How Annoying!!

Good Things Happens Everyday
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Ohh! No....I'm late again! Jae Suk oppa, absolutely mad at me!!" Ji Hyo immediately got out of bed. She started getting ready to go to work.

"What day is today!? No way!!How can I forget that!? After work I have to go to university!?..Where is my book!?"

She hit her foot to coffee table while running in the home because of flurry. "AHH! Seriously! What's wrong with me today!" She quickly took her book and left the home. She went to the bus stop and looked at her watch.

"Bus has already gone! I'm going to late more if I wait next bus! I have no choice...Morning run(!) Good for healty!" She started run but suddenly, it started to rain. "Seriously, what is this!? What a bad day!!" She found a place to protect yourself from the rain.

 

 Jong Kook woke up early in the morning.

"Why I got up so early!? I don't have to go to university today! But I need to find a job!"  Then his phone began to vibrate.

"Annyeonghaseyo Jae Suk hyung..."

"Jong Kook-ah, you were looking for a job right?"

"Nae hyung!! Why?"

"Do you want to work in my cafe!? We need a waiter! Do you want this job, Jong Kook-ah?"

"Yes, I want this job! Thank you so much hyung!"

"You're welcome Jong Kook-ah! I'm telling you the address!............Can you come right away!?"

"I'm coming! See you hyung!" He left the home. He wore his leather jacket and put on his helmet. He rode to the black motorcycle.

 

"Rain slowed down! Now I really have to run!" she started running. A motorcycle passed on by her right side and suddenly rain waters leaped on top of her.

"YAHH!!" She shouted. Jong Kook saw her in the mirror and stop. She immediately ran toward him. "YAH!! Look what you've done!?"she yelled at him.

"Calm down! Why are you yelling at me!?" he said.

"What a shameless person!! Don't  you see!? I'm soaking wet because of you!  At least you should apologize!"

"YAH! Watch your mouth young lady!! Why should I apologize? I didn't do anything wrong!" Jong Kook said in an angry way.

"Ahjusshi....." She was about to say something but her phone rang. "Ahjusshi, don't go anywhere!" She picked up the phone.

"Song Ji Hyo, where are you!? "

"Oppa, I'm sorry! I'm going to be there in five minutes!"

"Hurry up Song Ji Hyo!" she hang up. When she came back he was already gone.

 

"Jong Kook-ah, you're here!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter