Chapter Eight

My Mistake

Hyuna's P.O.V
There was a knock on the door, then someone came in. Chanyeol exchanged looks with me, grabbed a pillow and a blanket and was walking towards the door without a word. "Chan what are you doing?" I asked getting me up to follow him. He ignored me and kept walking towards a room. Suho's room. I rolled my eyes confused but followed him anyway. He knocked on the door, it opened to see Suho all ready dressed at his hair still somewhat messy but pushed towards the side. 

"The manager said I'm sharing a room with you now hyung." Chanyeol said barging passed Suho into the room. Suho looked at me and scrunched his nose in confusion, as to ask me if I knew anything. I shrugged my shoulders seeing how I was just as confused as him. "Chanyeol get out." He said pointing towards the door. "But the manager said-." He was cut off by Suho. "Wait, Chanyeol do you hear that?" He asked making Chanyeol shut up and look confused. "What? What is it?" He asked looking at him with confusion. 

"That's the sound of you getting out of my room. Get out." He said glaring at Chanyeol in annoyance. I stifled my laughing with my hand. Until I bursted out laughing at Chanyeol's facial expression. He huffed and got up leaving his pillow and blanket there and walked out the door towards me. He flicked me on my head. "That isn't funny." He said glaring at me while I was rubbing my head. "Your right it's really funny." I said and walked down the hall. I walked into the kitchen to get something to eat since I didn't eat anything this morning. I went into the cabinets and looked through to find some frosted flakes. I poured them into a bowl and poured milk. I was then sat at the small island that was in the kitchen. 

"You slept with him oh my god Hyuna! I want details." Baekhyun's voice shouted to me as he came running into the room and holding on to the counter before he fell to the floor. My eyes pooped out of my head confused. "What?" I said eating another bite of cereal. He looked at me with a knowing look. "You know you did the dirty with Joonmyeon, Chen told me he saw Chanyeol barge into Suho's room and he said you too all cuddled together." He explain flaring his hands around crazily while explaining. I spit my cereal out. "What no I didn't sleep with him Baekhyun!" I said and looked at him my eyes popping out of my head. 

"Are you sure you didn't?" He asks as trying to pry into any secrets I may have. "Baekhyun I didn't." I said now getting annoyed by him. "Okay, fine." He turned away towards the door. "But if you do tell me." He winked and ran out of the kitchen. I rubbed my temples at the boy who's a pain to everyone. I walked out into the living room to see most of the boys crowded around the couch. They were all looking at me as if they had something they were hiding from me, or if they wanted to know something from me. Every step I took they would follow me with their eyes as if I was a piece of steak and they were dogs that haven't ate. "What?" I said very confused by the boys. Looking around the only missing ones were Suho, Chanyeol, D.O and Lay. "Well Hyuna how was he?" Chen said winking at me. Not this again. "Chen I didn't sleep with Suho." I sighed and colassped on the floor due to annoyence. "Why were in the same bed with him you did sleep with him." Chen interrogated me more. "Well yes i did sleep with him but I didn't sleep with him in that way." I laid on the floor still. "But you did sleep with him, huh?" He said smirking at me.  "Guys can you please stop. I didn't sleep with him." I said standing up and walking towards the exit. "Boys leave Hyuna-ah alone." Suho said walking in behind me and pulling me away from them. 

He had his hand wrapped around my bicep and I was pushed behind him as in a protective manner. "Awe, they are so cute I could die." Chen said and started making barfing noises. "Boys enough. Hyuna-ah how about you go and get dressed?" He said and walked down the hallway dragging me along. The boys were still making comments in the background. He pulled me towards the door stopping infront of it. "Here go ahead and get changed." He said letting go of my bicep. "Okay Oppa." I said turning towards the door. I immediately stopped seeing what I accidentally called him. "That's not w-what I meant to." I quickly ran into the room and locked it, putting my back against it. For some reason Kai was sitting at the foot of Kyungsoo's bed and looked at me in shock. "You called him Oppa?" He said his shock turning into a smirk. "W-what? What are you talking about Jongin?" I said my voice going high in embrassment. "You called Suho hyung Oppa Hyuna." He said now standing arms crossed. "Leave me alone." I pushed his shoulder in a playful manner. "Wait until Chanyeol hears about this." He headed towards the door. I can't have him say anything to anyone. I then jumped on his back and it must of surprised him because he fell on the ground with me on top of him, that I tackled him. "You can't tell anyone." I threatened him smacking his back lightly. "Chan-" he was cut off by my hand clamping around his mouth. "Shut up." I said still leaving my hand there in case he decides to scream again. He started talking but it was muffled due to my hand around his mouth. "What do you want?" I said trying to bribe him into not saying anything. "Well I-I Chanyeol." He screamed the last part. He was now sitting trying to reach for the door. I grabbed his arm before he could pull open the door. "Stop Kai." I was struggling to keep him from not leaving. I kissed his cheek making his eyes go wide. After three seconds I pulled away. Red was taking over his face. "Now don't tell anyone or I'll tell Chanyeol you kissed me." I threatened. He didn't look to happy about that so he quickly stood up and unlocked the door, leaving the room in silence. I sighed and shut the door. 

++

Later on the boys decided to watch a movie. Xiumin got to pick the movie which was some scary movie I could remember the name of. The movie started and I was on the couch in between Chanyeol and Baekhyun. Halfway through the movie I decided I was bored and needed an excuse to get out of watching this. So I told Chanyeol I was going to the bathroom. I was walking down the hall in the dark when someone grabbed my wrist making me want to hit them, I had to put my hand back down. So I wouldn't slap them across the face. "Hyuna calm down it's me." Suho said and dragged me into the nearest room which happened to be his. He seemed hesitant about whether he wanted to say whatever he was thinking. "Hyuna I've already told you how sorry I am-" he started. "Please not this again." I said taking a seat at the edge of the bed. Laying back so I was laying but my feet on the floor. 

 I wanted to avoid as much contact with him as possible due to what I mistakenly called him earlier. "Hyuna let me finish," he said rubbing his arm. "I wanted to actually apologize to you. I want to take you out for dinner. Maybe we can catch up or something. I just want to show you that I'm really truely sorry." His eyes were filed with regret and sadness. Those emotions making his eyes grow wider into those puppy eyes I couldn't resist. His eyes fooling me I said one thing I knew I should. "Sure. I guess that'd be fun." I said and was very surprised when he threw his arms around me, wrapping me in a hug. I patted his back in return feeling awkward. He then pulled away and had a smile on his face. Smiling he opened the door to see Chen and Baekhyun. They looked at us then looked at each other running away down the hall. This would mean trouble.


It's kind of short so here are some Suho gifs for you c: 

 

Chen and baekhyun causing trouble 

Kai's shy/ embarrassed face