Chapter two

My Mistake

Hyuna's P.O.V

I woke up to a silent house. Which is really surprising seeing how ten boys live here. I pulled the blankets off me. A paper came fluttering to the floor by my feet, which where hanging off the bed. I struggled to pick it up, not wanting to bend down. I finally got a hold of the paper which was crumbled from me trying to reach for it.

We are going to rehearsal. We won't be back until 12ish. Don't mess up anything. Unless it's Baekhyun's things. Xoxo

Love,
Chanyeol.

So I was going to be home for another 2 hours by myself. Sighing I walked down the hall towards the bathroom. I opened the door and walked in. I washed my face and looked into the mirror. I was a mess. My hair was in a million directions. Knotted with knots the size of a golf ball. Seeing there was only one way to fix it, I grabbed a towel and got in the shower. I grabbed coconut scented shampoo and start massaging my scalp. I then conditioned the bottom of my hair. I rinsed of all the access soap on my body and hair and wrapped my self in a towel wringing out my hair. Where's my clothes? Oh, wait I didn't bring any. I peeked into the hallway seeing no one there. I walked into hall quickly rushing to the room. I bumped into something. Actually, I bumped into someone. I stepped back and looked up. I had bumped into Suho. "Um.. I-I thought y-you guys weren't going t-to be back yet." I said stuttering like crazy. "Yeah um I left my wallet here and we were going to go out for lunch." He said scratching his neck. "I don't remember seeing this." He muttered. His eyes were not on mine but something lower. He then reached out towards my cleavage area. My mind wasn't controlling my body so I had smacked him across the face. His head went to the side from the impact. His cheek was red. "Yo-your towel was falling I was fixing it." He said looking at me straight in the eyes not even holding his cheek. My eyes went wide. He was only trying to help, how could I be so stupid? "Oh, I'm so sorry I'll get you a ice pack." I said about to go run to get one, when my wrist was grabbed pulling me back. " I'm fine." He said looking at me. His eyes were boring into mine. A weird feeling went through me as his hand was still on mine. He then quickly grabbed my towel and clutched the two edges together. His hand grasping over the top of my chest. I quickly put my hand over his and gripped the towel. "Thank you." I said with a small smile. "Your welcome Hyuna." He said. I walked back to the room my heart was fluttering around like crazy and my chest was burning with an unknown feeling.

I had just finished putting on my shirt when there was a knock on the door. I opened the door to see Suho. "I was wondering if you'd like to go to lunch with us?" He said still awkward about before. Seeing it was better than staying home, I agreed to go. My cheeks were still bright red from the moment not long ago. He locked the dorm door and we walked out towards the van. "Agh, Suho hyung why were you taking so long?" Kai asked. "Hyuna was still getting ready. I... Um invited her to come and waited for her." He said his face getting all flustered at the thought of before. My face grew hotter as the memory came back. My heart started to dance around in my chest. The place were his hand grazed before was on fire. "Why is your fave getting red? What happened?" Chanyeol asked poking my cheek. "What? Nothing happened. Ah Chanyeol stop touching my cheek." I say trying to get my face to calm down. Seeing as how I was probably a terrible shade of red. Chanyeol gave me a confused look but let it go, for now.

The van was filled with laughter and the voices of ten obnoxious boys. Soon the van stopped outside a familiar fast food place, known as Kfc. The boys all rushed out of the van trying not to fall, but failing. I stood back laughing at their stupidity. Finally, in an orderly fashion- or somewhat of an orderly fashion- the boys walked into Kfc. The boys walked, no ran the counter. The ordered their food shouting at the cashier, I felt bad for the confused girl trying to get everything down. I stood back waiting like a normal person to pay for my food, once I had ordered, I had my card in my hand ready to pay. "No Hyuna I'll pay for you." Suho said pushing my hand back. "No I can pay-" I started to say before he pushed my hand back again. " Suho hyung is paying!" Sehun shouted. The boys the all put their money away. "What? I never agreed to this." He said looking at them. "But your paying for Hyuna." Chen said arms crossed and a smirk placed on his face. "I- ugh alright." He said and gave the cashier his card. The boys quickly left to find a few tables net to each other. They had left me and Suho to carry the food over. "Thank you for paying for me." I said my face turning slightly pink.
"It wasn't a problem." He said give me a small smile that made my heart flutter I'm a million directions. He soon grabbed a tray and handed it to me his hand grazing mine for a mili-second. Even though, it was for a short amount of time, my hand was still on fire.

The boys attacked the food that was once in my hands right as I sat at the table. While eating there was laughs shared, food thrown, and embarrassing stories being told. "So then his pants ripped when the ed forward." The boys were laughing at when Lay's pants had split on stage. His face was red with embarrassment glaring at Xiumin, that decided to share that embarrassing moment of his. Sehun had gotten a kids meal so he pulled out his toy he'd gotten from there. "Guys, look it's me!" He said jumping with excitement of his new found toy. "Guys we have to start heading back we need to go and shoot a part of the video." Suho said standing up to head back into the van.

++

The boys dropped me off at the dorm. They said they'd be home pretty late due to filming. I got inside the flat and looked around. Everything was unorganized. I decided I'd take this time to dust and wash the dorm. I went and put all the dishes that were in the sink in the dishwasher, I then folded the clothes that were left in the dryer, putting it in a basket. Looking around I found a rag and dusted off the furniture. I swept the floors, and fixed the living room up. Deciding if leave the bedrooms to the boys I sat on my couch opening my laptop. About two hours flew by as I was cleaning and jumping around to some kpop song that was playing on the radio. Deciding I didn't know much about Exo, I googled them. I saw all their real names pop up, with other information on them. One name caught my eye. Kim Joonmyeon. My eyes widened in realization. That's why he asked if I forgave him, and that he said I was still the same. He was the first guy I ever dated. I've ever loved. I gave him everything I could. He was all my firsts. Then he broke up with me. He broke up with me because he needed to get his career. He broke up with me to persuade his dream in being famous. It's funny the guy that I loved, the only guy I've ever loved, he was paired to be in the same boy group as my cousin. The door was thrown open minutes later to see the boys crowding in loud just as before. Baekhyun came around to see my computer screen. "Hyuna? Why is Suho on your computer screen?" He asked. The boys became silent and they all looked at me. Suho, I mean Joonmyeon's eyes were wide. I couldn't even form an answer to Baekhyun's question. I was way too heart broken. "You tore my heart in pieces. I thought I was over you, until I figured out I was around you again. The pain was too much to handle. You made me regret things I've done with you, or what I've don't about about you. I don't forgive you Kim Joonmyeon and I don't know if I ever could." I said my eyes getting glossy. My heart had felt as it had been ripped out of my chest and dropped onto the floor spilled out in front of him. I then walked over to the front door and walked out. I needed to clear my mind. I needed to get away from him. I need a distraction. I was down the hall almost to the exit when my wrist was grabbed. "Hyuna please I said I was sorry." Joonmyeon said his voice soft turning me around. "If you were sorry you wouldn't of broken up with me the way you did. I would've been fine, heartbroken but fine, with an explanation on why you were breaking up with me. Not you kissing another women saying that we weren't working out." I said now tears coming down my eyes. "I know what I did was wrong but I was too heart broken to face you personally." He said a tear also rolling down his cheek. "So you decide to leave me heart broken? Leave me depressed for 3 full months. I wouldn't get out of the house. The only other time I dated was two years ago but it ended up the same in the long run. Joonmyeon I can't do this." I said now tears falling freely down my face. "You were the only one I ever loved. The only one I think I will ever actually love." He said now more tears falling down his face. "Kim Joonmyeon, you were my worst mistake but my best lesson." I said letting my wrist fall free from his. There was the tingling sensation still in my heart, but now it was like my heart was eating itself from the inside out. It started to worsen, I clutched my chest trying to ease the pain that I was feeling. "Hyuna are you okay?" He asked. I was having an anxiety attack. I was having a hard time breathing. It felt as if my body was to heavy for my feet. My body collapsed under my feet. I never hit the ground but saw Suho's face as the last conscious thing before I out.


Hey guys, I know that's probably not what you were expecting but..... Surprise. And I wanted to thank all of you guys you read, subscribe and up-vote! 

~ Hailey <3