Chapter Four

My Mistake


Hyuna's P.O.V

"Hyuna." A voice said. I stirred but didn't wake. "Hyuna, wake up." Said the same voice. I pulled the sheets up to my shoulders and squinted my eyes at whoever decided to wake me. There was Suho crouching there in front of me inches to close to my face. I said nothing but stared at him. Why was he waking me up? "The boys didn't want to wake you up so I had too," he said reading my mind. "Anyway do you want to come to dance practice with us?" He said standing up from his crouching position. "Um, alright." I sighed sitting up. Forgetting I was on the bottom bunk I hit my head on the bed on top of mine. "Ow, fu-" I cut my self off from swearing. "Are you okay?" He said touching my shoulder making it burn. "Yeah, I'm fine." I said shrugging his hand off my shoulder. He looked hurt by that but then left the room without another word. It's been a week but I was still mad at him, I mean it's kind of hard just to forget what happened and ignore it.

Getting off the bed I crawled towards the door. I was still half asleep walking to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth. After I was done I walked back towards the empty room. I went through the space in the closet the boys had made for me. I looked at the weather and saw how today was going to be fairly hot and sunny. I decided on a pair of black high waisted shorts with mint green muscle shirt and a white bandoo top under it. My naturally straight hair was down and I had light brown sandals on. I grabbed my phone off the charger and shut the lights off as I walked out the door. I walked out into the living, most of the boys were there waiting on the others. They all had comfortable clothing on. Sweat pants, basket ball shirts, muscle tanks, and plain white shirts. They all also had some sort of sneakers on form various brands. Some boys were wearing sweats that were a bit too tight.

"Hyuna let's go!" Chanyeol said pulling me with him to sit in the van with him and the other boys. Chanyeol was on one side of me and the boys had pushed Suho to sit on the other side of me. I glared at them knowing what they were trying to do. They were trying to get me to talk to him. I tapped Chanyeol and directed my eyes towards Suho. He saw this and got up to sit in between me and him. I was now near Baekhyun. The other boys looked at each other in disappointment as to how their plan failed. Ten minutes of laughter, and talking we arrived at the SM building. The boys were all running as we walked in. I saw a few other bands there. Shinee was a band the I mainly noticed right away. I might have listened to them, and might like them a lot. "Hyuna? Are you okay?" Lay said patting my back at seeing my eyes wide. "Yeah there's just so many famous people here." I said acting stars struck. Kai and Taemin were hugging and the boys were around them talking to the other members of different bands. Kyungsoo was next to me looking at all of them talking. "Why aren't you with them?" I asked looking at him, seeing how we never really talked. "I thought you looked lonely so I came to be your friend, if you want?" He asked looking at me with his really big brown,puppy eyes. "Of course I'd love to be friends with you." I said smiling at him. "Okay, so now that we're friends which one of the Shinee members do you like?" He asked looking at me. "What? I don't like Shinee I know nothing about them." I said lying right to him. "Which one? I could get you guys talking." He said pressuring me more and more. I tried avoiding eye contact with Kyungsoo. "It's totally Key!" He said. "What? No." I said trailing off. "He's the only member you avoided looking at." He said while dragging me up towards the rest of the boys.

He then whispered something in Kai's ear and he smirked at me. Kai put his arm around my shoulder. "Guys this is Hyuna, she's Chanyeol's cousin, and she totally available." He said and looked at them, then me winking at me. I shook my head at him and started to turn scarlet. "Guys we need to start rehearsal." Chanyeol said smacking Kai over the head and pulling me towards a room. The boys then started dancing. They were going over multiple songs. I decided after watching them do Playboy, I'd get them water from a vending machine. I walked out into the hall looking for the vending machine. I turned left and had stopped short so I don't bang into some one that was rounding the corner. I looked up and caught a glimpse of blueish hair. "Sorry." I said unable to meet his eyes. "It's okay, Hyuna right?" He asked. He remembered my name, my inner fangirl shouted at me. I nodded at him. "If was nice meeting you." He said and moved around me. I quickly moved to the vending machine getting ten waters and gathered them in my hands. I walked back into the practice room. As I was walking to my seat in the corner of the room I was hit in the face and I flung my arm to my face, making the waters fall to the floor, and the boys stop dancing to see my grabbing my nose. "I'm so sorry! O-oh my god your nose is bleeding. Here take this!" Suho said taking off his shirt to put it on my nose for the blood to stop. I put the shirt on my nose since I had nothing else to stop the bleeding. I nodded at him as a thank you. All the boys were looking at us,eight had smirks and one and a threatening glare. I then looked at Suho to see him looking at me. I looked down my face getting pink. When I looked down I was faced with a toned six pack of hard abs. This just made my face grow a million shades darker. I turned around resisting the urge to look at him again. I was then faced with the door when I turned. "How about a lunch brake?" Tao called. Sehun and Xiumin were the first to run out the door. Chen wrapped his arm around my shoulders in a friendly way. "So, what made you blush so hard? Joonmyeon's rock hard abs?" He said smirking at me. I hit his chest and looked away. "Or was it because you have his shirt?" I glared at him. "Kim Jongdae, I will hurt you, shut up." I said groaning at him and his stupidity. "I'll leave you alone if you admit his abs are amazing." He said with all seriousness. "Okay! Fine his abs are amazing!" I said a bit loud earning looks from the other boys. "Who's abs are amazing?" Chanyeol asked. I looked at Chen for help. All he did was look at me with a smirk and him holding back his laughter. "T.O.P from Big Bang." I said looking at him with an awkward smile. "I guess we'll have to keep you away from him at award shows." He muttered under his breath. We got in the car and all the boys were there wait for someone to say something. "So if you guys couldn't tell Hyuna is obsessed with Kibum from Shinee." Kai said while on his phone like it was nothing. All the boys looked at me Chanyeol and Suho had wide eyes. "What?" Chanyeol said rage in his eyes. "What? Which one is that? And I don't even know who you're talking about." I said denying it again for the second time today. "He's your celebrity crush!" Kyungsoo said looking over Jongin's shoulder to see what he was doing. "He is not!" I refused. "Yeah that's because Suho hyung is." Sehun said making the car silent.