Epilogue

What Heart Says

One Year Later.....

Seohyun lifted a little baby in her hand. The baby laugh seeing the seohyun from high state. "Aigoooo" seohyun said and kiss the little baby girl belly. "Uri minnie, have you eaten ?" she asked and kiss the baby cheeks. 

"MINNIE-YAH!!!" suddenly she heard a familiar voice echoed the room and successfully made the baby cry because scary. 

"Oppa" seohyun said with her flaring nose.

"Wae~" yonghwa then stop and observed the cry baby "Omo, she cry because of me ?" he asked.

"Yeah" seohyun said and tap the baby back lovingly "Ssshh... that's okay minnie-yah" she said and the baby now calmer.

"Minnie-yah annyeong" yonghwa said playing peek a boo with the baby.

"Enough yonghwa, my baby seems scare of you" nichkhun said patted his back. 

"Yah, your daughter love me" yonghwa deffended himself. 

"Ewh opppa, you sound like ia" yonghwa heard sooyeon from behind him.

"Yah yah jung sooyeon!!"

The baby then cry when yonghwa started to scream again. "Yonghwa-yah" tiffany hit him and get the baby from seohyun embrace. Tiffany swing the baby slowly and tap her bottom lovingly.

"When you will have playmates for minnie ?" asked nichkhun. Yonghwa and seohyun just smile hearing what nichkhun said. Yonghwa just grinned and hold Seohyun hand tightly. He indeed want presence of child. But, what he could do if God not give yet ?

Its been a year now. Everything change in right place, They Got Married and after a month, Tiffany got pregnant. She verry excited until oneday she almost got misscarriage, but fortunately the baby strong enough. Nichkhun then forced Tiffany to work just in home. Not in boutique anymore. 

Soojung made herself to get in Seoul National University and success be Minhyuk Girlfriend. Every saturday night, minhyuk would come to the house and ask yonghwa permission to take Soojung out.

Meanwhile, Sooyeon got a perfect boyfriend called Taecyeon, Nichkhun partner in work.They Met when Sooyeon delivered the Cake to Nichkhun ofice and the Met at elevator. Sooyeon at first found Taecyeon is a bulgar. So she run away to Nichkhun office and said that she Met a bulgar at elevator. But from that day on, Taecyeon find out the cafe sooyeon owned and often come there. 

Jonghyun and his Fiancee Gong Seungyeon just married last month and now in theri honeymoon. 

Yoona now happily married with her long time boyfriend, Lee Seung Gi. They now lived in Daejeon because Seunggi handel his company there. 

And how about park shinhye ? She now definitely happy too. After let go of Yonghwa, she found a man Called Lee Jong Suk in airport on her way back to Landon. She and Jongsuk would Got married at Korea in the next month. 

For yonghwa ? Even though Seohyun dont give him child, he's fine as long as he with seohyun. It was always be Seohyun. He needed most.

"Ehm.. i have announcment" Seohyun said. everyone now look at her. "* months from now, you guys would be Imo and samchon, and You, Jung Yonghwa, You'll be a daddy"

Everyone cheer happy for her, and yonghwa scream uncontrolable. He lifted seohyun body and kiss her repetedly. What he ask for more ? He already listen to what his heart says. He choose seohyun, and that means, he choose Happiness. Never he imagine his last accident would lead him to an amazing woman just like his wife now. 

"Buin-ah, gomawo for your anniv gift" he said and kiss her cheek

True, today is their one year wedding anniversary and seohyun just give yonghwa her best present.

 

 

 

------

Hi Guys, finally i finish this story, and i'm sorry if this too short :'') Thank you so much for subscribe it and upvote it. Thats really means a lot for me. Thank you so much for kept reading this too :""") 

I love you guys! Thank you for always sticking, comment, subscribes this story. Now they have happy ending :'^)

THANK YOU SO MUCH

 

 

 

 

ps: enjoy my latest fanfiction : The Hero.