Chapter Five

My Mistake

Kim Joonmyeon's P.O.V
Right when Kai said she liked Key from Shinee, my heart stopped. She already moved on? But I love her. "No he's not!" She said making me feel quite relived even if it wasn't true. "Yeah that's because it's Suho hyung." Sehun said making everyone go silent. Hyuna's eyes were wide she looked down at the floor of the van not making eye contact with anyone, but mostly avoiding me. "Her celebrity crush is not Suho. If anything it's someone from Shinee or Big Bang seeing that's all that's on the play list of her Phone." Chanyeol said glaring at Sehun. That made anger shoot through me. She can't date anyone, other than me. It'll hurt to much. My fist tightened turning white. I will not let her date anyone, she will defiantly not date any boys in any entertainment company. I'll get her back, it'll just take time.

Hyuna's P.O.V

"Her celebrity crush isn't Suho. If anything it's someone from Shinee or Big Bang seeing that's all on the playlist of her phone." Chanyeol said. I looked up at him. "You went through my phone?" "Well no not really... You should just put in a password and yeah." He said looking down at his phone not paying attention to me anymore. My phone then beeped indicating I had a message.

Min Yoongi
Hey I don't know if you remember but I ran into you at that coffee shop the other day.....

Hyuna
Hey, yeah I remember you. What's up?

Min Yoongi
Well I was bored at wanted to know if you wanted to meet up to get to know each other better?

Hyuna
I'd love that. Where should we meet?

Min Yoongi
Cool! how about Starbucks at 1:30?

Hyuna
I'll be there.

Min Yoongi
It's a date! See you then :)

"Who's Min Yoongi?" Lay said looking over my shoulder. "A friend." Why don't these boys mind their own business? "Then why did he say it's a date?" He questioned me further. "Date? Your not going on date!" Chanyeol said already getting protective. "It's not a date he's my friend." I said glaring at Lay who started this. "You're not going." He states acting like a dad. "I will go. You can't stop me." "He could make a move on you. I'll go with you!" He said leading me to wanting to strangle him. "No Chanyeol I'll go by myself." "No he could hit on you or worse he could-." I cut him off. "He's gay! Chanyeol he's gay!" I yelled at him. "Oh Chanyeol he might make a move on you instead." Baekhyun said laughing with Chen and Sehun. "Really? Maybe you should go and give him tips on eyeliner Baek." Chanyeol said slumping back I his seat. Baekhyun put his hand to his heart acting offended. "I thought you loved and cared for me Channie. That's okay I have your cousin now, Hyunie she's way better than you are!" He said squeezing me into a hug. "You are killing her hands off." Suho said glaring at Baekhyun.

Why is he so over protective and jealous? I pulled my phone out to see it was 1:20. The van was getting close to the cafe went to. I pulled open the little window dividing the front and backseats, to ask the driver to stop at the Starbucks. He stopped the van and I thanked him before hopping out. "Hyuna text me and I'll pick you up." Chanyeol said sticking his head out the window. "Bye I love you Hyunie. Don't do anything I wouldn't do!" Baekhyun said blowing me kisses. Chanyeol pulled him back by his collar and hit him on the head. I turned towards the door, seeing by the window was the pinkish blonde haired boy waving at me. I laughed at entered the door going up to the counter. I ordered my drink and sat down next to Yoongi. "Over protective brothers?" He asked giving a genuine laugh while sipping at his drink. "No he's my cousin the others are his idiotic band mates." I said laughing slightly. "Oh really? I'm in a band too. We should be debuting soon actually." I was surprised to hear this. "Really? That's awesome! What is your part in your band?" I asked while thanking the waitress that handed me my drink. "I'm a rapper." He said "That's awesome my cousin is one also." I said sipping at my coffee. "What band is he in? Is he still debuting too?" "No he's in Exo actually." He spit out his drink a bit. "What? He's in Exo? As in the famous band Exo?" He said looking at me, his drink inches away from his face. "Um yeah." I said sipped at the drink that I had bought. "That's amazing." He said recovering from his shocked state.

After awhile of talking a question popped into my mind. "So what's going to be your stage name?" I asked with a raised eyebrow. "Well I haven't thought of that, how about you pick for me?" He said raising his eyebrows at me. I thought for a few moments. "How about Suga?" I said letting out a laugh. "Suga? Why?" He said confused laughing. "Well your very sweet, like sugar so you'll be Suga." I said laughing a bit tucking a piece of hair behind my head. "I'm going to the restroom I'll be back." He said getting up and still laughing at the stage name I picked. I doubt he'd even pick that name. I looked around the cafe to see people laughing and talking. I then spotted someone familiar in the corner. Kim Joonmyeon. What is he doing here? Is he spying on me? I glared at him, though he didn't noticed his eyes were to where Yoongi just went.

Yoongi then can back from the bathroom. "Hey are you okay? You look at bit tense." He said. "Yeah I'm fine why do you ask?" I said putting in a fake smile. "Who's here you don't wanna see?" Can he read me like an open book? "No it's no one." I trailed of finishing my coffee. "Well this was amazing we should do it again but I must be going." I say while gathering my things. He grabbed my wrist to stop me from leaving. "Can you tell me next time?" He asked me with a puppy face. "Maybe." I said biting my lip out of a nervous habit I have. He then pulled me into a hug. I wrapped my arms around him and patted his back awkwardly. "I see who you didn't want to be around. He glaring at me right now." He said in my ear before pulling away to smirk at me. "Want to piss him off?" He asked his smirk growing. "What?" I didn't have time to finish before he kissed my cheek. "What was that for?" I said shocked. "Oh he's standing up. I have to go but bye Hyuna. Text me." He said walking out the door. I stood there puzzled. A hand was on my shoulder. "I'll take you home." Suho said turning towards the door. "Where's Chanyeol?" I asked irritated by him. "He's... Sleeping." He said grabbing my wrist leading me towards his black sports car. "I'm fine I'll walk." I said started walking down the sidewalk. "Don't be childish get in the car." He said opening the door. I ignored him and walked further down the street. I won't give into him,not now not ever.


 

Sorry it was boring and short! But honestly I want to punch Hyuna sometimes on how she's so Braty.