh! By the way....wait for me...I'll take you home!"

"Okay oppa!"

Then Jong Kook left the cafe.

It was in the evening.

"Jae Suk oppa...I'm going to throw out trash.."

"Okay Ji Hyo-ah!"

Ji Hyo went out of the cafe with trash bag. She threw the trash and was about to go back the cafe but a black car stops in front of her. Then a few got out of the car.

"Song Ji Hyo-ssi?"

"Yes..." She asked with little scared expression.

"You will come with us!" A man said.

"Where? Who are you?"

"Just come with us!"

"No...I don't want to! Jae Suk oppa!" She shouted a little bit.

"Guys...put her in the car!" They hold Ji Hyo and forced the get in the car.

"Let go of me!" She was trying released herself but they were so strong. They put her in the car and immediately left there. Ji Hyo was trying to attack them in the car.

"Ahh! Enough!" He pulled out his gun. Ji Hyo was so scared. "I think you should stop young lady!" He said and Ji Hyo did what he said.

"Where did she go?" Jae Suk was lookig around for Ji Hyo. Then cafe's door opened.

"Hyung..."

"Jong Kook-ah..." He said with a worried voice.

"What happened?"

"I can't find Ji Hyo!"

"What?"

"She went to throw the trash but it's been a while and now I can't find her!"

Jong Kook quickly pulled out his phone and call her. After a few ring her phone off.

"Hyung...I will go to her home! Maybe she's there!"

"Okay! Call me Jong Kook-ah!"

They entered a dark place with Ji Hyo. Then one of the man knocked the a office door.

"Come in!"

They entered the office.

"Here's the Song Ji Hyo..boss.." Boss looked at Ji Hyo and realized her scared expression then he saw the gun.

"Ya! What's that gun? Didn't I tell you not to scare her?" He shouted.

"Sorry boss! It's just...she didn't want to come with us!"

"Okay..okay...Get her some water....now get out!" They left the office. Ji Hyo and the boss was alone in the office.

"Are you okay...Ji Hyo-ah?"

"Sir....do I know you?"

"I think you do!"

"What do you mean?"

"Actually...I was looking for someone for years....Her name is Song Ji Hyo and....it's you!"

"Sir...I can' understand....Well, actually I lost my memories and..."

"I know what happened to you! Don't worry I will tell you who am I...and I'm sorry!"

"For what?"

"Because I couldn't keep my promise!"

"Which promise?....Sir...sorry but if you keep talking like this...my brain may not be able to handle it!"

"Okay...I'll tell you! First take a seat.." They sat on the couch. Ji Hyo was looking at him with curious eyes. "Ji Hyo-ah...your eyes haven't change a bit..First time I saw when you were five..."

Flashback

Ji Hyo had escaped from the orphanage secretly. Yes...she was five but she was also smart enough to escape fro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter