Everything For You

Good Things Happens Everyday
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Good morning Ji Hyo-ah!" Jae Suk entered the Ji Hyo's room in hospital.

"Good morning sir!"

"Ji Hyo-ah.....call me 'oppa'! We're that close okay?"

"Okay o-oppa!"

"I'll take you home today!"

"Really?..That's good!"

"Sir, you're here!" Jin Hyuk entered the room.

"Yes....I'll take Ji Hyo to home!"

"So..let's go!"

"No....I'm waiting for Min Hee!"

After a while Min Hee come to the hospital.

"Oppa...good morning! Ji Hyo unni....how are you today?"

"Me?...I...don't...know yet!"

"Let's go!"

"Yes..here we are...." Jin Hyuk said. "But..sir...she's staying alone here....I don't think that's good!"

"You're right!"

"I can stay with her Jae Suk oppa!" Min Hee said. "That's okay for you unni?"

Ji Hyo just nodded while looking around.

"Okay! Min Hee-ah....Ji Hyo-ah...do you remember your door password?"

"No..."

"What to do oppa?" Min Hee said.

"Don't worry....I know password..I just asked.." Jae Suk said and open the door.

"So...we're leaving! Ji Hyo have to rest!" Jae Suk said and left with Jin Hyuk.

 

"Unni....I think this is your room!"

"Thank you Min Hee-ssi!"

"Don't use 'ssi' unni....please!"

"We're close to each other? How do I know you?"

"We're.....close..and we meet to the Jae Suk oppa's cafe! You were working there!"

"Really?...." Ji Hyo slowly entered to her room. Everything was so new for her.

"Do you want to rest unni?"

"Yes...."

Min Hee left the room and closed the door.Ji Hyo was looking around with a blank expression.

"This is my room but why so unfamiliar?" She sat on the her bed but suddenly a voice echoed in her head.

'You're not my boyfriend.....you're my fiance...'

She shook her head.

"What was that?...Oh! Wait a minute...my phone...I probably have a phone right?"

She went out the room.

"Unni...what are you looking for?" She asked when saw Ji Hyo while looking around.

"My...phone! Maybe there's pictures in it!"

' No....unni...shouldn't remember Kim Jong Kook....' Min Hee thought.

"I found it....." Ji Hyo suddenly shouted. Min Hee opened her eyes widely.  "But....it's broken..." She said in sad voice.

"W-what happened unni?"

"This phone is broken!" She suddenly sat on the floor and began to cry. Min Hee immediatey went to her.

Unni....don't cry! Why are you suddenly crying?" She said while hugging Ji Hyo.

"I don't remember anything...that phone was my last hope.....My memories will never come back again!"

"It's too early to be deserate...okay? You'll remember everything! Unni....

"Min Hee-ah....I have boyfriend or fiance?" She suddenly asked.

Somene's knocked the door before Min Hee answered the question. Min Hee opened the door. It was Kwang Soo.

"Min Hee-ah...I came to first flight after your call! Where's noona?"

"She's there! Come in.."

"Noona..why are you sitting on the floor?"

"Who is he Min Hee-ah?"

Kwang Soo looked at her with shocked expression.

"Noona...it's me...Kwang Soo!"

"Kwang Soo-ah...she won't remember you! She doesn't remember anyone!"

Min Hee told him to everything.

"I can' believe that! Aigo..my noona...Noona...I'm Lee Kwang Soo....You're close to me than anyone...We've known each other since chilhood..."

"Ahh! I understand!" Ji Hyo felt so confused actually.

"Min Hee-ah....did you talk with  Jo-" He could't finish because Min Hee closed his mouth with her hand.

"W-why...why? What happened?" Ji Hy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter