Chapter Thirteen

My Mistake

~Unedited will be edited later~

 
Hyuna's P.O.V
Voices were whispering all around  me disturbing my sleep and leaving me fairly angry at the voices, more like the people, that were awaking me. 
 
"Chen! Shut up and move I need this for the scrap book!" A voice whisper shouted making me squeeze my eyes shut to block out the voices. 
 
"Shut up you dip! Your going to wake them up!" Another voice shouted back at that one before it. 
 
Sick of the voices I snapped open my eyes, while pushing my body up by my elbows. I wasn't able to go up all the way do to an arm that was wrapped around my lower waist pulling me closer to them. 
 
"Can you all shut up?" I snapped in a normal voice looking at the three idiots who decided to disturb my sleep. 
 
Chen, Baekhyun, and Sehun stood frozen a few feet away from the bed. Baekhyun had his phone out meaning he was the one trying to take photos. 
 
"See you idiot!" Chen slapped baekhyun a head making him shriek and kick him in the shin. 
 
"What's going on?" A sleepily voice said from beside me. His morning voice the best thing I've heard in my life. It was raspy due to him sleeping. He pushed himself up oh one elbow, due to having his arm still wrapped around me. 
 
"Oh Joonmyeon, nothing we were just looking for those things...." Baek said nudging Chema side with his elbow. 
 
"Oh right, yeah those things." Chen said nodding his head agreeing with Baek. Sehun slapped a had to his head in frustration, shaking his head at the boys. 
 
"Get out." Joonmyeon said throwing a pillow in the boys direction. Surprisingly it hit baekhyun in the head making him frown and usher Sehun out the door. 
 
"Hello beautiful." He said making my heart flutter and my stomach turn upside down. 
 
"Hi." I grinned at him making him smile and push his head between my neck making me giggle as to the ticklishness of it. 
 
"I want to take you out today." He said making me look at him and smile. 
 
"Where?" I asked as I trailed my finger up his arm training his to we bicep. 
 
"It's a surprise." He said while his arm that was still wrapped around me was drawing circles around my hip bone with his fingertips. The hairs on my back lifting up at the feeling. 
 
I let out a puff of air making him laugh and me pout even more. He rolled his eyes playfully at me. 
 
"It'll be worth it I promise you." He whispered bear my ear making me jerk my head to the side a bit due to his hot breath on my neck. 
 
"Fine." I said and went to swing my leg off the bed, to get up and get ready. I wasn't able to get up due to the tight grip on my waist. 
 
"Five more minutes." He said laying his head on my chest. Looking up at me with pleading eyes. 
 
"I don't think- fine." I sighed laying down with him. Making his smile three times wider then it had be. 
 
++
 
"Okay where are we going?" I asked for what must of been the five hundredth time. As Suho lead me down the street, his hand gripped mine dragging me to our destination. 
 
"You'll see." He said as he walked fairly through the people who were walking on the street. 
 
He stopped at a place that looked like a pet store. I furrowed my eyebrows at the idea. 
 
"Joonmyeon? This is a pet store." I asked as nicely as I could make it out to be. 
 
"No it's not look closely at it." He said making me look at the name. 'Bau house cafe' 
 
"You took me to a pet cafe?" I asked now with the same expression. He looked at me at dragged me inside. 
 
He sat us at a table that was apparently reserved with the name Kim. It was a table that went around in a circular form rather than one that were to sit side by side. 
 
"The dogs are aloud to roam around freely here." He said and smiled at the little fluffy white dog that came up to his feet. He reached down and petted it. 
 
I looked down and saw the most adorable husky under the table near my feet making me squeal at its adorableness. I picked it up placing it on my lap and ran my hands through its fluffy fur. 
 
"You like him?" Suho smiled as he began looking through the menu. A waitress came and took the order he had placed. He had ordered for me making me wonder if I'd like it or not. 
 
"Where's you get this idea from?" I asked out of curiosity as too how he knew I liked dogs. 
 
He smiled sheepishly at me. Making me wonder even more. "I kind of got your friend Ji's number to ask her what you liked. It only too me 5 minutes of pleading and Xiumin's number but it was worth it." He finished as the food was placed In Front of us.  He placed what looked like to be a cheese cake in front of me. 
 
"Try it." He gestured towards the desert in front of me. Putting some in my mouth it tasted of Raspberry and strawberry making the sensation sweet and delightful. 
 
Small talk was being passed around the table talking about pointless thing until we finished. The waitress placed the check on table and he quickly turned it over making sure I didn't see the cost and handed her a card, returning it soon. 
 
Instead of Joonmyeon leading me towards the direction of the dorm he lead me the other way and I decided not to ask and just enjoyed the scenery, and are hands that were laced together. 
 
The then cover my eyes with his hands and stopped in front of what I assumed was a shop. Leading me inside I heard the bell that was on top of the door jiggle and the sounds of dogs barking. Then his hand was of my eyes and he was in front of me. 
 
"Pick a dog." He stated his hands in his jean pockets acting as if it wasn't a big deal. 
 
"What?" I asked confused at his actions. He smiled and moved his hand toward the dogs that were displayed in cages. I smiled kissing his cheek before walking over towards the cages. 
 
Every dog was so adorable but there was one that caught my eye the most. It was a small black and white that was a mixture of a Pomeranian and a Husky. My eyes shinned at the little ball of fur that was curled up in a ball sleeping. 
 
"I want this one." I said to Suho smiling at the small dog who had yawned in his sleep making me awe at the small dog. 
 
After the lady had gotten him out of the cage and Suho had done the paper work we walked out with a new puppy who bounced happily as he walked along the sidewalk of Seoul. 
 
"What are you naming him?" Suho asked taking my free hand in his interlacing our fingers. 
 
"Panda." I said without giving the chosen name a second thought.
 
"Why Panda?" He asked his eyebrows furrowing in pure confusion. 
 
"Because he looks like Tao." I said making him laugh his beautiful laugh. 
 
++ 
 
I walked through the door with the puppy wrapped in my arms and due to my surprise all the boys were sitting on the couch heads turning towards me and Suho who walked in the door, towards Panda that was in my arms. Kai was the first to rush toward the little puppy running his hands through his soft fur coat. 
 
"Hyung you never let us get a puppy." He complained at the older boy while not even glancing at him. 
 
"That's because I don't like you enough." He said smiling at me and kissing my cheek making my cheeks burn red. 
____
It's 2am I should be sleeping but I decided to stay up to write this chapter. It'll be edited later