Yonghwa Past

What Heart Says

Being in relationship with Jung Yonghwa is just like in Elevator. Sometimes he make her emotion in ups also sometimes he make seohyun emotion like in downhill. Yonghwa sometimes really wise, mature, patience, seet. But sometimes he would be choding, sulky like a little child, and easy got angry, and the most seohyun hates is Yonghwa being jealous person. He will sulk to seohyun all day long. But, the worse is when both of them attend Seohyun high school friend, Yuri wedding. They met Seohyun sunbae named Jinwoon who had big crush with her. She talk and hug as friendship, they both get along verry well, since seohyun and jinwoon joining a math competition. But, that seems wake a dragon from a deep slumber. Yonghwa really furious. He and seohyun not talk almost 2 days, He really hate it when seohyun being touch by another man even though he know that seohyun love only for him. Seohyun is too pretty, he though, he cant help but feeling greedy, and the next 2 days he found himself in front of seohyun home and asking her for forgivness. 

And now, Yonghwa is getting sulky again because seohyun can't come with him to Jeju for his photshoot. Seohyun just let it be. She now booking a plane tickets and searching for hotel Yonghwa would stay for 2 days 1 night. "Hyuun~" he called. See ? He'll give up.

"Wae ?"

"Come with me to jeju, pleaseeee" he begged. The way he begged its really look alike soojung when she begged. 

"I can't Oppa, you know, i made appointment with tiffany unnie first, i'm sure she'll be dissapointment if i'm not come, and i really want to watch that so badly" she said patiently. Seohyun can't come because She and Tiffany would watch an Opera together. The ticket is verry hard to get, and fortunately Tiffany got that from one of Nichkhun client. Well, nichkhun family indeed a powerfull one, because she and tiffany really like the opera, they really want to come together. 

"Ah, ask her to watch that damn opera with nichkhun. Ouh sincha, remind me again why she is my best friend ?!" yonghwa frustated and messed his hair.

"Oppa~" seohyun come closer and tidying yonghwa hair. "Pleaseeee" she said.

"Ah, i hate your aegyo now" he said and close his eyes. 

"Please, after this one i'll always acommpany you"

"But i want go to Jeju with you, not with Jonghyun" he said. Actually, Sooyeon and Soojung willingly to be to volunteer replace seohyun. But, Yonghwa refuse that, he said that soojung have to school. So Jonghyun is the last one seohyun asked. From what she know, jonghyun have a aunt in there. So seohyun, asked him if he wants to holiday in Jeju to visit his uncle and aunt home, and he said yes right away. 

"Eiiyy, don't you happy go together with him ?" she asked.

"I'm happy, but i also want to be with you"

"Next time oppa, next time" she said. 

"Arrasho, ugh i never win over you nae yeochin" said yongwha pinched seohyun cheeks.

"Gomawo nae  namchin~" seohyun answered cutely. 

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

The day of Opera finnaly come. Seohyun and tiffany already in the main gate of the building waiting for the door to open. Both of them really excited. Seohyun wearing her mini dress coloured dark blue and tiffany is wearing a long dress colour dark wine. Both of them really pretty like went to first date. 

"Unnie, sincha you not like a person who already married"

"That's the opportunity married at young age sweetie" she said. "Oh seohyun, move !" tiffany command her once she saw the gate is open. They both walk to the VIP set, it was in the upstairs and the chair look like a balcony. Tiffany and seohyun mouth left hanging, since it was their first time and they sit in the VIP set ? Woah, Nichkhun is really daebak.

When the performance started Seohyun and Tiffany focused to the stage, they both really impressed in how can the actress could be that confident in singing and acting. They enjoyed the oper when suddenly, seohyun feels want to go to bathroom. She excused herself and made her way to the bathroom. Once she in bathroom, She hurriedly pee because the opera about to end, after she done, she walking to the sink to wash her hand and see  someone come in and holding her head she was about  to faint when seohyun catch her. He lips is trembling. Her forehead is sweaty. Seohyun then make her sit on the chair in bathroom

"Agasshi ? Gwenchana ?" she asked.

"Ah..N...Ne" she said.

Oh, why she even wearing a mask when she watching an opera like this. But from what seohyun observed, she is really pretty person. She have a slim waist, a long white legs, and a beautiful hair. She also so white, she look like a famous model. Seohyun then took tissue and give that to her "I'll call somebody for help" she said.

"No.. Please, i'm okay" she said. 

"A.. Arassho" seohyun sputtered when suddenly a bathroom door opened. It was a worried Tiffany looking for her. "Seohyun-ah the opera is finish now, what took you so..." her word stop when she looked at the figure who sitting beside seohyun. Her eyes widened. It can't be she said in her mind. "Unnie, minahe, but this girl seems need help so i just hel her" she explain to Tiffany. The girl beside seohyun was about to speak when she raise her head and found Tiffany looking at her in undiscribeable gaze. 

"What are you doing here ?" asked Tiffany in a cold tone. Seohyun just confused. Did Tiffany know this girl or something ? Did she perhaps one of her models who retired ?

"Fany-ah.." she said and trying to stand but she lost her balance and get fall in the floor and that make seohyun reflex come to her and help her back to chair

"Seohyun-ah, let's out from here" tiffany said. "You crazy , get lost!" Tiffany continue and pulled seohyun wrist. 

"Fany-ah, please i need your help" she said 

"WHAT HELP YOU CRAZY GIRL ?! YOU MAKE MY BESTFRIEND SUFFERED FOR YEARS" tiffany screams in english. Her friend ? She thought. Who is that ? is that Jonghyun ?

"Please tiffany, i beg you. I need him now" she said

"Why ? Why you need him in first place ? You are the one who dumped him" 

"BECAUSE I STILL LOVE HIM TIFF" the girl screams.

"No you are not. It just a lame reason. You dump him for god sake. He suffered because of you, minchin yeoja" Tiffany try her best to hold her tears.

"Please, just let me met him tiff, Me and him can start from begining"

"You hurt him once and i'll never let you hurt him again. It enough for 2 years saw him like statue" said tiffany. her eyes already in tears. Seohyun cant help but confused. Really. Who is she ? and why Tiffany really mad towards her ?

The girl then take off the mask and revealing her face. It' Park Shin Hye. Yonghwa ex-girlfriend. Seohyun gaped. She know that park shin hye is very pretty from internet, but now, she saw it by herself. Oh she definetely lost if compared to her. But, why is she dump yonghwa in the past like what tiffany said? and why tiffany really hate her ?

"Please fany-ah, at least let me meet him again"

"YOU HEARD ME ONCE !!! YOU CAN'T, FOREVER !! You see ? this girl, the kind girl that help you is Yonghwa current girlfriend. She is verry nice compared to you. Now, get lost" tiffany pulled seohyun by her hands and about to leave the toilets whe she heard shinhye said "With or without your permission, i will just met him by myself fany-ah. I'm a capable woman, remember ?" she said. Tiffany then turn arround and said "I'll screw your life if you dare seduce him, you " she then walk out, Tiffany wont make any scene so she just go out with seohyun. She then grab her phone and called the driver. Seohyun didnt dare to ask fany a question. She know that Tiffany really furious. "Seohyun-ah, if you want to meet an greet the actress, do so. But, i can't go with you seohyun-ah mianhe" she said after calling the driver. 

"Aniya unnie, we come together and we should go home together" she said. "I'll go home with you". she said trying to be calm. But, in the deep of her heart. she can't help but feel worried. Shin hye clearly said that she still in love with yonghwa ? Even though she never know the reason why they broke up, but still it make her worried, what if Yonghwa choose shinhye over her ?

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Tiffany sit at the dining table. She can't stop thinking what happend today. She stare blankly at her food. She not realize her husband is come home. Nichkhun tip toed and hug her from behind. He the kissed her in her cheek "Hello pretty" he said. Tiffany just kiss him back and smile. Nichkhun is know tiffany for years. This girls is have something on her mind "Waeyo ? aren't you suppossed to be happy watch the opera ?" asked nichkhun.

"Yeah, it wasreally great opera" she said.

"What happend baby ?" he asked and sit beside tiffany.

"I met shinhye today at opera" she aswer with a big sigh

"Really ? isn't she suppossed to be in London or something ?"

"I don't know, she come back to get yonghwa again"

"What ? A crazy girl. No. I never let her do so"

"Like i let her" tiffany said while chuckling.

"Did seohyun saw her ?"

"Yeah, she help the sick shinhye"

"I see, okay babe, we'll never let Yonghwa know that shinhye is back okay ? even though that he already move on, i can't see him in pain" said nichkhun in serious tone Tiffany just nodded then put her head on nichkhun shoulder.

Flashback

Tiffany Yonghwa apartmen bringing a warm tofu and soup to her best friend. She knew, Yonghwa just broke up with shinhye, and she decided to met him just to entertaint the frustated jung yonghwa. Frustated ? true. Yonghwa is like zombie for tiffany. It seems like the old Jung Yonghwa gone with park shinhye.

Tiffany ring the bell and waiting for her bestfriend open the door. She text nichkhun and jonghyun 'already here. palli ka, come, bring some ice cream' she wrote. She then ring the bell once again, but yonghwa seems didn't hear or something ? She then remember his schedule from Bruce, his assistant. He said that Yonghwa is free today. Tiffany knock the door "yoong ?" she called, and then she heard something broken from inside. She was panicked and bang the door "YONGHWA !!" she scream and no one answer "YAH JUNG YONGHWA OPEN THE DOOR" she scream again. Not long after that Jonghyun came with nichkhun and they looked at the panicked Tiffany "What happend tiff ?" nichkhun asked.

"I dont know, Please, smashed this door. I think he do something crazy" she said.

Nichkhun and Jonghyun open the door forcefully. When the door opened, they went straight to yonghwa room. Once they arrived they saw yonghwa lying on the floor. His mouth full with foam. His hand still hold some medicines. Oh he trying to suicide. 

"YONGHWA !!!! NOOO!!!" Tiffany run to him and place her head on yonghwa chest. She still felt yonghwa heart beating weakly. "He still alive" she said between her sobs.

"Let's go to Hospital" said Jonghyun. He and nichkhun then carry the unconcious yonghwa. 

They reach the hospital and yonghwa saved by the doctor. They decided not to told his sisters The three of them then entered the room and saw the weak jung yonghwa. He already concious, but his stare was blank. Tiffany to him and sit beside him "Yong" she called softly.

"Why did you save me ?"

"YAH ! NEO MICHISSEO ????" Jonghyun scream.

"WAE  ???? I THOUGHT I  ALREADY DIED !! WHY DONT YOU LET ME DIED ?" yonghwa screams back to jonghyun. His eyes started teary. Tiffany then pulled him to her embrace. 

"Enough yong, enough" she said while crying. She just couldn't bear the pain of her best friend. She know yonghwa from the day she moved to Seoul. Yonghwa was her neighboor. They play together, went to school together, fall in love together, went to collage together. Ah why he have to felt this ? "Enough yoongg please".

"Why fany-yah why ? i want to end this pain" he said while sobbing hard.

Nichkhun and jonghyun come too. They hug yonghwa like give him the strenght. "Yonghwa, you have 2 sisters. They depends their life on you. Please, at least be strong for them yong. They didnt have anybody but you" nichkhun said while patted yonghwa back 

"You still have us yong, you still have us. We're your family" Tiffany said. and from that day, they vowed to their self, they never ever let Shinhye come back to Yonghwa. no matter what.

end of flashback

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Seohyun wore her pajamas after took a bath. She took the time to relax her self. What happend today is really something. She never thought that she would met yonghwa ex girlfriend which is verry pretty if compared than her. And what most make her distracted is when shinhye said she'll make yonghwa falling love with her again. Ah, eotthoke ? Just then, her mother called her from outside. She went outside "Wae eomma ?" she asked.

"Your friend looking for you, at living room" She said her name is Sooyeon" her mother said. 

"Ah, arrasho. Gomawo eomma" she then make her way to living room and found sooyeon and soojung in their pajamas. Sooyeon hair tied up and soojung hair just messed. "Sooyeon ? Soojung ?" she said. The two of them then looked at her 

"Ah seohyun-ah!" sooyeon called her. "Mianhe distrubing you this night"

"Ah gwechana, it's still 8 pm. Whats bring you guys here ?" she asked.

"Unnie, can you teach me physics ?" soojung asked. 

"Of course, but isn't it tommorow is saturday ?" seohyun asked.

"Yeah, but tommorow my school have a programs and i can't study"

"Ahh, i see. just go to my room over there. I just grab you gusy drinks" she said after pointing her room. The Jung sister just nodded and go staight to upstairs. Seohyun make a warm tea and pour some cookies to jar. She then bring the drinks and snack to upstairs.

When she entered her room, she saw soojung and sooyeon already sit in the floor. Seohyun then sit between sooyeon and soojung. Soojung then open her notebook and asked seohyun some question she dont understand. Seohyun just teach soojung slowly so she can understand. Seohyun also teach soojung the fast way to get some answers. After soojung got it, they enjoy some tea. "Why dont you guys sleepover here ?" said seohyun

"Sincha ? We can unnie ?"

"Yeah you can"

"AH, unnie, kajja we sleepover here" said soojung

"Ah seohyun, i'm afraid your father and mother dont like we here"

"Oh no, they love guests. My cousin, often sleep here. Just enjoy here sooyeon ah, they can accept people easily" said seohyun warmly.

"Arrasho. we sleep her tonight soojung ah" sooyeon said cheerfully and the litlle girl just cheer happily. They watch some movie before sleep. until soojung got asleep first and sooyeon and seohyun still watching the drama. "How's you relationship with oppa seohyun-ah ?" seh asked out of the blue.

"It's fine" seohyun answered while played with her fingers. "i just have a question though"

"What question ?"

"Hm.... i know i cant ask this to oppa, so i just asked you this..." She said doubtfully. Seooyeon just paused the drama and focus to seohyun . "Did you know how  Oppa and Shinhye broke up ?" she asked. 

"Oh that.... but, why you asked this suddenly ?"

"Because i met her today when i watch opera with tiffany unnie, and i saw she really mad at her" seohyun explain.

"Oh gosh, that " she said in engish cassually, just then she palmed "oops, sorry" she continue.

"Can you tell me why they broke up ?" 

"Well... She cheating on him"

"What ..?" seohyun asked unbelievable.

"Yeah, she cheating on my brother and dumped him. At first, she said she want to became an international model. So she go to London to pursue her dream. She went to London Modeling School, and then they started Long distance relationship. One year after that, she came again to Korea to tell oppa that she want broke up with him because she already met the more famous photographer and dated with him. Oppa didnt believe and said it was a joke, so he hold their relationship, untill one day. Me, soojung, and oppa eat at mall and saw shinhye with her new boyfriend. My brother really wrecked. He need long times to forget what happend. end" she said and sipped her tea. "My oppa is loyal person seohyun-ah... Don't ever do like what shinhye do to him please" she said while grab seohyun hands.

"Never sooyeon, but compare to shinhye unnie. I am nothing... really.." she said and looked down.

"No seohyun-ah. You maybe not pretty as her but you have such a kind heart that she dont have".

"Gomawo sooyeon-ah" she said.

"just don't think you will lose to her seohyun-ah. Please stay with my oppa. You are different from her. She's nothing compared than you"

"Arrasho, really sooyeon-ah. this  makes me confident" she smile gently. 

Not long after their talk session. Sooyeon went sleep. but seohyun still wide awake, she then read yonghwa message "Hey pretty, how's the opera ?" he asked. Seohyun the tap a call button an d decided to call Yonghwa

"Yobusseyo ?"

"Its great oppa, the opera"

"Oh great you like it. What is my yeochin doing now ?"

"Just want to sleep after teach soojung"

"eh ? she went to your house ?"

"Yeah, they even sleepover" 

"Aigoo. those two really disturbing you"

"Aniyoo, i am the one who suggest them to sleep over, tommorow is saturday too" she said

"Ah cham... just don't forget pick me up at airport tommorow, arrasho ? yeochin ?" 

"Arrasho namchin"

"I miss you hyun"

"Miss you too.. What are you doing oppa ? Have you eaten ?"

"Yeah, i'm at my room. Sleepy"  He said and then snooring

"Aww, just sleep oppa. rest your eyes"

"Yeah, good night baby"

"good night" seohyun was about ended call when suddenly she remember what shinhye said "Oppa!" she said

"Ne ?"

"You love me, right ?"

"What kind of question is that hyun-ah ?"

"Just answer"

"Of course, i love you sooooo much that i cant even describe" He said and giggling.

Seohyun close her eyes, try to memorizing what yonghwa says. He love her. He love her. "arrasho, i love you too the, good night" she immediately cut the line and went to sleep. Oh Go please erease what happend today from my mind. she thought. And with that, she drifted to dreamland. 

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Yonghwa and Jonghyun arrived at seoul at 11 am. Both of them separated. Jonghyun pick up by his brither jungshin, while yonghwa picked up by his girlfriend and assistant, Seohyun. They went to the car. Seohyun let Yonghwa drive because he insisting. "Ah, hyun did ypou eat your breakfast ?"

"Yep, i always eat my breakfast, oppa ?"

"Nope"

"Ah waeyoo....." when seohyun started to nagging, it was red lamp. Yonghwa bend to her and peck her lips once, twice, and thrice. He then saw her blushing cheeks and pinch that. "Whats that for ?" asked seohyun shyly.

"For morning kiss, and then for thank you pick me up in airport and stop you nagging" he said and continue driving. "Lets eat babe, i'm starving" he said and pulle over at teh restaurant. They both then sit and do some light chat. Seohyun excused herself to bathroom. She look herself in mirror and wash her hand. Just when she went back, she saw yonghwa face startle He was like looking to someone in front of him. She couldnt see who is that, because that person is stand behind a pillar. When she came closer, she saw a woman in front of Yonghwa, and it was Shinhye, his ex girlfriend.

 

 

 

 

 

 

-----------

hello ! So the problem start here. I didn't mean to make shinhye that bad. But this chapter is my sister idea XD So i just make it into the story. Hope you like it. and hello for the new subsribers ! hope you enjoy this. thank you. :^) sorry for typo :)