Chapter Twelve

My Mistake

Kim Joonmyeon's P.O.V

"Okay I'm going to get right to the point. Joonmyeon I love- Jimin?" Hyuna said looking over my shoulder making me turn  to see who she was looking at. Turning around i saw a boy maybe about Chanyeol's age staring at Hyuna. He had brown hair, with matching eyes, looking famliar to me as I remebered  seeing him on Hyuna's phone. It took me a short time to realize this was her ex that had cheated on her. 

"Battle of the Exes. Let me get popcorn." Chen said rubbing his hands together.

I glared at him for being stupid making him stop and have a straight face. Silence had fallen around us, the only thiung being heard was the club music and people in the background. I quickly looked back at Hyuna to see her staring at the boy named Jimin. The look on her face was a look of hurt, and sadness.

"Hyuna?" Jimin said making her breathing hitch a bit. 

Hyuna didn't say anything all she did was look away from him to look at me. She looked as if she'd cry any minute now. 

"Hyuna listen I need to apologize about before I-" Jimin started stepping closer to her. 

"She doesn't need your apology." I said putting my hand out for him not to go any closer to her. 

"Who are you?" He snapped at me, trying to glare at me and be intimidating. 

"I'm her boyfriend. Now I suggest you leave and don't talk to Hyuna. She doesn't need or want you in her life." I said putting on a glare that was much more intimidating than his. 

"Yeah okay, Hyuna wouldn't date you she's still wrapped around my finger. She didn't even know she was the side chick for two years straight, but she still loves me." He said with all the confidence he had. 

"That's sure something to be proud of. Playing women, like there toys. Real classy if you ask me. You know fans really dig that." I said my voice laced with sarcasm. 

"You don't have a right to say that to me." He snapped back getting closer to my face. 

All the boys were now in complete shock. I had expected my band mates to be in shock seeing how I'm usually not like this, but they seemed to be enjoying this due to the smirks on their faces. 

"I don't have the right to say the truth? Jimin, I can say what I want."

"You know what? I don't even know why I'm starting this or even trying to apologize to her. She just a dumb who dates any man she could possibly get wrapped around her finger. I really don't know what you even see in her." He snapped looking straight at Hyuna who seemed to have tears running down her face. 

That's when something snapped in me. He was turning around to walk away and I grabbed his arm back, turning him around punching him square in the face. Hearing curse words and a crack probably meaning I broke his nose. 

"You little ." He said before raising his fist to hit me. 

Now it had turned into a full blown fight. People from the crowd that was dancing, had stopped to watch what was going  on. Some encouraging the fight while yelling chants of enjoyment. 

Although that didn't matter to me. I didn't care that this will probably be all over the news tomorrow. I only cared about teaching this douche a lesson. 

"Stop, stop!" Hyuna had come in the middle of both me and Jimin pushing each of us back trying to separate us, but either Jimin didn't realize or he didn't seem to care he threw a punch that landed on her left cheek. 

He had a look of surprise that he punched her most likely not meaning it, but that made me pissed even more. I tackled Jimin to the ground. Throwing punches at his face, chest, stomach, everywhere I can get my hands on. Until I was pulled off by a security guard. 

"Sir, we have to kick you out." They said while leading me to the exit. Hyuna was following me in suit. 

++

Once we got into the house Hyuna, went straight down the hall not muttering a word to me. The boys decided to stay a bit longer at the club to see if everything would be alright with Jimin. 

Sighing I took a seat on the couch, putting my head back in frustration. I was there for a few minutes before I felt the couch fall slightly under weight, next to me. Hyuna had a first aid kid and a wet towel in her hands. 

She was cleaning out any cuts or dry blood I had on my face. With a look of anger. After she finished cleaning the cuts she placed a bandaid on my forehead where a cut must have been. 

She placed the first aid kit on the coffee table in front of the couch, before turning towards me. 

"Thank you." She muttered kissing my cheek and side hugging me, placing her head in the crease of my neck. 

I smiled down at her, but frowned when I saw the bruise that had turned black and purple, from where Jimin hit her. I frowned and took her face into my hand examining it. Her eyes bore into mine with sadness, as if she was about to cry. 

"What's wrong?" I spoke softly to her removing my hands from her face, taking her hands in mine. 

"It just- it still hurts. I don't like him anymore, but I guess seeing him just makes me want to cry. I- I don't know." She muttered tears streaming down her face. 

Embracing her into a hug, I held her while she cried on my shoulder. Making her cry harder into me, as she squeezed me as if I was going to run away if she didn't. 

"Shhh, it's okay." I patted her back while trying to sooth her. 

Eventually she stopped crying and just sat back laying her head on my chest. She was silent for a long time making me think she was a sleep. 

"I love you." I whispered playing with her brown hair, twirling it in my finger. 

"I love you too." She opened her eyes and smiled at me taking her head of my chest to look at me. 

I stopped twirling her hair to look at her. 

"What?" I asked not believing what I just heard. 

"I love you Kim Joonmyeon." She smiled kissing my cheek. After she had laid her head on my chest again. 

After moments of comfortable silence I decided to ask her a question that I was still unsure of. 

"Are we together?" I asked her quietly looking down at her snuggled figure. 

"I don't know are we?" She smiled and cuddled into me more. Making me smile down at her.