Chapter One

My Mistake

 

Hyuna's P.O.V

"Hyuna? What are you doing here?" Chanyeol asked pulling me out of the hug, but still holding my arms. " N-not that I'm not happy you are here." He spat out quickly. I gave him a side smile. He's still the same old stuttering Chanyeol.

"My parents told me that I was visiting grandma, but I guess they sent me to you?" I said not entirely sure of why I'm here. He looked at me with a straight face but his eyes smiling. "Was that an answer or a question?" He said looking at me questionably. "That depends." I said looking at him with smirk.

"Chanyeol hyung who your friend?" Someone asked. Chanyeol let go on my arms and dropped them by his side. I then remembered that it was not only Chanyeol and I here. I looked over to see all the boys looking at me questionably. Kai - I think that's his name - had his head tilted. He looked like a confused puppy. I just wanted to go over to him and squeeze his cheeks. "Oh... Um.... Sehun-ah s-she's not my friend. As in my girlfriend. She's my cousin." Chanyeol clarified scratching the back of his neck.

They all looked at Chanyeol waiting for him to introduce me to them. Chanyeol being himself he was oblivious to the fact. People never change do they? "Hello, I'm Hyuna! I'm Chanyeol's cousin." I said bowing slightly after I introduced my self. "Annyeong I'm Suho. I'm the leader of Exo." Said a boy to be in his early twenties. He had dark brown hair that looked to have slight hints of red in the lighting. Pale skin and was extremely skinny but fit. I wasn't a fan of Exo but I did know most of there names, seeing how girls all over my school talked about them. It's kind of weird having them taking about how hot your cousin is.

Chanyeol then snapped back into reality and spoke up. "Hyuna from Exo-K there's Sehun, Kai, D.O, and Baekhyun. Suho and I are also in Exo-K." He said looking at me to see if I got that. I nodded trying to keep in mind who was who from which he pointed too. "From Exo-M there's Tao, Xiumin, Chen and Lay." He said looking over at me. I was confused weren't there twelve of them. I faced Chanyeol a bit more and whispered in his ear. "Isn't there twelve of you?" I asked and pulled back. He then turned to me slightly with a slight hurt expression. "There were twelve of us. Don't mention the other two." He said in a horrible whisper.

I bit my lip embarrassed as to seeing all the boy heard him whisper. Putting my head down slightly. "Okay so Hyuna, you'll be in my room for now." Chanyeol said while patting the small of my back, slightly pushing me towards a room. He opened the door and we walked inside. He shut the door after us entering. I noticed that there were three beds in the room. There was one bunk bed and one other bed on the other corner. But on all three bed there where belongings on top of each bed. "Channie?" I asked in confusion seeing all the beds were already taken. "Yeah?" "There's only three bed and I'm pretty sure two other people already claim them." I said as it was quite obvious. "Oh yeah..... I was wondering if we could sleep in the same bed since we did it as kids." My fave scrunched up at the memories. I was always being kicked off the bed, or into walls by him. "Oh yeah sure. Who else rooms in here with you?" I asked not really knowing any of the boys well. "Baekhyun and D.O. Share a room with me." He said turning to go to the bottom bunk. He plopped down on it with force.

"You must be tired from the long trip come nap with me." Chanyeol said patting the bed. I was a bit jet lagged. So I quickly climbed into bed laying on the inside closest to the wall. "Goodnight Hyuna." Said Chanyeol wrapping his arms around me, engulfing me in a hug. "Chanyeol it 2 in the afternoon." "Ah, shut up." He said and hugged me tighter. The tiredness taking over my body, I fell unconscious within minutes.

++

I backhanded him across the face. He gripped his cheek grimacing at the pain. "Hyuna? What was that for?" He asked through clenched teeth.

"How long?" I said on the verge of tears but I held them back. I was not going to look weak in front of him.

"What?" He asked seeming to be in pure shock.

"How long were you cheating on me?" I said my voice failing to match my strong stance.

"Hyuna-" he started before I cut him off.

"How freaking long Jimin?"

"Two years." He sighed scratching his neck.

"W-what?" A tear finally slipped.

"Hyuna I'm sorry-"

"Why did you date me? I want to know since I was just a side hoe anyway." I said grimacing at the thought of him cheating on me for two years. More tears slipped.

"Hyuna..... I dated you because of a bet." He said looking down in shame.

"And that bet was?" My eyes were now in slits. Tears poring out, but my mouth not making a sound.

"How long until I could get you in bed..." He said his eyes looking up to meet mine.
~~

"Hyuna? Hyuna? Wake up." I was awoken by someone calling my name. Chanyeol. I could feel the sticky wet tears cascading down my cheeks. Chanyeol looked at me then hugged me closer. "Hyuna? Tell me what's wrong?" He said rubbing my upper back while hugging me. We were now in a sitting position. My legs were intertwined with his on the bed. I was resting my head on his shoulder my tears soaking his shirt. "It's nothing. Just thoughts on my past relationship." I said through clenched teeth trying not to make any sobbing noises. Chanyeol hugged me even tighter. "What did he do?" Taking a breath i was trying to calm my breathing. "He dated me of a bet -which was to see how long it took to get me in bed- and he cheated on my for our whole two years of dating." I said now breaking into a sob. I clutched his shirt with my hands wrinkling it. "Hyuna that terrible. You have to show me this guy so I can beat him to death." He said only half kidding. "Now we should get you cleaned up Kyungsoo and Yixing has made us a wonderful dinner." He said loosening the hug.

"Kyungsoo? Yixing?" Who are they? "Ohhh sorry. D.O. and Lay that's their real names." I nodded understanding. Chanyeol let go of me and took my wrist. He opened the white door and walked out of the bedroom. He led me down a same hall towards a door at the end of it. "Go clean up. I'll be in the living room. Come there when your done." I nodded and opened the door. I stepped inside closing the door with my foot. I looked in the mirror. My hair was in all directions, my eyes were red and puffy, my checks were a tint of pink, and my lips were swollen from crying. I splashed water on my face. I was trying to make the evidence of crying wash away. It wasn't working very well. I patted my face with a face cloth and looked in the mirror once again. It wasn't as bad as before. I then sighed and pulled my matted hair in a ponytail, trying to smooth out any knots or bumps.

I opened the door and walked out. As I turned to shut the door again, I bumped into some one. "Oh I'm sorry... I was looking." I said quickly stepping a step away and bowing. "Eh, don't worry about it." I looked up to see Xiumin. I nodded, bowing again in apology I walked down the hall towards the living room where Chanyeol said he was staying. As I was walking and going to turn the corner I heard two boys talking so I stopped walking and listened; because I'm a very nosy person. "Does she look familiar? Like at all?" Asked a voice. "Suho-hyung I'm sure she's just really pretty, and you haven't seen a girl as pretty as her I mean look at her." Said another voice. Where they talking about me? No they couldn't be. I then hear something as if someone slapped someone else. "Esh, calm your playboy self Kai-ah. Yes she's very pretty but I don't want you near here okay?" Said Suho I believe. I think I should make my self known now.

"Chanyeol?" I called acting like I just came from the bathroom. I turned the corner and ran into the two boys that stood there talking before. I looked up to see the two looking at me. "Oh, I'm so sorry. I wasn't watching were I was going. I said to the two boys looking at the floor. "It's okay Hyuna-ah." Kai said. I quickly walked around the two to get to Chanyeol. He was on the floor tangled around Baekhyun. I chuckled at the duo. That made them then their heads to me, stopping what looked like wrestling. "Hyuna!" Chanyeol said getting up, but not before kicking Baekhyun. Before Chanyeol could say anything else, Baekhyun pulled his leg down causing him to topple over Baekhyun. I laughed some more at this. Chen walked in the living room shaking his head. "These two never stop." He said shaking his head heading to the kitchen.

"Boys, Hyuna! Kitchen!" Lay called out to the boys and me. Chanyeol and Baekhyun scrambled to get up pushing each other at the same time. I walked into the kitchen them stumbling in behind me. "Ish, Kimchi spaghetti, again." Whined Chanyeol behind me taking a seat next to me. "Shut up Chanyeol." I said slapping his arm. He's so ungrateful sometimes. "Thank you D.O and Lay it's really nice of you to cook this for us." I said smiling. They looked up from the food and smiled nodding in appreciation. The boys were spread around the table. Chen and Chanyeol were beside me and Suho and Sehun were across from me. I noticed the boys sitting across from me kept glancing at me. This made me shift in my seat feeling uncomfortable, with the glances I kept reviving. I think Chanyeol saw me shift uncomfortably. He put his hand on my arm and gave me a questioning look. I smiled trying to act like nothing's wrong. He gave me the look as to say tell me or I'll kill you. Sighing I adverted my eyes to the two sitting across from me. Chanyeol's eyes went into slits seeing the kept glancing at me. All the boys were chattering with each other not paying attention to us four.

Chanyeol's eyes were on them for minutes but the two didn't seem to notice. Chanyeol kicked the both of them and they looked at him. If Chanyeol was in a cartoon his face would be tomato red and smoke would be coming out of his ears. The two looked confused at the aggregated Chanyeol. I saw him from the corner of my eye look at me and point the too of them to the hallway. Chanyeol stood up and walked out there, the two following in suit. The other boys noticed they're presences missing. They all looked at eachother confused. "Where did Suho, Sehun and Chanyeol go?" Asked a confused Tao. Everyone then turned their heads to a shattering noise in the other room. The boys looked around at each other, and scrambled to get up some chairs falling in the process. I went into the sound of commotion, I turned the corner to see glass shards everywhere. Looking up I saw shards in Sehun and Suho's arms. Most of them in Suho's right arm. I looked at Chanyeol, he was completely unharmed. He must of been the cause of the shattered vase. "Chanyeol what's your problem!" Lay said shaking his head. I looked at him he seemed still very angry. I sighed and grabbed Suho's hand and lead him to the bathroom to clean up his cuts. "Where's your first-aid kit?" I said while making him sit on the bathroom counter top.

"It's underneath the sink counter. But Hyuna you don't have-" I shut him up by open the sink cabinet. I took out the first-aid kit, getting the tweezers out. I started taking out the glass shards, putting them on a paper I had near the sink counter. I went to go take out another shard, this one might've been to deep because as I had it Suho flinched and made me drop it on the floor. Not worrying about it right now, I looked at Suho to see he was already looking at me. I can feel the heat rising to my cheeks. Looking at his arms again I wiped it with an alcohol wipe. "You never change do you?" He suddenly asked me his eyes on me. I looked up meeting his eyes. "W-what?" I asked stopping what I was doing to look at him. "Do you forgive me?" He asked looking at me with sorry full eyes. "Suho I don't know what you-" he cut me off. "Never mind." He said I sighed and went back to mending hind arm. I wrapped gaze around his upper arm and bicep. "Thank you Hyuna." He said getting off the counter. His face to close to mine for my liking. "Y-your welcome." I said moving to put the kit underneath the cabinet. Once I was done he opened the door and let me walk out first.

I put on my pajamas on and went into mine or Chanyeol's bed. I crawled under the sheets wrapping myself like a burrito. I snuggled into my pillow. Minutes were flowing by and the other boys walked into the room. "Quiet she's sleeping." D.O told them and the went into bed. I was waiting for Chanyeol's body to come and engulf me in a hug but that never came. Sighing I turned to face the wall.

"You never change do you?" "Do you forgive me?" Those words were still racing around my mind. What did he mean? I never met him until today.