Meet The Jung's

What Heart Says

Soojung walk lifeless while put her head down. She sighed for nth time already. Today indeed a bad day. She got trouble with her math teacher, again, because she found that was really hard to do. Now, she really confussed, how can she graduated and entered Seoul National University when it really hard to pass ?

She sit on the park bench and look to the school yard. There was a bunch of basketball guy who play while laughing. "Ehm, Excuse me, did you know the student name Jung Soojung ?" asked a woman. She clearly older than soojung. Her hair was really good, soojung thought. But, why did this woman asked her ?

"Oh yeah i know"

"Can you please tell me where she is ?"

"In front of you" said soojung with a flat face.

"Oh, are you soojung ?"

"Yeah, and who are you ?"

"Seo joohyun, your brother new assistant"

"Oh, the new girl !" she said suddenly cheerfull "Nice to meet you, unniee".

"Nice to meet you too".

"What are you doing here anyway ?"

"To picked you up ? Your brother told me"

"Picked me up ? But i usually come home alone ?"

"Yeah, he wants to treat you meal in restaurant"

"Oh i see, arrasho, kajja unnie" she said intertwined their hands together. Soojung really well know as a cheerfull person in Jung Family, She really energetic, childish, playfull, cheerfull, and beautiful, but also, she really known by her clummsy.

Seohyun and Soojung walk hands by hands. Soojung talked non stop all the way. Telling about her brother, her sister, her school life and her friend.Seohyun find it really cute to have sibling like soojung, since she was the only child in her family. She have a cousin, a litlle cousin to be sure, named Minhyuk. He now in Collage, he like her brother since she was kid. But he just a cousin not a real brother. "Oh unnie, did you know how to cope with calculus ?"

"Yeah i know" said seohyun

"REALLY ?!" shouted soojung make seohyun shocked "Ah mianhe, but sincha unnie ? because i foud that was really hard. Can you teach me tonight ? Tommorow was my exam. i have to pass it so Yong Oppa and seooyeon unnie dont mad at me and i can entered Seoul National University !"

"Arrasho, unnie will teach you"

"Yeayyy gomawo unnieeeee" soojung said happily. She really impressed how can seohyun be so calm ? 

Not long after that, they both reach the restaurant where yonghwa waiting for them with sooyeon. They both entered the restaurant and with a quick eye, soojung find her brother sit with her sister and chatted happily.

"Unnie, Oppa" she said and kiss her siblings on their cheeks 

"Aww my baby Jung" Sooyeon said and ruffled soojung hair. The girl just laugh. "Oh, you are the new girl, right ? I'm Sooyeon"

"Annyeonghasseyo, Seohyun imnida" she said politely.

"Oh dont be too formal, we're in same age. Yong Oppa told me" said sooyeon friendly.

"Ah ne"

"Unnie, sit beside me !" said soojung. Seohyun the come next to her only to sit down, but found herself is sit right in front of Yonghwa who smile like a truly gentleman to her. Suddenly she felt her breath hicked damn it, how can he be so handsome like that "Unnie gwenchana ?"

"Ne ?"

"Your cheek turn red, are you in cold ?"

Seohyun touch her cheeks, and indeed it was really damn hot. Oh blame Yonghwa ! why he have to be that handsome ?! Seohyun just smile and continue reading menu book. She pout in thinking what will she ordered when her eyes caught yonghwa eyes staring at her in undescribeable gaze. "Are you guys finished ?" asked sooyeon broke the awkward moment between Seohyun and Yonghwa. 

"I'm done" said soojung in english. 

"Order now, shall we ?" 

After they order their food. Yonghwa asked Soojung hows school today and tease soojung about her school crush who in Seoul National University now. For seohyun observation, Soojung is probably like someone used to her sunbae in her school. But it was her last year in high school, so it means her sunbae in university already. Seohyun also heard sooyeon said about SNU while tease the litlle girl, Oh, now is make a sense, why soojung really want going to SNU.

"Seohyun unnie agree to teach me calculus tonight oppa" said soojung suddenly

"Eh ? But she is my assistant not your private teacher soojung"

"But i cant do calculus without any help oppa" soojung start whinned like a litlle girl want an ice cream.

"Then asked your sister not my assistant"

"If only i can oppa" said sooyeon in mocked tone. She surely like Soojung. Cant deal with calculus.

"See ? I really really need help oppa. I should get trough my daily exam tommorw. Also if hyun unnie teach me, it can be usefull for my final exam later" begged soojung continuesly "Pleaseeeeee" she continue in english.

"But..."

"No, Its okay, Yonghwa-ssi. Its not bother me either. I'm free tonight" said seohyun trying to ease the situation.

"See ? Hyun unnie is okay oppa!"

"Arrasho.." said yonghwa give up. His sister would never lose, and he never win over his litlle sister. Soojung would be whinned a whole day if yonghwa say no. Also, she can cry at that momment. So better he said yes rather than make a chaos. 

 "Yeaayy gomawo oppa !!!!" soojung said while claps her hand happily. 

"But you must success in your daily exam tommorow, if not, you can't borrow hyun unnie anymore" yonghwa said seriously and got the nodd from the litlle girl beside seohyun. Not long after that, their food came and they eat together. 

*******************************************************************************************

Seohyun arrived at Jung Mansion at 7 o'clock. She already told her family that she will come home late. She entered Yonghwa house only to found an empty home. Yonghwa already told her, that he just come home in his rest day. In this house only lived Sooyeon, Soojung, and house helper which is  soojung said  work for them almost in her lifetime. 

Soojung  draged seohyun to her room happily. Seohyun really dont get idea, where is their parents ? and why this big mansion really feel empty. "Unnie, just sit. i just want to change clothes. Make yourself at home unnie" she said and walk to the bathroom. Seohyun sit on the floor which is covered by a fluffy carpet. She sit in front of soojung mini table. She scaned soojung room. It was contained with stuff colored pastel. She have a TVXQ big poster in the back of her room door and she also have bunch of Max changmin photo sticker. Oh so she is a Cassiopeia or TVXQ fans.

She looked at the her dressing table. There was a picture of her, Yonghwa, and Sooyeon together. Also beside that she found a picture soojung with her bestfriend. She take a look at the last picture. It was Soojung family. a whole family, with their parents. But in that picture, soojung really a litlle kid, also Yonghwa seems really like a freshmen collage. It mean that photo was in yonghwa 19 years old. which is, 10 years ago.

"Unnie, mianhe for make you waiting" said soojung suddenly. Seohyun just smile and look the girl tied her hair up. "Okay, lets start !" she said collected her book in front of seohyun.

******************************************************************************************* 

Yonghwa sipped her milk while watching televison. Then, she heard a door cracked. It was sooyeon in her pajamas. "Not sleeping yet ?"

"Nope, how about oppa ?"

"cant sleep"

"Since when you drink milk ?" asked sooyeon in mocked tone when she look at what in yonghwa hand. 

"Since Seohyun becoming my new assitant ?"

"Really ? Wuaah daebaaaakk, She should get award to stop you from drink that horrible liquor called coffe. I dont get why you and soojung like that, ewh" Sooyeon said in english. "You really into her dont you ?" sooyeon continue.

"What ? Who ?" asked Yonghwa.

"Seohyun-ie"

"I'm not"

"Why not by the way. You and shinhye unnie is over oppa. Its been almost 5 years already, and i dont want you died as a single man" Said sooyeon. True, she really hate Yonghwa ex-girlfriend Shinhye. Sooyeon hate her, even when before she dumped her brother. She said that girl was totally a . She really really dont like her, same with soojung, and after she dumped her brother like trash, she hate her even more. Now Seohyun is the new girl who really have a nice attidute, verry kind, warm, and caring. But why her brother so stupid ?

"Oh please sooyeon, i'm over shinhye okay ? And i dont have any intenttion in seohyun. It just work , okay ?"

"Oh please, what a lame reason... I'm not the person who know you yesterday oppa. We trough thick and thin together, ups and down together. I know how intense you look at her, esspecially whe she pout her lips in front of you"

Yonghwa rolled his eyes. True. He really cant lie with sooyeon. Sooyeon is really mature. She sometimes acted like the mother to soojung. Sometimes, she like older than yonghwa "Fine, i have. But it was just a litlle, okay ?" he said with a big sigh. "I like the way she talked and her calm personality" Yonghwa continue. "But most of all, her eyes tell everything. it really beautifull"

"Nah ! So you can replace shinhye unnie with her, right ?!" sooyeon asked curious.

"Yah yah i know, but please, low your voice, she's in here, remember ?"

"Ah right, go chase her oppa. I'm sure soojung also agree with your decision" She then stood and kissed yonghwa cheek "Good night oppa" she said and make her way to the bedroom. Yonghwa just smile and watch his sister go to her room. He then thinking. Should he try to new relationship with seohyun ? But, it was pretty hard. what if Seohyun dont like him ? and morever, he just know seohyun. He shrugged his shoulder and thinking that, maybe time would help.

*******************************************************************************************

Seohyun go to downstairs and find that Yonghwa already sleeping in sofa. She take a look to her watch. It was 11 o'clok in the night. Soojung already sleepy so she said its okay to walk alone to downstairs. She walked to yonghwa and looked at the figured who in his deep sleep like a litlle child, his hair messed, and his lips parted a litlle make a soft snoring sound. "Ah how come you still handsome in your sleep ?!" she said in her mind. She really wants to go home, but, what if Yonghwa waiting for her ? Ah pabo seohyun, why yonghwa should waiting for her anyway. She even not his girlfriend. She giggled at her thought. 

"Mind to tell me why are you laughing ?" asked Yonghwa in her sleepy face 

"OMO" seohyun shocked and bowed her head "Jeosonghamnida" she said.

"What are you laughing at ? Me ?"

"A...Aniyo.." she blushed know the fact that she red handed stare at her new boss. Are you out of mind, seohyun ? she thought. 

"Am i that funny ?"

"Aniyoo" she said again. Scared this time, because yonghwa used stern tone to her. she lower her face. 

Just then, Yonghwa start to laugh with her big mouth. "HAHHAHAA you really cute seohyun-ah" he said between his laugh. He then grab seohyun hands and make her sit beside him. Seohyun blushed at how yonghwa grab her hand. Yonghwa saw Seohyun blushed and foud that she really pretty. "How is it teaching my sister ?"

"Its fun actually, She really easy to understand. It just she doesnt carefull at calculating"

"Nah, its her bad" he said. "You want to go home ?"

"Hm, yeah"

"Okay, help me to my bedroom" Yonghwa said and move his body to wheelchair "Ah this stupid legs" he cursed.

"Oh dont be mad yonghwa-ssi, i'm sure it'll be soon recover"

"Hm.." yonghwa just mumbling and sit carefully at his wheelchair. Seohyun push his wheelchair to the room with the white door. It was yonghwa bedroom. As soon as she entered the room, she can feel yonghwa parfume all over his bedroom. He really really love mint collogne. She look at the bedroom. His bedroom colored with blue colour and there was a medium banner with a letter 'CNBLue'. She titled her eyes in curious. What is CNBlue ?

Just then she saw a photo hang in the wall. The photo is the same one with the one in soojung room. The old photo. "So Seohyun-ah, you already know my 2 sisters. As my asisstant, i want you to know myparents also. They dont live here, but i'm sure you want to see their picture" Yonghwa take a photo frame which is contained with photo of 2 people in a park. The man and the woman. "Thats my parents photo" he said. Seohyun observed the photo Yonghwa holding and realized that, Yonghwa have really copy of his father, and Sooyeon is carbon copy of his mother. Soojung is the assambled of both of them. Because soojung have Eyes like sooyeon and nose like yonghwa. 

"Where did they live ?"

"Tommorow i'll tell you" he said. "Seohyun-ah can you sit down please ?" said yonghwa. Seohyun just do what yonghwa said. She now sat in front of yonghwa in his big bed. "I really want to do this since the first day you came" he said. Then, one of his hand going to her cheeks, which is really made her blushing hard. For God sake, she was touch by Jung Yonghwa. "Omo, its really warm" he said and smile make his snaggletooth look clearly. He then took another hand to her another cheek. His eyes locked with her. Yonghwa smile warmly at the clueless seohyun and rub her chubby cheek with his thumb. "Holy God please help me, i may die in heart attacked" she said in her mind. 

*******************************************************************************************

Seohyun put some powder to her face and then she touch her cheek which is touch by Yonghwa yesterday. "KYYAAAAA" she squealed like crazy in love 16 years old teenager. "OMOOO" she said again and felt her cheek really hot by imaging last night. His hand really soft and warn though, and his eyes really something.

"Joohyun-ah" said her mother 

"Ne eomma ?"

"You said you have appointment at 9 ?"

"Ne ?" she then looked at her clock, it was 8.45. What ? She just sat in front of her mirror about 45 minutes ? and just to stare and fangirling of her used-to-being-touched-by jung yonghwa ? She quickly brush her long wavy hair and put a clip hair. She watch her wristwatch and take her phone and go to place whew she would meet yonghwa.

She would meet Yonghwa at the park. As the promise, Yonghwa would intrduce her with his parents. "Annyeonghaseyo Mr and Mrs Jung, Seo Joo Hyun Imnida" she said mumbling under her breath. As she arrived at the park she saw yonghwa already in his camera to take some random picture. He said that sooyeon drop him off to the park. "Annyeohasseyo Yonghwa-ssi" she said. 

"Ne, you've came seohyun-ah"

"Ne, mianhe i'm late 10 minutes"

"Its okay" said yonghwa "But make sure you never late again" he said. Seohyun just nodded her head and bring yonghwa to her car. She then drove to the direction yonghwa told. "Are you graduated from SNU Seohyun-ah ?"

"Ne"

"What major you take ?"

"Arts" she said shortly. just then, they both arrived at a strange place it's like some kind of hill. Yonghwa and her walk for a minutes and suddenly Yonghwa stop "Okay, seohyun-ah. My parents house deosnt far from this"

Seohyun titled he head confused. House ? In this hill ? She doesnt see a sign of any house. Yonghwa must be kidding. Just then they both arrived at the big stone write Jung Kyung Ri beloved father and husband and right beside that stone is another  stone write Kim Min Ah belovend mothe, wife, and daughter Seohyun mouth gaped. It was tombstone of Yonghwa parents. "Eomma, appa, annyeong" said Yonghwa smiling "Meet Seohyun, my new assistant" he said.

Oh, so thats why the Jung mansion feel so empty, and thats why the photo in soojung and yonghwa room is taken about 10 years ago. All makes sense now. Yonghwa and His Sisters are an Orphan. She take a look at Yonghwa and saw the Man she adore is smile faintly. How can be he so strong like this. Seohyun know that Yonghwa must be hurt and he should bear his sister. 

"Annyeong Mr. and Mrs. Jung" she said and then bowed her head "Seo Joo Hyun imnida" she said again.

"Now you already meet all of the Jung's ! Welcome to the family Seohyun-ah" said yonghwa with his warm smile. "Lets take a picture here" he said and hel his phone with front camera. He snap a picture with seohyun and his parents tomb.

They both sit in the bench of park after visit yonghwa parents. Yonghwa is in his phone when suddenly seohyun asked him "When that it happen ?"

"Hm ? You mean my parents ?"

"Yeah.."

"It was 10 years ago. The day after sooyeon junior high school graduation. The're in car accident that night. Sooyeon cry hard and fainted many times. Also with soojung. It takes 2 years to back their cheer. 3 years after that accident Sooyeon start to being mature. She really mature enough. She learn how to cook, how to bake in her ages. She really got that tallent from my mom. So that she went to cook school and open her cafee now"

"I'm so sorry"

"For ? My loss ?"

"Yes"

"Its Okay Seohyun-ah. Just stick beside me" said yonghwa with double meaning.

"Ne, Yonghwa-ssi" answer seohyun. Ofcourse she'll stick beside yonghwa. She really like him. But now, he really like him more. Yonghwa surely a gentleman. He is a strong preson. Seohyun know, Yonghwa must be in pain but he always try to look strong in front of his sisters. "You can lean in me, if you are tired" seohyun said. And then she felt that her shoulder really heavy, she look at her side and foud yonghwa head on her shoulder. They both sitting in the bench whil looking at the scenery.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello again guys ! its me again, the newbie author :). Dont know is this chap is you expected or not. Hope you not found it boring or something :)

your comment really help me :^) thank you for reading, i'll do my best.