Chapter seven

My Mistake

Hyunas P.O.V
As those words were said I pushed away faster than I ever could. My heart was beating like crazy, as I turned my attention towards the doorway. Of course, it'd be Chanyeol at the door. Who else would interrupt something like this? He stumbled towards us, he made three feet into the room and fell. He was obviously drunker than drunk. He started laughing uncontrollably. Wasn't he just mad, like three seconds ago? "Y-you guys were kissing." He said smacking his hand on the floor laughing harder. He got up and sat beside Joonmyeon. "Wow old man actually getting some action." He said hitting his back with minimum force. I don't think I've ever seen Joonmyeon turner redder than he was at the moment. "Chanyeol your drunk." He said rubbing his temples, at the immature boy next to him. "Who's idea was it to go to a bar, or club?" He asked looking crossly at the boy on the side of him. "Well...I don't know who brought it up but, Sehun was like we should go clubbing." He said laying back, almost hitting his head on the wall near the bed.

"I'll have to have a talk with him." Suho said now getting up. He glanced at me for a split second then was quickly out of the room. "Chanyeol go to sleep." Sighing I got up and tried to lift his heavy body. He didn't respond at all not even with a movement. He was already sleeping, I attempted to lift his feet up and put them on the bed. It didn't work out all the well. Aggravated I went to seek help from one of the boys. That is if any of them were sober, or up. I walked into the living room to see no one up but Baekhyun lying halfway on the couch and halfway on the floor. How are these guys wasted so early? I looked at the clock on the wall above the TV. It was twelve-thirty. Wow, how long was I talking to Joonmyeon?

I walked back into the room I shared with the other boys to see them in their beds. Well Chen was sleeping in Baekhyun's bed, feet dangling off the railing of the upper bunk. I turned to look at Kyungsoo, he was wrapped in blankets and had his knees up to his chest. Well if Chanyeol was not in a position where I'd be able to crawl into bed with him, where would I sleep? I looked around for an extra pillow or blanket around the room to find one pillow on Chanyeol's bed. I quickly snatched it and went out to the living room to find a blanket. There was none.

Sighing I figured I'd have to ask one of the boys who were still awake. Waking down the empty hall, I was met with emptiness. Someone came out of the room shirtless, just in basketball shorts. "Hyuna? What are you doing wondering around the hall?" Suho said rubbing his eyes tiredly. "I was looking for an extra blanket." "There wasn't enough in your room?" He asked running his hand through his hair. "Well I was going to sleep on the floor because Chnayeol was covering the whole bed, so do you have a blanket I can't use?" I asked playing with a fingers as a nervous habit I have.

He looked as to be debating something. He then out of nowhere picked me up and put me over his shoulder, turned into his room and shut his door with his foot. "What are you doing?" I said while I slapped his back for him to put me down. "You'll sleep here." He said plopping me on the only bed in the room, which I assume is his. "What no I can't..." "And why can't you?" He asked and tilted his head as to add to his look of confusion. "Because, t-that's weird, I'll sleep on the floor." I said starting to get up. He softly pushed me back down. "No. Stay, and sleep here." He said his hand on my shoulder. "I can't sleep with you, it's not right." This all weird. It'll be better if I sleep on the floor, but I want to sleep here. "It didn't stop you before, here I'll sleep on the floor and you sleep in the bed." He said taking one pillow off the bed and laying it on the floor. "I can't let you sleep on the floor. I'll sleep on the floor." I said getting off the bed and laid on the floor. He sighed and moved something around on the bed.

He then pulled me off the floor and sat me on the bed for the second time today. "Here see that pillow I'll go on one side, and you go on the other side, no body contact or anything." He said looking at me with the soft brown eyes I once fell for. "Fine." I sighed and went to the side that was closer to the wall. He then got in after me and pulled the blankets up. Why was he the only one in this room? "Why are you the only one in this room?" I decided to ask him. "Oh, well I used to share a room with Kris and Luhan, but they you know, so I just stayed alone." He explained. I nodded and faced the wall. I lied down with my back towards him, a dreamless sleep taking over me.

++

"Suho, I need your help Hyuna she wasn't in bed I can't find her- why is she in bed with you!" I was awoken by a yell from Chanyeol. I woke up looking at how there was no separation between us now. My head was laying in his chest and his arms were wrapped around me in a protective motion. I then lifted my head up and shuffled out of bed. Chanyeol was acting like a dad that was ready to scold his children. He had his arms crossed and tapped his foot. I was now standing an inch away from the bed as Suho had lifted his top half up and was leaning on his elbows.

"Chanyeol, I need to use the bathroom." I scrambled past him at our the door ignoring him calling for me to stop and explain. I ran into the bathroom door and slammed the door with much force sliding down it. I put my knees up to my chest and rubbed my eyes with my hands groaning. Why is everything happening like this? Why is it getting harder and harder to hate him? I sighed and got up and washed my face. I went down the hallway and walked into Chanyeol's room. The room was empty the boys probably eating or fooling around.

I was heading to my closet when my phone started blasting "Sorry Sorry" by Super Junior. Meaning Ji was calling me. I swiped the screen to answer her. "Hey girl, how Korea with your grandma?" She said with much excitement in her voice. "Korea is good, and I'm not with my grandma I'm with my cousin." I said running a hand through my hair and threw myself on my bed. "Your cousin? You mean your really hot famous cousin?" I cringed at the word hot mentioned towards my cousin. "Yes I'm staying with Chanyeol." "Are the other members that hot in person? And by other members I mean Sehun and Xiumin." She said her voice now In a yell. "Um I guess?" I was unsure of what she meant. I mean yes all the boys were attractive. "Anyway, you know that guy I'd always tell you about?" I said changing the subject. "Which one there a lot of guys we talk about." "The one I was dating before Jimin?" I said kind of choking as I said his name. "Joonmyeon? yeah what bout him?" "Well he's actually the leader of my cousins band." There was a big thump on the other end followed by silence. "What really?" She said shock filling her voice. "But here's the thing I hate him, but it's getting really hard to hate him." I said sighing looking at the cream colored cover on the bed.

"As in you like him still?" She said I could here the smirk in her voice. "No as in I want to wrap my hands around his throat but I don't at the same time." Silence was there for a few seconds. "As in you hate him but you think he's hot." She said. "Yeah- wait no they are all attractive. Ji your not helping me." I said getting frustrated at her. "Well here's my advice, you like him but you wanna hate him because of what he did to you, but honestly if he still likes you he's obliviously guilty. Give him a second chance." Then the line disconnected. I sighed and started to grip my hair in frustration.

Do I like him? No he's just my mistake.


So I was procrastinating writing and was on YouTube and I found this interview and it goes with my story so well. Here's the link if you want to check it out :) http://youtu.be/zfcnmRlhYMU