Intro

My Mistake

 

The school bell rang. Everyone rushed out of their desks running to go home. I picked up my bag and threw it over my shoulder, and walked out of the classroom like a normal person. I walked in the hall way and headed to my locker to retrieve the last of my stuff. I was stuffing my things in my bag when someone shouted my name across the hall. Turning around I saw my best friend Ji.

"Hyuna since it's the last day of school, we should go to the beach!" She said while tugging at my shoulder pleading to go.

"Ji I was thinking about hanging out with Jimin today." I said shutting my locker and walking down almost empty hallway.

"Ah, Jimin this, Jimin that.You can hang out with your boyfriend the rest of the summer." She said whining tugging at my arm again. Her eyes were going wide. She's not about to do that.

"Don't even start Ji."

Her eyes went bigger and she had a cheesy smile on her face. She brought her hands up to her cheeks. "Ji don't-" she did she did ayego. She knows I can't say no to ayego.

"Fine I'll go to the beach with you." I sighed opening the door to walk out of school. She cheered in victory. Rolling my eyes I hopped into my sliver Mercedes, I had gotten last year for my 18th birthday. Ji got in the passenger seat and threw her stuff in the back.

"How does it feel to finally graduate?" She said rolling down all the windows and putting her sunglasses on. I backed out of the parking space heading to the streets.

"I wouldn't know I just got out 5 minutes ago."

"What are you doing this summer going anywhere?"

Not having to think because I already knew what I was doing. Absolutely nothing. When do my parents ever actually stop working to actually spend time with me? They just think spoiling me with many things can buy my love. They own a company that's way more important and is worth more than me.

"When do my parents ever stop working Ji? I'm not doing anything."

"Maybe they'll take you somewhere because you just graduated."

I scoffed. They didn't even show up for my graduation ceremony. My aunt and uncle where there in place of my parents. It's quite sad not having your parents at your graduation.

"Ji they didn't even come to my graduation."

She put head down looking at her hands. She looked guilty as if she should haven't said that. I sighed and pulled into my driveway. She got out and ran across the street to her house. That's actually how we became best friends. Her being my neighbor.

I quickly went up stairs and opened my bedroom door. Quickly rushing to my closet to look for a bikini to wear to the beach. I found a black one that I quickly pulled on with a floral dress to cover up. To add to my outfit I put on flip-flops. I quickly put sunscreen and a towel in a bag that I had found in the back my closet. I sprinted down the stairs and to my driveway to find Ji already waiting in my car on her phone.

"How are you done so quickly?" I shook my head not understanding how quickly she gets ready.

~~

I arrived at the beach and pulled into a parking spot.

"I'll race you to the water!"

I quickly ran after my best friend as we threw are stuff on the sand. Her being on the track team through her four years in high school, she had more of an advantage. She dived into the water to make sure she gets there first; because I was on her heels. I dived after her landing on top of her. We both bursted out laughing. We were in the middle of a splashing fight when she suddenly stopped and squinted her eyes.

"Hey... Is that Jimin?"

I turned around hoping she wasn't using this to slam me in the water. Sure enough it was him. He had his arm around another girl and whispering in her ear. I squinted my eyes to look better to see it was a girl that used to go to my school. She leaned into him pecking him on the lips. I was shocked. I stood in my place with my mouth a gaped. Ji then hugged me really tight. He was cheating on me? After 2 years of dating? I had tears b at my eyes. I stalked out of the water, Ji following closely behind me. I walked angrily up to Jimin. He looked at me his eyes wide. I backhanded him across the face.
---
Hyuna's P.O.V

I woke up to look around tears coating my eyes. I looked around forgetting where I was. Suddenly I remembered I was on a plane heading to South Korea to vist my grandmother. I shook my head. I need to stop thinking of him. It happened a week ago.

"Sweetie are you okay?" Said a little old women that was sitting next to me putting her hand on mine.

"What? Oh... Um I'm fine. Thank you." I said giving her a kind smile. She looked at me not seeming convinced, but she nodded anyway and squeezed my hand.

"All passengers please buckle your seat-belts we'll be landing in five minutes, thank you for flying with us. Also, welcome to South Korea." The pilot's voice came over the intercom. Sighing I put on my seat-belt and pulled out a tissue to wipe my smudge makeup. The plane then started going down to land at the airport. Once the plane was on the ground the sign to take our seat-belts off was on.

I was told my luggage would be picked up by someone who was coming to get me. My dad had told me someone would be picking me up and taking me to my grandmothers house because she was sick in bed. That's why I had come. She wanted to see me because she thinks that would make her feel better. I'd be staying the summer with her. Grabbing my purse from the rack up top of my seat I then hurried down the passageway and out the plane. I walked outside of the airport to see if there was someone waiting for me. I saw a man in a tux that had a sign that said 'Park Hyuna'. I walked up to him.

"Annyeong are you Hyuna?" He spoke in Korean. I nodded. He then opened the door of a limo to let me in. A limo? This wasn't necessary, I was just seeing my grandmother.

After about twenty minutes of driving the car stopped. I looked out the window to see we where at some sort of building. Shrugging my shoulders I walked out the car and said a 'thank you' to the man who opened the door.

"Park Hyuna?" I man in a tux asked as I stepped into the building. "That's me." I said while looking at him. "Please follow me..." He said leading me towards an elevator. Is this the part in those horror movies where I get killed in an elevator? I stiffened at the thought. The man hit the third floor button and the elevator started to go up.

The door dinged and opened and the man walked out into the hallway me following close behind. The man then reached a room and had punched in a code to unlock the door. What's so valuable that my grandmother needs a code to get in her house?

The door opened and what was behind the door I didn't expect to see. 10 boys sitting on a couch, the tv on to a Korean drama. They all turned their heads towards the door opening. Exo. Wait Exo? That means-

"Hyuna?" Chanyeol said while standing up. His eyes were as big as mine. I was like a deer frozen in headlights. He then stumbled over the boys and ran to me, pulling me into a bone crushing hug. I hugged him back. "Hi Channie." I said while hugging him like a teddy bear.