Chapter fourteen

My Mistake

 Hyuna's P.O.V.

Waking up on the couch embraced by warm arms and having a fluffy dog next to me, was the best way to wake up this morning. I snuggled into Suho's arms a bit more, making his grip tighten around my waist out of instinct. We were on the couch due to the movie we were watching yesterday, we ended up cuddling on the couch. I closed my eyes trying to get another few minutes of sleep. 

"Ahh! Byun Baekhyun you better run!" A voice only known as Kim Jongdae shouted. 

A shriek was heard from the hallway and footsteps were getting louder as they entered the living room. The one and only Byun Baekhyun appeared with Kim Jongdae hot on his heals. 

"Guys stop its like 10 am." I groaned and let me head fall back on Suho's chest. 

"But he-" Chen was cut off by another shriek this time coming from down the hall. 

"Baekhyun!" Xiumin called and ran through to get to the living room. 

"Great." Baekhyun muttered at them clearly aggervated at the two boys. 

"What did you do?" I asked him seeing how he had both boys chasing him obviously mad at him for some reason. 

"Baekhyun here decided to-" he was cut off by the groaning voice of the man who I think was my boyfriend. 

"Guys that's enough. It's so early in the morning I don't need this Baekhyun apologize for whatever you did." He said no opening his eyes scrunching them at the light. 

"But that's not fair you didn't even hear what he did!" Chen said in aggravation rubbing his temples for effect. 

"Chen stop being a baby it isn't that bad." Baekhyun said shrugging his shoulders. 

"Not that big of a deal! Baek I don't need people think that me and Minseok are dating!" He screeched even more throwing his hands up to make his point come across clearer. 

"It was just a picture!" Baekhyun complained at the younger boy. 

"It looked like we where kissing!" Xiumin shouted and glared at Baekhyun in annoyance. 

"Guys it's a picture. Get over it." Baekhyun rolled his eyes and walked over to the couch sitting next to me. 

Making his way under my arm, he took panda from under my grasp, putting him on his lap petting him. I really don't know who looked more like a puppy. Baekhyun or my actual dog. 

"Guys leave us alone." Suho said cuddling his head even more into my neck making a move away slightly, due to the hair that fell down from his quiff looking hair, that tickled my neck. 

"Get a room. My eyes are going to need to be bleached ew guys." Baekhyun said. 

Suho then looked up at him, his eyes filled with annoyence and a small smirk over taking his lips. He then put his hands on my face and brought our lips together. I don't know if he was just trying to make Baekhyun uncomfortable, or if he really meant to do what he was doing, but he put much pressure and dominance in the kiss making my eyes snap open in shock. I had to push his face away from mine because I need air to breathe. Pulling away from him gasping I looked at him with my eyes wide in shock at his Agresiveness. 

"Well I really need to bleach my eyes." Baekhyun sated with wide eyes and a half open mouth. 

Chen and Xiumin stood there shocked and their faces matching Baekhyun's. 
Slowly they walked out of the room in shock. Suho just looked at me as if waiting for a reply. I was still in shock to say anything. 

"What was that for?" I questioned as that was the first thing that came to my mind. I didn't even know he could do that, I took him for such a gentle and sweet guy. Does that mean he has a domiant side to him? Are those fanfictions that people write online true?

"Well he said he needed his eyes bleached for nothing. At least now I gave him a reason to bleach his eyes." He shrugged not caring what happened a few minutes ago. 

"Um your phone was ringing..." Xiumin came in the room with my phone in one hand and his other over his eyes. 

"Really hyung? You don't need to do that we're fully clothed for now." Suho said letting out a breath of air. 

For now? What does that mean? What's wrong with him? Is this a new kind of side to him? Or is it how he really is? I really don't know whether I liked it or not. 

"By the way Hyuna I didn't know you were into B.A.P." Xiumin said smirking while handing me my phone. 

He must of been talking about Ji's ringtone. Aish, that girl never stops calling me does she? Sighing I decided to call her back. Making her answer on the second ring. 

"Why didn't you answer me? Wait did I interrupt something?" She yelled at me through the phone making me roll my eyes. 

"Yes, you interuppted my sleep. What do you want?" I asked with a harsh tone in my voice, irritated by the boys this morning, now by her. 

"Did you know you're on TV and practically every social media website ever?" I chirpped up at the mention of this. 

Sitting up a bit in surprise, I looked over at Suho who had a confused look on his face as if he was trying to listen in. 

"What do you mean? Are you kidding me?" I asked still not believing the words that came out of . 

"Yes I'm serious! Wait did you get a dog? He's so cute." She said baffled over Panda's cuteness. 

"Yes, but thats not the point right now. I'll call you back." I said hanging up running my hands through my hair, and going in my twitter to see what was trending. 

In fact the most trending thing was #Suhosmysterygirl. I panicked clicking on the trend there were millions of tweets regarding me and Suho. Some we nice and some were rather disgusting. 

'They are so cute together my new OTP!' 

'I'm happy Suho is finally happy and found someone he likes!' 

'Who's that ugly rat with Suho? Why is she with him doesn't she know he's mine?' 

'No one likes you you ugly , why don't you just die?' 

'! She's just using him for fame! She's so ugly and should just die.' 

Tears were slipping down my face. Why are people like this? Why are people so mean? 

Suddenly I was engrossed in a hug my head leaning on his shoulder while he rubbed my back. I cried into his shoulder making his shirt soaked from my tears. 

"Hey, its okay. They are just haters, I love you okay? And that's all that matters." He spoke softly in my ear making my crying faltter a little bit. 

"Why are they so mean? What did I do wrong?"I asked still crying on to his shoulder. 

"Nothing okay? Just forget about them. I love you so much. You make me so happy. When you walk in to a room, my heart jumps from seeing. You brighten up my world. No, you are my world." He smiled placing a small kids on my temple. His making me smile.

_____________  

So I'm sorry for taking very long to update. So I'm going to TRY and update 2-3 times this week