I'm Sorry And Thank You

Good Things Happens Everyday
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It wasin the morning. Ji Hyo slowly opened her eyes. She suddey remembered the last night.

"Why did oppa do that?..I have to talk to him today!" She said and got out of the bed. She prepared for work and left the house.

"OMO!" She suddenly screamed.

"Calm down Ji Hyo-ah!" Jong Kook said.

"What are you doing here ahjussi?"

"You're still mad at me! Ji Hyo-ah..I...I just wanted to say sorry for last night!" She didn't answer him and started walking.

"Song Ji Hyo...why aren't you answering?" Jong Kook followed her. "Ji Hyo-ah, I'm really sorry!"

She turn around and looked at Jong Kook.

"Why are you sorry? For jealous of me?" She asked.

"Yes..."

"What? Did you admit it?"

"Of course! Why? You're my girlfriend right? So, did you forgive me?"

"I don't know oppa!"

"You forgive me because you're calling me oppa!" Jong Kook said while smiling.

"Oppa, seriously don't do that again! I felt so bad yesterday!"

"Okay! I'm sorry!" Then he holds her hand and they keep walking.

 

It was in the afternoon. Cafe's door opened.

"Yeo Jin-ah..."

"Ji Hyo-ah...It's so cold outside! Could you get me a warm coffee?"

"Okay! " After a while Ji Hyo come back with coffee. "Here's your coffee!"

"Thanks!  Ji Hyo-ah, now you should tell me what's going on!"

"First....You know Jong Kook oppa right?...He and me...we're dating!"

"WHAT? You're what?"

"Be quiet! Why does everyone gives the same reaction? Can't we dating?"

"I'm just surprised Ji Hyo-ah but you look good together!"

"Thank you! By the way...you wanted to talk about Nana?"

"Yes...That day I went to the rehearsel room! I was about to enter room but I heard a voice! Then I entered the room quietly! I saw Nana but she didn't notice me! She was rehearsing your role!"

"This can be because she got a small role...maybe she could have used my role to work!" Ji Hyo said.

"Okay...there's nothing wrong with that but let me finish! Then her phone rang! Do you know what she said?...She said she's going to play lead role!" Yeo Jin said.

"I don't think so Yeo Jin-ah....You might have heard wrong or I don't know....it's just doesn't make a sense!"

"Ji Hyo-ah...don't trust people easily! At least be careful okay?"

"Okay Yeo Jin-ah..Let's go or we will be late! Jong Kook oppa...we're leaving!"

"Ji Hyo-ah, come to the studio after rehearsel okay?" Jong Kook said.

"Woooww what a thoughtful boyfriend! " Yeo Jin said while looking at Ji Hyo. Ji Hyo just smi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter