Chapter nine

My Mistake

 

Kim Joonmyeon's P.O.V

I couldn't sleep. Especially knowing how tomorrow I'd be taking Hyuna out. Seeing how she agreed I'd have to take we somewhere special. She means so much to me I'd have to take her somewhere she'd remember for a very long time. My mind was flooding of places to bring her and things to do. I laid there in bed for another hour or so this running through my mind.

++

In the morning for the second time in the row I was awoken by Chanyeol. He tugged the blankets of me and shook me. I turned to look at him with a sigh. Why does this boy never let people sleep? I sat up to listen to whatever he has to say. "Your taking Hyuna out?" He says arms crossed, and his voice hoarse. I closed my eyes at this boy in frustration. "Yes Chanyeol please leave it alone." Rubbing my temples I shook my head, at his ignorance to wake me up to discuss this.

"J-just," he seemed to have a hard time saying the rest of what he wanted to say. "Don't hurt her, she means a lot to me." He finished of sighing. Wait what? "What? W- Is that you giving me permission?" I asked stuttering at the thought. He walked over to the wall and placed his head on it. "Yes just shut up." He said and walked out of the room. What just happened?

Rubbing my eyes with my hands I got up, out of my room into the kitchen. The boys heads all snapped up at the site of me. Most smirking at me and others just smiling. I rolled my eyes and headed towards the fridge. I was then patted-more like slapped- on the back. I turn around to see Kai was the one who slapped my back, smirking as usual.

"Make sure there's no children running around after, your 'apology dinner'" he said using air quotations. My face turned red at his stupidity. "Shut up Kai-ah." I Slapping his hand away from my back.

"Where are you taking Hyuna?" Baekhyun questions. "I have no idea yet." I said lowering my head towards the fridge sighing again.

Hyunas P.O.V

Today was the day that I was going out with Joonmyeon. Seeing how I haven't been out him in a few years I was a shaking mess. I decided to call Ji to get her opinion on this.

"Hello Hyunhyun." She screams through the phone bursting my ear drum. "Ji I need your opinion." I said nervously biting my lip moving around towards the closet. "You have my attention." She says still hyper but calmer as if she's on a sugar rush that's coming to an end.

"So later I'm going out...." I left the sentence there not entirely sure if she'd understand what I was getting at.

"Your finally going on a date with him," she says on the other line and there's a thump as if something fell. "I knew it I betted this week you'd go out with him." I could see her jumping around due to the news she just received.

"Where is it that your going?" Her asking means she wants to help with my outfit choice. "I have no idea." I sighing running my fingers through my hair in frustration. "So we'll go for something casual but cute wear a dress and sandals."

I could practically see her picking her nails not giving too much attention. "Okay yeah." I said looking through my closet area to find a floral spring dress that'll be cute to wear and some light brown sandals.

"Oh and Hyuna?" She asked gaining my attention that I was still on the phone with her.
"Don't get pregnant, and tell Xiumin I said hi." She laughs and hangs up, making my flush red.

++

It was now time to leave with Joonmyeon. I took one last look in the mirror fixing my appearance, and left out the door. I went in to the living room were he said he'd be. I was said he was there with all the boys sitting on the couch. Well except Baekhyun who was standing by the door arms crossed.

In a minute Suho was by my side, grabbing my arm in a gentle, caring way. "Now listen, hyung," Baekhyun started. "I want her home by 10:00 the latest or were gonna have some problems." He said acting like a dad but you could see the smile twitching at his lips. "Don't worry dad, I'll make sure." Making sure I put emphasis on the word dad. That made him smile very wide and giggle a bit.

Suho smiled and lead me out the door. "No babies!" Chen yelled out the door. Making my face flush red for the second time today, at those words. Suho just shook his head and kept walking. He lead me into his car. Being a gentleman, he opened my door for me. I blushed and thanked him getting in the car.

He went around and got into the other side. He took off in a direction that looked kind of familiar. "Where are we going?" I asked looking out the window. "It's a surprise." He said looking over at me. I smiled still looking out the window but seeing him through the car mirror. He then stopped and I looked at where we were. "Do you remember this place?" He asked looking at me with soft eyes. "It's where we first met." I said not daring to look at him eye to eye.

"Honey we'll be home late, get something to eat." My mom said through the phone. "Okay bye." I said hanging up. Already used to my parents not being home I made my way to my car. Deciding I was in the mood for pizza I drove to a new pizza parlor that just opened, deciding I'd try it. Walking in I ran into a boy around my age that had boxes of pizza in his hands. He dropped them making the pizza mess up and fall all over the floor. "I'm so sorry, I'll by you new pizza!" I said helping him pick up the boxes. "No it's okay I'll just order new ones." He said looking up at me smiling. "Are you sure? I can pay for them." I said as stubbornly as I am. We picked up all the fallen apart pizza and threw it out.

I went up with him and ordered pizza and a drink for myself and was about to pay when the nameless boy I ran into put his hand in front of mine paying and ordering his order. "You didn't have to do that." I said sitting at a table and waiting for my pizza to be ready. "Well I wanted to." He said sitting down of the opposite side of me. "I'm Kim Joonmyeon." He said stretching his hand to shake mine. "Park Hyuna." I replied shaking his hand.

We had really hit it off talking for about a half a hour while our pizza was cooking. "Well I'd really like to keep in touch with you." He said placing his number in my hand. He smiled and left out the door.

"Come on Hyuna." He said grabbing my hand this time walking inside the parlor. He sat me down at what seems to be the same booth as when we first met. After he ordered a pizza for both of us and we drank ice tea. "No raspberry ice tea is horrible lemon is better." I bickered with him over ice tea flavors. "No the sweetness of raspberry is way better than lemon." He tried to bicker with me again.

I was about to argue back, when the waitress came back with our food. She placed the food on the table and smiled at Suho not even sparing me a glance. He looked at her for a second then his eyes landed on mine again. He took a pizza slice and leaned over the table. "Here." He said and placed it in front of me. I laughed and took a bite, cheese falling from the slice and hanging from my mouth.

He just laughed at me and put the pizza in a plate, and began eating it. I shook my head and grabbed a slice of the pepperoni pizza and began eating. We shared a few words in between but mostly just eating. I looked at him and saw he had sauce on the side of his mouth. I laughed. "Why are you laughing at me?" He asked with fake anger, but his lip twitching as trying not to become a smile.

I reached over the table and wiped the sauce off his cheek. He looked at me confused as to why I was leaning over the table, but realization came over his face once he figured out what I was doing. He smiled at me as I sat back down.

++

He was now driving but not in the direction towards the dorm. I was confused but kept quiet, still looking out the window. After a few minutes I saw we were heading closer towards the woods. I was still confused, was he bringing me here to kill me? I sure hope not. He stopped the car and quickly ran over to my side opening my door and taking my hand like I'm some kind of princess or something. We were walking through the woods when he suddenly lifted me up, carrying me.

"Joonmyeon put me down." I said laughing as he was running through the woods with me in his embrace. He let me down when we got to the place he wanted. I looked around and realized we were at the waterfall area. "I know you remember this place." He said making me turn around and look at him. His skin was glowing due to the moonlight and stars that were now above. "It's still as beautiful as it was before." I said glancing around making my eyes turn away from his.

He laid down on the blanket that was already set down most likely by him. I laid down next to his looking at the stars. Then I started laughing. He looked at me with an eyebrow raised. "Why are you laughing?" He asked as I could feel his breathe on my face. "This is so cliche." I said my laughing turned into a slight giggle. He smiled at me and touched my cheek his thumb caressing my cheek close to my lips, running over my lips a bit.

"Maybe I'm just a cliche guy." he whispered getting closer to me. He now put both hands on my face. He looked at me his eyes full of emotions that were all mixed. As he leaned in and I felt my heart beat faster. I now had a craving, temptation for his lips to be on mine. My temptation was being filled as his lips finally touched mine. This time it lasted longer than the last one due to no interruptions. I pulled away, Hiding my face behind my hair. I glanced up at him through my hair to see him smiling brighter than I've seen him in the past three weeks. He pulled me towards him and kissed my head.

++

It wasn't awkward heading back towards the dorm only when we reached the front door. "I didn't want this to end so soon." He said grabbing my hand. He turned to me and kissed my head when the door opened. "Your a half and hour late Hyuna-ah." Baekhyun said 'glaring' at Suho, while tapping his foot on the ground. Then his face widened into a grin as he looked down at our conjoined hands.


Im going on vacation for a week so I will try and update while im there if not I apologize in advance, and there will be an update as soon as I get back

~ Hailey <3