100 Days

What Heart Says

"I'll go to toilet first" said seohyun and stand from her chair.

"Ahra, don't too long babe, i want told you story" he said while grinning.

"Arrasho." seohyuns aid chuckling. She made her way to the toilet while yonghwa take his phone from his pocket and look some picture, he really want to told soehyun about story behind the picture. 

Just the, he felt someone stand right in front if him. Oh it must be seohyun, he guess. But, when he raise his head he doesnt find seohyun. It was a girl who covered her face with mask and glasses. He titled his head in confused and asked her "Nugusseyo ?" but the girl take off her mask and glasses. It must be bad dream Yonghwa thought. His breath become unstabble. "Shi...Shinhye?"

"Its been a while, Yongie ?"

"What are you doing here ?" he asked between his had breath. Really. It almost 5 years and why he still affected by her ? Why he just be like a puppy to Shinhye ?

"Can't i ? This is still my country, dear" she said and take ait in front of yonghwa

"Excuse me, that's my chair" suddenly seohyun appear behind shinhye

"Oh you again, can you take another chair ?"

"No, that's my chair and that's my boyfriend" she said while pointing at yonghw aand the chiar, her tone was calm yet intimidating.

"Really ? Ah, as far i know, you are his assistant ? some kind like servant ?" said shinhye. 

Yonghwa about to speak when seohyun kiss his lips softly, after that she pulled the kiss and smile to yonghwa, she sit on yonghwa's lap and left yonghwa confuse and happy at the same time. Confuse because he know that seohyun is the shy girl, but now she really a bold person. He was hapy of course, who not ? Your girlfriend suddenly attacked you in lips and sit in your lap ? "Does a servant do this to their boss ?" said seohyun with he killer smile. "And, for i know, you are his ex-girlfriend, right ? Ex means past. Past is over, I'm his present and future" she continue and left shinhye emotion blow up. She was about to slap seohyun but seohyun fast enough to hold her hand, she smile and said "You want to slap me ? Seriously ? I thought you are a supermodel ? You want dispatch write you slap me in public ? I think that would be humiliation for you and your career". 

"You win for this time, "

" ? Who ? Me ? I'm just following you" she said and shinhye left the cafe with anger. Seohyun the let put a big sigh and stood from yonghwa's lap, she then sit in front of her biyfriend who stare at her like she is kind of ghost. "What ?" she said in flat tone

"Really seo joo hyun, are you a debbate winner or something ?" said yonghwa while chuckling.

"Waeyo ?"

"Because this is the first time i saw people talking calm ike you but intimidate at the same time. Never i saw someone fight with shinhye like your way" he said.

"I thought fanny unnie always fighting with her"

"Yeah, she did" yonghwa said and sipped his juice. "But she fight with dirty way"

"What ? what do you mean by dirty way ?"

"She fight, literally fight. Like pull her hair or slap shinhye face, scream when she walk by. You know, she is a brave person"

"Really ? Sincha, daebak fanny unnie" she said and laughing.

"You are more daebak babe, i love you. Thank you for do that thing"

"Your welcome" she said and smile. She then watch yonghwa eating his sandwich and speak again "You said that fany unnie always quarrel with shinhye, i thought they were friend ?"

"No, never" yonghwa said and chuckling. He munched his food and spoke again "she really hate shinhye because shinhye really mean toward nihckhun little sister. But she kind of respect me when me and shinhye dated. So she try to be nice, but oneday shinhye ruined her first fashinshow in campus. Fany really mad and scratch shinhye face" yonghw asaid and seohyun burst into big laugh.

"Sincha unnie is really something" she said.  

"But babe, I heard shinhye said you again ? Did you met her in somewhere ?"

"Yeah, i met her on opera".

"Ah, i see. Did she do something bad for you ?"

"Aniyo she was sick that time, so i help her" explained seohyun "beside i'm with fany unnie. She scream at shinhye really hard. Sincha oppa. Fany unnie is really care for you. She even shaking when she saw shinhye unnie" she continue.

"Hm, yeah. She is the witness how i struggle with my past, with my puberty, so she like a noona for me" he said. 

"Lucky you, you surrounded by many people love you" seohyun said and rub yonghwa hand with her thumb.

"Including you ?" 

Seohyun blush at yonghwa's remark. She then smile shyly "Yeah, including me". From her seat, she can hear yonghwa mumbling 'jhassiik'. "Palli, finish your food. You still have schedule after this, and you owe me your story" she said to change the topic.

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

It was in FNC Entertaiment, Jonghyun sit in his own chair and busy with some papper in his hand. In the front of his table stand his title 'Lee Jonghyun, Owner and President'. True, He was build this entertaiment along with his cousin, Lee Junho. Now, Junho retired from the job and build his own entertaiment called LJH, but the two company still related. Jonghyun and Junho was really against their father. If their father build some food industrial, they really in music industrial. At first their parents really against them, but slowly they support what jonghyun and junho do. Today, Jonghyun was too tired after some meeting, and now he need to review something but really, he can't continue reading if he really sleepy like this. Suddenly his eyes wide open when he heard his secretary come in "Director Lee, there's a woman want to see you" she said.

"Who is she ? Did she have appointment sungyeon-ah ?" he asked softly. He never use a command tone to this beautiful secretary slash fiancee.

"No, but she insisted and really annoying in there, she just like you made her pregnant" said sungyeon in playfull tone.

That's enough to make him laugh, really this woman. "Who's her name ?"

"Park Shinhye, she is a beauty model but act like a cheap model" 

Jonghyun silent for a second untill sungyeon called him "Director ? Oppa !" she called

"Ah mianhe babe, just bring her in please, i love you" he said and withe that sungyeon leave his room. Not long after that, shinhye come in.

"Lee Jonghyun, You never change sincha" said shinhye.

"You have only 5 minutes to talk" said jonghyun and set the alarm in his desk.

"Were you that busy ?" she said. 

"Yeah, so what do you want"

"I want to talk about yonghwa" said shinhye and make herself sit.

"You just lucky i didn't call fany to drag you out from here shinhye-ah. I guess there's nothing to talk anymore. You and yonghwa is over, right ?" 

"Why you really hate me jonghyun-ah, we are friends right ?"

"We USED to" jonghyun corrected shinhye and emphasized used word. "People change shinhye, they eventually know whats bad and good"

"I'm still the same shinhye jonghyun-ah"

"Yeah i know. The one who made my brother suffered for years"

"Suffered ?" 

"You left him shinhye-yah. He really love you. He never cheat on your back"

"IIts not that bad i guess. It just yonghwa not mature enough that time, so he acted like i'm destroy his life" she said easily.

"NOT THAT BAD WHAT SHINHYE ?!! HE TRY TO SUICIDE FOR MANY TOMES YOU KNOW ?!!!" jonghyun screams. He really can;t hold back his anger anymore. "He drinks so much medicine, he didn't eat, he drunk like hopless people, he turns like a zombie when you left him !  He want to propose to you when you got back from London, but he got the bitter reality that his girlfriend cheat on him. Yes you did destroy his life ?! DID YOU EVER KNOW THAT ? NO YOU DON'T BECAUSE YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT HIM" he continue and shinhye just cry once she heard yonghwa try to suicide and wants to propose her. Oh God, did she that bad to him ?

Just then they heard a door office opened, It was sungyeon with her shocking face, well its not the first time she heard jonghyun scream in his office room, but why this time he scream and the supermodel cry ? DId she do something to her fiance ? "Director.." she said and made her way to jonghyun. Suddenly jonghyun alarm ringing. 

"Your time is over, get out from here" he said. Shinhye just left her seat and walk while crying.

"What happend oppa ?" said jonghyun rub jonghyun back lovingly. 

"Remember when i told you about the girl who dumped yonghwa ?"

"Yeah ?"

"That is she" he said and sungyeon didn't saidn any words. She just hug her fiance really tight. She knew, Yonghwa past really bad, but it was really bad for her soon-to-be-husband too. Sungyeon witness everything in the past, Jonghyun try hard to hold yonghwa from suicide so many times. 

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Seohyun put yonghwa's camera carefully in the table, she then made her way to kitchen, Yesterday she find out that her boyfriend really like dwejjang chigae. So she learn from her mother how to make that one. So now, she is cooking the lunch in yongwha kitchen, while the owner of kitchen is in bathroom. They just got back from yongwha last schedule, a photo for Ceci magazine cover. She is busy stir her dwejjang chigae when yonghwa hug her brom behind made her shock "OPPA SINCHA !" she said and rub her chest.

"Mianhe, what are you making ?"

"I made dwejjang chigae"

"SIncha ? my favourite" he exclaimed.

"Yeah, thats why i made it"

"Wuah daebak" said yonghwa and kiss her cheeks. He then snuggle to seohyun neck, he kiss her lightly there and made his way to her ear.

"Oppa, i'm cooking" she said. but yonghwa seems dont care, he continue his action with seohyun neck hard. "Oppa!" said seohyun.

"Arrasho" yonghwa chuckling and leave her to cooked. 5 minute later, the food is ready. Seohyun made dwejjang chigae and egg roll for him. Yongwha mouth watered when he saw so many dish in front of him "Hyunnie sincha daebak, you should consider yourself to become a chef" he said and pick a litlle egg roll "aniyo, if you became chef, who will take care of me ? aniyo, be my personal chef instead" he said again

Seohyun just chuckling and sit down "just eat oppa" she said and give yonghwa his chopstik and spoon. 

Yonghwa eat happily. He said so many time sthat this dwejjang chigae is really taste like heaven. Seohyun just laugh and proud for herself. Sh really proud that yonghwa like the food she made. She really try hard to make this dwejjang chigae. 

"Hyun, lets go to namsan tower tonight" he said suddenly.

"Tonight ? why so sudden ?"

"I just want to go there" 

"You talk like you never been there oppa"

"I never been there"

"Yah, stop playing. You've been there hundreed times oppa"

"Yeah, i've been there with my assistant and to do my job, tonight i want to go there with my girlfriend and go on date" he said and make seohyun blush hard. Yonghwa smile once he saw that pretty blush that he never bored. "Ah why are you being cute ?"

"Why are you being cheesy ?" 

"I'm not, ah hyun jebaaall... namsan tower tonight, will you ?"

"Arrashoo~" said seohyun "Palli finish your food so it can't be too noght too go out"

"Arrasho, miss on time" he said and finish his food as soon as possible. 

Seohyun and Yonghwa walked out from appartment arround 6.30 because seohyun want to take bath first. Realy, their condition is just like young married couple. They went to namsan tower and yonghwa on drive, one hand he use for steer and one hand he use for holding seohyun hand. Sometimes he would kiss the back of her hand lovingly. they parked the car and walking in hand intertwined. Both of them really look happy. Yonghwa bring seohyun to take a cable car first to reach the namsan tower, they took the cable car and saw the beautiful seoul from there. Yonghwa backhug seohyun and sometimes kiss her cheeks. Really seoul when night is really beautiful, but is more beautiful when you with someone you loved. The cable car is not too crowded, and now, it just yonghwa and seohyun and 2 other couples. Seohyun lean on yonghwa hard chest and suddenly said "I love you".

Yonghwa just turn arround her and kiss her on lips. He admited that seoul is fascinating, but seohyun lips is more fascinating. He kiss seohyun sweetly, he really wants to remember their kiss on cable car, and the night of seoul being a witness of their love.

"Happy 100 day seo joo hyun" yonghwa mumbling in their kiss. Seohyun just blush and kiss yonghwa once again. After kissing for some minutes, yonghwa pulled and peck seohyun lips. "I ..." he peck her once again "Love" and once again "you" he said and giggling. Seohyun just burry her face in shy.

After take a cable car, they reach the namsan tower. The tower deivide into three main building, its N plaza which have 2 floors, N lobby, and N tower in four floors. Seohyun and Yonghwa heading to N Plaza, they bought a keychain couple and then heading to the second floor. It was the location of 'Locks Of Love'. Yonghwa buy a locks and write his name with seohyun "Kajja, lets lock this padlock" he said. Seohyun just following him. Yonghwa took her hand to hold the padlock together, They both then lock the padlock. "I know, i'm too old to this stuff, but hyun, i really wants to lock our love. People believe that when their loveis locked in here, then your relationship would be last forever. So i want our relationship to be last forever" he said sincerely. Seohyun just smile and kiss yonghwa lips. 

"Ne, lets locks our love here, oppa. Saranghae" she said and tip toed to kiss him again. "Happy 100 days oppa" she said. 

They get out from namsan tower after having a dinner. They having some hamburgers on the first floor of N plaza. After that, seohyun whined to yonghwa. She really wants to go to Teddy Bear museum, and her oppa seems not interested in there, she then promise she just want take  a look for some inutes and took some pictures. Finally yonghwa agree and they both in Teddy bear museum now. Seohyun squealed in happy when she saw so many bears in may cute costume. She would said  'aah keyoptaaa'. And finally she took a picture with yonghwa help, Well her boyfriend is a photographer after all. 

"Yah, where are you in this picture ?" he asked. 

"Eh ? Am i invisible in that picture ?" she aked and come to yonghwa, she take a look at the picture from the digital camera of hers "Yah, thats me !" she said poiting her in the picture.

"Ah its you" he said. "mianhe, you are too cute too compare with teddy bear, i almost can't see the difference" said yonghwa. Seohyun just hit his shoulder playfully "Why are you hiting me ?" he asked

"Because you are too cheesy mr. Jung" she said. 

"Arrasho, mianhe Mrs. Jung, soon-to-be" said yonghwa playfully and make seohyun blushing. Ah really, Mrs Jung ? Let's Hope so.

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Ding Dong ~ 

Yonghwa bell house ringing. He mumbled something in irritated and made his way towards door. He oper his eyes wide awake and he open the door. Yonghwa still rub his eyes slowly and relized, it was a woman inf ornt of his appartment, Well, it must be seohyun. But, he took a look and then he saw Shinhye smiling at him with her sweet smile. He became silent all of sudden "What are you doing here ?" he asked in stern voice.

"Please Yonghwa, everyone hated me now, can you at least be nice to me ? I just want to apoligize for what happend"

"Yeah, i forgive you. You may go now" he said and about to close the door when shinhye held it. 

"Please, let me talk to you, i'm sure there so much thing that we need to talk about". Yonghwa let out the big sigh and open his door. Shinhye then get in. "Your appartment really tidy now yong" she said and pace the cake she bring on dinning table

"Its not me who clean this, my girlfriend make me do this, i really love her so i'll do anything for her" he said and stand in front of window. "What do you want"

"I'm sorry yonghwa. Really. I'm sorry for what happend to... to us in the past"

"Many things happend in past, can you be more spesific ?"

"Yeah, the moment i left you. Mianhe yonghwa, jeongmal mianhe" she said and stand from her seat. She made her way towards yonghwa and stand neside him "I know what i said now is not make change anything in past. I'm sorry yong, really i'm sorry" she said. Suddenly shinhye make the space between her and yonghwa verry close and close and now, she hug him. 

"Yah what are you doing ? Let go of me" he said

"No, you have to forgive me first" she said

"Arrasho, i forgive you with my heart, now let go of me" he said tap shinhye head lightly.

Just then they heard seomeone get in inti the appartment and saw they both hugging. It was Tiffany and Nichkhun. "I thought you guys over ?" said nichkhun.

Yonghwa immediately let go of shinhye "Yah, we're over. She just hug me for no reason" said yonghwa.

"No wonder" said tiffany

"What ?"

"Seohyun give this to me, we met her in elevator. Her face clearly sad" said tiffany in cold tone and giv eyonghwa some kind of box. Yonghwa take that box and opend that, it was eohyun gift for him to their 100 days. The box contained with their picture and a scarf for yonghwa. "She said you were busy, well you indeed busy with this woman" tiffany continue.

" !" yonghwa said and run to chase seohyun. He grab his key car and headed to door as fast as he could. Oh no, seohyun must be saw he huging with shinhye, seohyun is his assitant, she must be know yonghwa passcode. He just left shinhye in his appastement with tiffany and nichkhun, well his friend sure know what should she do. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey guys. I'm sorry for this short chapter. I've try my best really. But i just recover from my sick, so i just give my best to this chapter. I'm sorry if this chapter don't like what you guys expected. 

Correct me if i'm wrong, comments really helping, and sorry for typos :^)