My Last

What Heart Says

Yonghwa took a deep breath before entered Seohyun house. He looked at the flower and bread . Check out his perform for the last time, He then walk to the door and knocked. Mr Seo opened the door and recognize yonghwa right away "Omo, Yonghwa ?" he said.

"Ne aboeji, annyeonghasseyo"

"Ah, but seohyun still sleep ?" he said frowning.

"Thats why aboeji, i want talk to you and eomoni for a while"

"About what ? Is this related to joohyun ?"

"Yes aboeji, but at first let me give you guys this as my girft for bothering you in the morning" yonghwa said gently and pointed at the breads "and this, for seohyun" he continue.

"Aigooo you dont have to bother, you wait in the living room, i'll tell my wife, oh ?" he said and make yonghwa get in. Yonghwa then placed the bread on the kicthen table and sit again in the living room. Not long after that, mrs seo come and greet yonghwa. 

"What bring you here in the morning ?" asked mrs seo 

"Ehm, abeoji, emmoni. I know this is way too fast, but... my old doesn't young forever. and so do with seohyun. So, i want to marry your daughter" yonghwa said and bitting his lips. All nervous now show up. and Mr and Mrs seo reaction doesn't help him either. They both looked so speechless. Well who doesn't anyway ? Your daughter boyfriend come in the morning and says that he want to marry your daughter. 

"Omo.." mrs. Seo finally spoke. she then patted her chest lightly "Are ... are you serious ? Yah yeobo-ah stop spacing out" she said and hit her husband back. Mr. Seo just blink his eyes several times. 

"Ne eomoni, i'm verry serious.. These day, something comes up between me and seohyun, and last night i kept thinking what if she gone from my life. its really scared me. I even cry because i dont have someoen to share with. I realized i dont only loved seohyun, but i do need her in  my life. I want ask your blessing to marry her"

"Are you proposed to her already ?" mr seo finally asked with serious tone.

"Not yet aboeji, i want to talk to you first"

"Ah i see" Mr seo nodded his head "Are you really loved my daughter ? You know that she's one in million right ?"

"Yes aboeji, i really loved her"

"Arrsho, i give you my blessing to marry her. Go yonghwa propose to her" Mr Jung tap yonghwa arms lightly and give him a sincere smile. 

"I will abeoji. Khamsahamnida" he said and finally a relief smile crept into his handsome face. "And please dont tell her that i want to propose her, i already have a great event for her" he continue and the elders just nodded happily. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sephyun rubbed her eyes several times. She felt that her eyes really hurt to open due the sunrise. She looked at the clock and saw its alreadi 7.10 am. She then turn her face and find her bestfriend still sleeping soundly beside her. She opened the blanket and walk slowly to the bathroom. She looked her reflection. Oh se so mess. Her eyes really swell, her nose red as well. She sure cry a lot.

She then wash her face and walk out from bathroom to her dinning room. She saw her parents already sit together watching television. "Good morning appa eomma" seohyun said.

"Ah, hyun-ah good morning honey" her appa said. He then took a bouquet flower from table "Yonghwa drop by this morning only to deliver this and bread, please accept this" her father said. Seohyun just blink her eyes and took the white rose flower. Seohyun opened the card and saw her boyfriend handwriting My angel, call me as soon as you got this. I miss you it wrote. Seohyun just took a deep breath and sit at the chair. She placed the rose at her lap and drink her warm milk. 

"Appa, did he by any chance told something ?" seohyun asked. 

Mr. Seo chew his bread and smile at seohyun "Ne, He said you should call him". Seohyun just looked again at the rose in her lap. She sure miss yonghwa voice. But last night, her hear just like throbbed by knife. "Whatever happens between you two, please solve it in right way. He such a good man joohyun-ah. I mean, whoever in this earth try to wake early only to deliver this ?" her appa said and drink his milk.

Seohyun then remember, yonghwa have an issue with morning wake up. He really hard to wake in the morning. He said that everynight without sleeping pills, he got hard to sleep, ever since the last accident he just sleep arround 2 in the morning. But he said when he got company to sleep, he'll sleep peacefully because he knew that someone always beside him. Seohyun then fisted her arm. Did he by any chance doesnt sleep ? did he drink coffee again ? Last night, did he ate his food ? what food did he eat ? Junk food ? Ramyeon ? But suddenly everything shinhye said comes to her mind, unconciously, her tears jump out from her beautiful eyes. 

"Omo, dont cry my daughter" her appa said and hug her.

"Appa..." she sobbed pittifully and hug her father back. She felt someone embrace her from behind, it was her mother. 

Yoona who just come out from seohyun room sitll sleepy and suddenly saw seo family hugging each other. She thenjogged and hug seohyun too and that succesfully make seohyun laugh in her cry, well at least she still have her family.

Seohyun finished her breakfast and take a bath. She then walk to dressing table and looked at the her phone. Oh the battery is full now, yoon amust be th eone who charged it. She then looked at her wallpaper, it was yonghwa picture kissing her cheeks in Busan. She then tap yonghwa picture and smile "What are you doin, my dragon ?" she said and crying again. 

"Top it hyun-ah" yoona said and walk to her "Stop torturing yourself. Call him" yoona said and wiped her tears. Seohyun just lowered her face and looking for yonghwa's phone number. She looked at yoona nad her phone repeatedly. Yoona then pressed call buttons and earn a glare from seohyun, she kiss seohyun cheeks and running out from her room. 

"Hello ?" oh his voice.

"Hyun ....??"

"Hyunn ? Helloh...ugh" She heard that. Yonghwa groaned in pain. What happend ?

"Oppa.." seohyun said.

"Finally you speak. I thought it was yoona pranks" he said and cough a little. 

Seohyun smiled. Her namja, he would try to joke arround to make her forgot about his cough. Choding. Her choding. Wait ? Her ? Of course. Jung Yonghwa is her's. But, what if someone else said that too. That yonghwa is her's ? "I know it, even you tried to cover that" she said

She cand heard clearly he laugh and coughing "Oh gosh i miss your voice" he said and make seohyun chuckled. Surely she miss his voice too. "What are you doing, my love ?" he asked again

My love. Did he sure that ? She is the love of his life ? "I just take a bath" seohyun managed to say dispite her doubt. "What are you doing ?"

"Nothing. Thinking of you ?"

"Did you eat your breakfast ?" she asked. 

"Not yet, I dont have you to make that for me" 

"why dont you made it ?"

"I don't want to"

"What if i didn't come and call ?"

"I don't know. Maybe i'll starving untill luncha and eat ramyeon" he said carelessly. 

"Why are you being careless about your health oppa ?" she started nagging.

"Thanks" he said. 

"What ?"

"For keep nagging at me" he continue. Seohyun eyes started to teary. "Didn't you realized it now ? I need you".

Seohyun tears falls again. Oh God. Maybe everyone was right. This man. Her Yonghwa, he really loved her. "Oppa.. ?"

"yes baby ? Did you cry ?" 

"I miss you" Seohyun said.

"Nado"

"I come to your apartment now, hm ?" she said finally wiped her tears away.

"Yeah, come here sweetheart. Lets solve our problem here" he said. Our problem, right. They still have issues.

"Ahra. Wait for me" she said.

"I'll wait. Even forever" with that, seohyun eyes got teary again. "I love you" he said. 

"I love you too..." seohyun anwer and smiled. She then hug up the phone and got ready to yonghwa apartment. He true. They still have unsolved problems. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yonghwa slumped his body to couch and took a take a glance for a clock for nth time. Ugh why did his girlfriend didnt arrive yet ?!!! Did she change her mind ? Did she dont come ? It's been 4 hours ago she said she'll come, and he try to called her, but she didnt picked up. When he busy in his mind, suddenly someone kiss his cheek. He jerked and saw seohyun smiling at him sweetly. "What are you thinking ? You dont realized i'm coming ?"

He blinked hie eyes trying to process everything. Then he jumped and hug her "HYUN!!!" he squealed. "I missed you" he said and lifted her body from ground. He kiss her cheek "What took you sooo longg ? I'm hungry" he said acting sulk.

"I have something comes up, yong choding" she said and hit his chest "put me down"

"andwe" yonghwa said and make seohyun sit in his lap. The girl just squealed and giggling by the act of her boyfrien. He then kiss her senselessly. "I love you yeochin" he said and smiling. 

Seohyun touch his face and smiled "I love you too" she said. 

"So we're going to solve our issues"

"Aniyoo, issuess solved alreadyy" she said cutely and kiss his eyes "This is your your eyes that look so like panda. Mianhe" she said.

Yonghwa then smiled "Dont runaway again, eoh ?" he said

"Ahra" seohyun said and smiling felt the tickled sensation by yonghwa who busy kissing her neck. She patted his head lovingly. "Actually someone help me today"

"Hm ? Help you ?" yonghwa asked

"Yeah, she.. She help me to make me realized that you only love me"

"She ? Nugu ? Sooyeon ? Fany ?" 

"Aniyooo~"

"Nuguyaaa~"

"Shinhye unnie" seohyun speak and caress yonghwa cheek lovingly....

Earlier at the Cafe.....

Seohyun sit at the cafe. She got a message from shinhye that she really wants to tell something to hyun. She said she would back to London in two days or so. So she wants to speak about something. 

Just then someone sit in fornt of her. Smiling. "Annyeong" she said. Its really smile. an sincere one. Not a mocking one.

Seohyun just nodded and sipped his tea. she use her famous flat face. "What do you want ?"

"I'm sorry seohyun-ah" she said

What ? Seohyun blink her eyes in disbelief. She laugh bitterly and look at her again "Yesterday you told me to stay away from yonghwa. Todayyou said sorry ? for what ? For your information, i'm not staying away from yonghwa. I dont care if you loved him" she continue.

"Listen, last night.. Yonghwa come to my place" shinye said. He eyes started get teary.

Seohyun got stiff. Yonghwa. Come to her place ?

"But, he said that he really loved you. At first i tried to convince him to getting back with me. But, he said that we're over and he said that we're just past. You knwo what seohyun-ah ? I dated yonghwa for 2 years and never saw him like that. I never saw his eyes longing for you. He always said that he loved me in the past, but now i realized what happend between us, is maybe never work out. We just comfortable each other, not truly love. He love you seohyun-ah. He really did. His eyes told everything" shinhye said, dispite her tears. She still try to smile. Seohyun left speechlees. She never know that shinhye this nice, she just knew that everybody hates her. Why does everybody hates her anyway ? "I left yonghwa, and thats sooo stupid of me. He's a perfect one. I'm so blind" she continue and laugh bitterly. "Everybody now saw me as a trash. But seohyun-ah. What happend between us erlier, it just not my inttention. I just too emotional. He never slept with me. That picture i took when he got fever. Turst me, Jonghyun there too. I'm so sorry seohyun-ah" she said and cry.

What happend to someone like her ? She's nice. But why'd she do all bad things ? She recall everything. everyone in yonghwa said that she's a bad one. She know knew that someone is never born as the bad one. But people do turns someone to be bad one. Shinhye being hated so she just continue what people thinking. "Come back to him seohyun-ah. You and him... You guys match made in heaven" she said wiped her tears. "I pray for your happiness" she said. Seohyun just nodded and rose from her seat. She then hug shinhye really tight. People can judge, but what people see, its not that the truth. Shinhye is fragile. everybody just doesn't see that.

"Thanks unnie. You are so nice. You deserve a great guy too. Please be happy"

"Yes seohyun-ah, I will and i'm so sorry" shinhye said and then they both sobbed. They need to. For what happend between them. 

end of flashback

"What did she told you ?" yonghwa asked worriedly.

"Not much, but enough for make me come back to you. She make me realized that you really love me" seohyun told yonghwa and smiling. 

THUMP ! Oh crap. That smile, they dated for many months but that smile still breath taking from him "AAAHHH" yonghwa said and hug seohyun really tight "I LOVE YOUUU" he scraems 

"Yah why did you scream???"

"Because you made me almost died" he said

"What ?" seohyun confused.

"Your smile is soooo breathtaking" yonghwa said and grinning widely.

"Ah sincha, you and your cheesyy" seohyun said while blushing hard. Really, only him who could make her this way. 

"By the way. Can you take my laptop from my bedroom ?"

"Why don't you take it by yourself. I'll make breakfast ?"

"Please hyunnieeeehhh" yonghwa pleaded like a little child and make seohyun laugh a little

"Ahrraaa, wait okay ?" she said and walks from yonghwa laps to yonghwa bedroom. She then open his door and found the room is really dar. She about to turn on the light and saw a projector turn on. She titled her head in confuse, just then then she saw her photo from projector. Her first photo being assistant of Jung Yonghwa. The photo then  slide to another one. It was their photo in Yonghwa's parents grief. Seohyun smiled and the photo slide again. The next one is the picture with seohyun parents. It was the first time yonghwa met her parents. She started to teary again. The next picture showed they with soojung and sooyeon in the cafe, and the nex picture is they with minhyuk. And for the rest is their picture together. Until the last slide it was a text said Turn on the lights she then wiped her teary eyes and walked to the lamp button. She turn on the light and saw soo many balons in there. She laugh and her eyes still watered. so this is how he ask me for forgiveness ? she asked her self and giggle until she found 2 baloons with a card said "turn arround"  she turn arround an dfound yonghwa bring a boquet of red rosses and bring a velvet box. He smiled and come over to Seohyun.

"Seohyun, my love. I never be clever enough to make a beautiful words for you, But today, i want to tell you, thank you so much for coming and assigned to be my asisstant. So that we met and thank you for patient with me. There's no one who patient laike you do. Thank you for loving me. Our relationship maybe not perfect, we trough thick and thin together. we did a lot fight, but ut never stop me for loving you. When the last time we fight. I realized. I'm so empty without you. I'm so in love with you hyun. Will you marry me ? Loving me till death do us appart and be my last ?" he asked

Seohyun just nodded and crying. "yes yonghwa, i'll love you till death do us appart and be your last" she said and crying.

Yonghwa then slipped the ring and hug her tightly. He laugh and say yes repetedly. He kiss seohyun head. cheek, eyes, and nose, and the last is her lips. The lips that make him crazy. "I love you" he said "I hope you never tired hear that"

"Ahrasoo oppaa~" she said and kiss him and then hug him tightly. 

Sometimes love need a times and ditance to realized what really happend between each other. Not to rush not slow. Maybe distance is really nedeed so with that people know what is miss each other. What is need each other. 

Seohyun did that. She take her distance, and she realized she need yonghwa. And so do with yonghwa. He give seohyun space to think, and in that space, he realized that he nothing without seohyun. Seo Joo Hyun is his life, and vica versa. 

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hohoho Finally post this, actually last night i made this too and  want post this tomorrow. But can't wait anymore. So here we go ! Enjoy this, thank you for subscribers who still reading this and hello with the new subscribers. Keep giving me your feedback, thank you. Like, comment and subscribe :^)

This is not the end yet btw :p Just wait, okay ?

Hope you like .

Thank you so much