Chapter Eleven

My Mistake

Hyunas P.O.V

I woke up on the floor to my surprise. Looking up I saw the sheets had followed my body down to the floor and my pilliow half off the bed. Why am I on the floor? I groaned getting up off the floor. My neck and back hurt from the floor. 

Walking out the door into the hall I found Chen sleeping in the hallway me almost tripping over him half asleep. He had a blanket and a pilliow as if he had planned on sleeping in the hallway. Confused I decided I should wake him up. 

"Chen?" I whispered shaking him slightly him moving but not waking up. I tried shaking him again when suddenly I was grabbed into a bear like hug by Chen. 

"Tao, stop I need my sleep." He mumbled still hugging me, making me fall into his chest. 

"Chen." I whispered a bit louder moving slightly to poke him in the ribs. At this gesture his eyes snapped up. 

"Hyuna? Why am I hugging you?" He said letting go of me sitting up. 

"Well I don't know, I came out of my room to find you on the floor. I tried waking you up and you called me tao and hugged me." I said sarcasm dripping out of my words. 

"Well I wouldn't be out here if Xiumin didn't snore so loud." He said glaring at the door to his room he had shared with Xiumin And Lay. 

"Why not the couch?" I asked confused as why he chose the floor. 

"It was farther than the floor." He whinned laying back down. 

"Chen get up." I said kicking him with my foot slightly. 

"Get up? Get out." He mumbled cuddling into his blanket once again. 

"Get out of what the hallway?" I definitely confused even if he was half asleep. 

"Yeah, get out as in leave." He said kicking his foot aiming for my legs, but he missed. 

I rolled my eyes at him and headed down the hall towards the kitchen. I looked in the cabinets to see some pancake mix. So I decided I'd make some breakfast for the boys. Cooking pancakes, bacon and eggs. I was just about finished when I heard the loudness of the boys running in. 

"Breakfast? I love you." Baekhyun said running towards me to give me a hug. 

"Baek get off her, hyung is giving you the look." Kai smirked and pulled Baekhyun off. 

I looked over to see who Kai was talking about only to see Suho glaring at Baekhyun. Baekhyun smirked and tackled me in a hug, rubbing his face on my shoulder like a dog. I began to giggle at his hair that tickled my neck. 

"See she loves me."  he exaggerated the word me. 

I rolled my eyes and pulled him off getting eleven plates. I turn to see Suho giving Baekhyun the look. 

After I was done eating put the plates in the sink and was about to wash them when a hand stopped my wrist. 

"I'll wash them, you go ahead and get dressed." Xiumin said smiling at me. 

I smiled back at him in appreation. And walked over to my room. My phone was beeping I picked it up to see I had a text from Yoongi. 

Sweet As Sugar: 

So we are officially debuted. :)

Hyuna:

Really? That's amazing! :)

Sweet as Sugar: 

I'd like to know if you and exo would want to go to a club later to celebrate. You can finally meet my band!

Hyuna: 

I'll ask them. But I'll definitely be there!

Sweet as Sugar: 

See you later :)

Heading out the door I walked around  to look for the guys. Finding them all in the living room playing xbox. 

"So I was wondering if you guys wanted to go clubbing tonight.... My friend just debuted and was wondering if I'd come with them to celebrate. He asked if you guys wanted to come along..." I trailed off looking around the room at each guys faces.  

"Hell yeah." Chen said and start fist pumping the air. The other guys said words of agreement pumping all their fists in the air. 

"I think we'll just stay home." Suho said making all the boys look at him in disappointment. 

"Please hyung?" Kai and Shaun asked at the same time. 

"Guys I don't," Sehun did ayego making Suho stop and sigh. "Fine."

~~

Looking in the mirror I fixed the bottom of my black dress. It came down mid-thigh not to revealing, not to innocent. I slipped on my red heels, and checking to see if my eyeliner, and red lipstickwas okay. I walked out the door too meet the guys. I noticed some of the boys were standing in the living room, some still getting ready. 

"Jesus who are you trying to go home with?" Baekhyun asked laughing and wiggling his eyebrows. 

I pushed him, laughing at his stupidity. He then looked at me and glared as I touched him. I rolled my eyes and laughed at him even more. 

"Prince Charming has arrived." Kai said making me look at him in confusion. Making him chuckle and point in front of me. 

Looking over at were he pointed and saw suho who was staring at me, smiling. I looked away and pushed my hair behind my ear. 

"Let's party!" Sehun said hyper and ran out the door. 

~~ 

After getting into the club we were all standing around the bar a drink in hand, talking about random things. 

"Hyuna!" I heard the voice of Yoongi, as I turned around he pulled me into a hug. 

"Hi Yoongi." I said laughing at him, patting his back. 

"It's Suga." He said making my eyes widen in shock at how he decided to use my nickname for him. 

"Here's the boys Rap monster, Jin, J-Hope, Jungkook, and V. The other one must be late." He said smiling. I nodded and greeted them with kind smiles. 

They soon took of to talk to the boys of Exo. I stood there watching them all talk and have fun, laughing as if they've known them for years. My eyed landed on Suho. He was in a deep conversation with Rapmonster, and he laughed, making his eyes crinkle, and his head thrown back a bit. 

"Just tell him." A voice on the side of me intrupted my thinking. I turned my head to be met with Chen. 

"Tell him what?" I asked looking back at Suho who was now laughing harder than before. 

"You love him," I was about to interject but he stopped me. "Don't deny it Hyuna. I see the way you look at him, your eyes sparkle when he walks into the room. You make sure you can always look at him from where your sitting. You laugh a little louder when he tells you a joke. You blush so much when your with him. Hyuna, he loves you a lot, I may not know what happened before, but he loves you, so just tell him the same." He said patting my shoulder. 

"You think I should?" I asked getting nervous. 

"I'll be right by your side when you tell him." He said encouraging me to tell him, and pushing me forward. 

"Suho, can I talk to you?" I asked coming up to him hoping not to interrupt an important conversation. 

"Yeah sure," he nodded taking my hand. "Excuse me." He said to the boys he was talking to you. I pulled him next to me and Chen was right on the side of Suho, but a few feet away, giving me a thumbs up. 

"Okay I'm going to get right to the point. Joonmyeon I love- Jimin?" I said looking over his shoulder at the boy who was my ex. Making Suho turn to look over at the boy who was staring at me as well. What i didn't notice was all the boys looking in between us. 

Seeing him shouldn't of hurt as much as it did. It was like someone pireced my heart with a knife. I wanted to hope this was a dream but it wasn't.

"Battle of the Exes. Let me get popcorn." Chen said rubbing his hands together.


So my favorite author's  story was featured today! I was so excited to hear that her story was featured. I wonder how she must feel... But any way thanks for reading :)