My Jealousy Bride

Good Things Happens Everyday
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ji Hyo-ah...I can't believe that we're going to gradute fro the university 1 day later!" Yeo Jin said excitedly and sat on the floor in the rehearsel room. Ji Hyo also sat next to her.

"Me too! Woah! We have a lot of memoriess in this room!" Ji Hyo smiled. Suddenly room door opened.

"Oh! Sunbea-nim..sorry for disturbing you! We came to take our stuff!" Two girl entered the room and bowed to Ji Hyo and Yeo Jin.

"Go on!" Yeo Jin said and smiled. Girls went to the corner and began to take their stuff while talking. Suddenly one of the girl's phone rang with Kim Jong Kook 's song.

"Aishh! This boy..." Girl said and closed the phone.

"Who?"

"My ex...he's always calling me...I don't want him anymore! I wish Kim Jong Kook were my boyfriend!" The girl said. Ji Hyo's attention went to them after hearing Jong Kook's name.

"...But he can't because he's already married! I wonder who is she!"

"She's so lucky! I also wonder why he didn't show his wife...he said he's married and we know she's a still student but I don't believe him...I mean why would a handsome and talented man marry with a student? It's just funny!"

"I also think that way! By the way did you see his last CF with Son Ye Jin? They were so cute!"

"Yeah! I saw it! I also heard a romour that they were so close behind the scene...also someone saw them while hugging! I think they are in a relationship and they made up that wife thing to cover their relationship..."

"Who knows! Let's go!" They took their stuff and bowed to Ji Hyo and Yeo Jin. Ji Hyo was looking at the floor blankly after heard their talk.

"Ji Hyo-ah...that's just a romour...and I'm sure it's not real!" Yeo Jin worriedly said.

"Yeo Jin-ah...I'll go first! See you later!" She quickly left the room.

She went to their house. She was completely moved to from her home to their house. She opened the door and went to the kitchen. She poured a glass of water

"Pabo Kim Jong Kook! I hate you!" She said angrily but suddenly the glass slipped from her hand and fell on the floor. Glass was shattered. She began to the pieces with annoying face. Suddenly a glass piece cut her hand.

"Ahhh! Aissh! What is this?" Her cut was small that's why she didn't care and wrapped lightly.

It was almost evening. Jong Kook opened the door. He went to the living room and saw Ji Hyo. She was watching TV. Ji Hyo saw him and quickly stood up with a sulky face. Jong Kook approached to her and wanted to kiss her but she avoided him.

"Ji Hyo-ah..what's wrong?" He asked worriedly.

"Nothing...I'm just tired!" She said and went to the bedroom. Jong Kook followed her. Ji Hyo lay down on the bed as he sat beside her. He lovingly her hair.

"Are you really okay love?"

"I said I'm okay!" She angrily said.

"But- oh? Your hand is red! Yah! Give me your hand!"

"I don't want to!" She was so stubborn. He took her hand forcely. "YAH! Kim Jong Kook!" She shouted.

"How did you cut your hand? Aigo! My poor baby!" He pulled her and embrace her but she pushed him.

"Don't hug me...go and hug your real girlfriend not your fake wife!"

"My real girlfriend? Who is she?" He asked in confuse.

"...Son Ye Jin..." She sadly said.

"What nonsense is this? Where did you heard this?"

"You really want to know ahjussi? Okay! I will tell you!" The she told to him what happened in the rehearsal room.

"So..you were angry with me for this? Yah! My jealousy queen...don't you know how much I love you?"

"I don't know ahjussi! Also..why were you hug her? People saw you!"

"You know people always talk! I didn't hug her! I love you Song Ji Hyo...never ever doubt it!" He said but she just looked at the floor with a sulky face. He hold her face with his both hand and make her look his eyes. He put his forehead to hers.

"Look at this girl! This girl is my everything...I can't live without you!" He captured her lips with his and slowly kissed her until their kiss turn wild. She was under him now. His lips left her lips but went to her neck.

"Op..pa..ahh...aren't..you tired?" She said while trying to hold her moan.

"I'm not!" He said as his hand began to ed her shirt.

"Ahhh....you..mph..even..didn't eat!"

"I'm...eating right now!" He kissed her lips one more time. He looked at her eyes deeply after break the kiss.

"Kim Ji Hyo...you know what means 'Kim' right? It shows you're mine! You're belongs to me and I'm belongs to you! I love you...only you!"

"I love you too!" With that he began to keep kissing her as their body and soul united as one.

Jong Kook slowly opened his eyes.He rubbed his eyes and looked at his wife in his embrace. Then he pulled the blanked to cover her body. After a while Ji Hyo also opened her eyes.

"Good morning princess!"He her cheek. She just smiled and yawned. "Are you tired?"

"Yeah!" She snuggle his neck and wrapped her arm around his waist.

"I'm sorry love but I need to say..you really worked hard last night!" He . She lightly hit his chest.

"Don't tease oppa! It's embarrassing!"

"What is embarrassing? It's not like you're a stranger..you're my wife!" He kissed her hair. Then she raised her head and looked at him. Suddenly she turned her back to him.

"What happened Ji Hyo-ah?" He asked in suprise.

"I'm still mad at you ahjussi!"

He wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her. He began to kiss her neck.

"Why my baby jealous of me that much? Aigo! I think that girl love me so much!" Jong Kook said while make her look at him.

"Of course your baby loves you so much but you are flirting with other girls.."

"Okay..okay..it's my bad but please forgive me!" He looked at her with puppy eyes. She smiled slightly but tried to hold herself. "Yah! I saw it Song Ji Hyo! You're playing with me? Come here!" He said and began to tickle her.

"OPPA! STOP IT!" She scramed while laughing.After a while he stopped and took her in his embrace.

"By the way your graduation ceremony is tonight right?" He asked.

"Yes...will you come?" She said excitedly.

"I'm sorry but I can't! You know..if I come here it will be chaos also journalist will find out who my wife is..."

"So what? Why don't you want show who is your wife?"

"It's just...I don't want to people disturb you but I will do it soon!" He her hair. Ji Hyo just nodded.

"Oppa...I'm leaving!"

"Wait a minute!" He aproached to her. "Wooah! You look so beautiful!"

"Thank you!" She said with a sadness in her voice. He wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Yah! Why are you sad! You should smile..."

"I don't want to!"

"Why?"

"Because you're not with me"

"But Ji Hyo-ah...I told you right? Please!" She pushed him and left the home without saying anything.

 

Graduation ceremony started and it was Ji Hyo's turn but MC grabbed the mic.

"...Yes...before Ji Hyo-ssi took her diploma...we want to invite some

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter