'Love Could Came Anytime'

What Heart Says

Seohyun grumbled when she hear her alarm ringing non stop. She blinked her eyes twice and then sit. She saw her phone and saw Yonghwa schedule for today. She walk to the bathroom to freshen herself and then put a clothe. She have to pick yonghwa at 9, and now just 8 o’clock. She put some powder in her face and tied her hair up. She grab her long coat and walk out of her room. She saw her mother and her father already in the dinning table, along with Minhyuk “Yah minhyuk, when you came ?”

“Just now, after jogging noona”

“Ewh you so smelly” said seohyun in mocking tone. Just then minhyuk come to her and hug her tightly “YAH YAH MINHYUK LET GO OFF ME YOU LITLLE RASCAL” she said loudly.

“No I wont, noona have to smelly like me hahahaha” he said while smirking like little evil.

“Yah kang minhyuk I have to go work, I cant work if I’m smelly !!!!!” said Seohyun stomped her feet.

“Wuah easy noona, you want to go work, or want to meet someone ?”

“Wha…. Of course I want to work you little rascal”

“Eiiyy gotjimal” minhyuk said imitating seohyun when she said ‘gotjimal’

“Yah yah, you wish to die ?!” said seohyun.

“Hey kids, enough. Eat shall we ?” said seohyun father. The two of them just follow what Mr. Seo said. Both of them eat their pancake happily , and after that seohyun said she have to go.

Seohyun arrived at Yonghwa apartment at 8.45. She then looked at her phone note to see Yonghwa passcode, she then typed 2206. After that she get in to his apartment and its really silent. Yonghwa must be still sleeping. She then tidy up his apartment and then make some breakfast. She also make some hot milk.

Yonghwa was in his deep sleep when smell something delicious and disturbing him. He then woke up and rub his eyes. After gained some strength he make himself to his cane. He really boring to sit in wheelchair. He then proceed to the kitchen only to find Seohyun cooking for him. Oh what a lovely thing to start a day. He taught. He heard that she mumbling something while cooking, wait its not something she’s singing. And her song seems familiar. ‘I want you In my life~” Eh ? it was his composed song when he in collage. It was CNBlue song though.

“Seohyun-ah”

“OMO!!” she said in horror. She catch her breath while her chest slowly. “Omona omona omona..” she said under her breath.

“Ah, mianhe” said yonghwa guilty.

“ah gwenchana, it just that you walking and I just saw you in wheelchair yesterday though”

“Sinchayo ?” Yonghwa then come to her “I just boring to sit, so I decided walk slowly using this cane”

“But, are your feet really okay ?”

“Yeah its okay now”

“Ah, good to hear” said seohyun in relief.

“What did you make ?”

“Kimchi fried rice” she said and take a big spoon of her fried rice from her pan and place it on Yonghwa plate. “Here, eat” she said. Seohyun then throw another fried rice to plate and turn on the stove again

“Eh ? Are you making something else ? You not eat ?”

“I just want to make fried egg, to make a fried rice roll. For your lunch later. I’m full. I’m eat at home” seohyun answered.

“Ah ne, arrasho. Gomawo seohyun-ah” said yonghwa started to eat his fried rice and hummed ‘maa’. Just then seohyun sit in front of him and bought her kimchi fried rice and a plate of thick egg. She pour some fried rice and started to roll it. After that she take some nori from her bag and roll it together with nori. She then slice it one by one. “WUAH daebaakkk” said Yonghwa. Seohyun just chuckled. “Ah seohyun-ah, you sing a song just then. May I know what song it is ?”

“Which song ? I want you in my life ?”

“Yeah”

“Its just my little brother song with his band. Called Love revolution” she answered while chuckling.

“Did you know the band name ?”

“I don’t know, its really been a loooong time ago”

“Hmm.. May I know who is your brother ?”

“Wae ? you want to buy his song ?”

“No, I just curious..”

“Minhyuk. Kang Minhyuk, he was a drummer, a great drummer to be exact. But he stop because he said its really hard to face collage and band at the same time” She said and smile to yonghwa. Yonghwa frowned his forehead. Kang Minhyuk was his drummer in his indie band. “SINCHA ?!!!!” asked yonghwa

“Ne… wae ?” seohyun confused.

“He is my drummer when I was in band. My band called CNBlue, He is a friend of my brother best friend”

“Eh, really ?" asked seohyun in disbelief.  "Your brother best friend is Choi Minho or Lee Jungshin ?” she continue

“Its Lee Jungshin”

“Omo, that tall rascal” seohyun said and shook her head. How a small world isn’t it ?

“How’s Minhyuk ?”

“He’s fine. He’s taking a Architectur at SNU”

“Yeah yeah, I know. He is the reason why soojung want to SNU so bad”

“NE ????” now is seohyun turns to shock Yonghwa. Like in very shock. Minhyuk is soojung crush ? Really a guy like minhyuk ? Oh How come ??????. “Why him ? I mean, all of the man in the world, why minhyuk ??” she asked.

“I don’t know either, soojung said that he just cute”

“Oh my God” said seohyun. She then took a lunch box and place the kimchi roll inside one by one and very carefull “Oh yonghwa-ssi ? You have appointment at 10.15, so you better take a bath now, because now its 9.30 already” said seohyun. Yonghwa just nodded and walk carefully to the bathroom. Just the he turn around again “And seohyun-ah ?”

“Yes ?”

“Drop that ?”

“What ?”

“The formality. You are my family now” he said. Seohyun frowned confuse. What should she called yonghwa then ? sunbaenim ? Yonghwa-ah ? or… Oppa ? “Call me something else but not Yonghwa-ssi” said yonghwa. “You can called me Oppa” he said while smirking.

Seohyun on her place just blushed and make her head down “Ehm…”

“Palli” said yonghwa

“O…Oppa…” she said shyly. Oh it was feel weird and cute at the same time though.

“Okay” said yonghwa and continue walking to his bathroom. In her place, Seohyun just tap her chest lightly to calm her flutter heart.

**********************************************************************************

Yonghwa sit in his Chair and take a deep big sigh. Finally his schedule today finished. He close his eyes for a second and felt cold suddenly on his cheek. It was Seohyun who put a cold soda on his cheek while giggling “Tired ?” She asked

“Yeah, he said open the can. After this, I have nothing left right ?” he asked.

“Right. So now you can relax a little bit” said seohyun. She the realized something. She got a call and that called said it was from Yonghwa best friend Nichkhun. “Oh yong….” She startled…

“Yonghwa what ?” said yonghwa

“O..Oppa~” she said and make yonghwa smile “There’s a call, and it said from your best friend, Nichkhun” she continue

“Oh yea I see” he said and gulped his soda “Seohyun-ah” he called.

“Ne ?”

“Called me oppa again”

“Ne ? O-Oppa”

“Said that while looked at me ? Relax seohyun why are you so nervous ?”

She rised her eyes and her gaze met Yonghwa. She smile sweetly and called “Yonghwa Oppa” she said.

THUMP ! Yonghwa saw her beauty eyes and feel his hear fluttering againg. It was really beautifull, and the way she smile plus called him oppa really make him hard to breath. He then chocked a little bit and drink his soda again.

Seohyun in her place just turn into strawberry after called Yonghwa like that. Oh it was really really awkward, and why Yonghwa chocked ? is that she that bad ? Soehyun was in her train though when suddenly she felt her shoulder heavy. She looked and saw yonghwa put his head on seohyun shoulder while close his eyes. “You said I can lean on you, so it’s okay right ?”

“Yeah” said seohyun while smiling. Oh how sweet world ! She must be save the heaven to deserve this. Of course she okay. She liked it, a LOT. She liked how Yonghwa put his head on her shoulder and she can freely smell yonghwa hair. It was menthol she thought.

“Yonghwa-ssi ?” said an old man. He suddenly get up from his comfort place.

“Ah, Hwejangnim” he said and bowed politely, and so with seohyun.

“Your new assistant ?” he asked

“ne ne, Seo Joo hyun” he said  and  grab seohyun hand. The girl just bowed and smile.

“Ah, ne.. hows your feet ? ah sinchaa in this kind of situation you can manage a beautiful picture like that ? you really something yonghwa-yah” said the old man who named Mr. Choi.

“Ah, khamsahamnida” said yonghwa and laugh lightly

“Oh your assistant just look like your girlfriend”

“Oh ? Aniyoo hwejangnim” said yonghwa shyly. Ih her place, seohyun bit disappointment. But, wake up seohyun she said. Of course she just an assistant. After a little chat, Mr. Choi go and Yonghwa back to his seat with seohyun.

“Seohyun-ah how about going to amusement park today ?”

“NEEE ??” seohyun asked in disbelief. Oh for God sake, he still in recover process. “Aniyoo, you may got sick again, ah sincha why are you so careless about your healthy ?” she started nagging.

“Ah but I want to play so much”

You have so many times to spend with your sister though. So in order…”

“Aniyo, I want going there with you. Just you”

“Ne …?”

“Yes, just us” said Yonghwa with his husky voice made seohyun blush.

“A..Arrasho.. so in order t-to g-going to amusement park w-wit-h m-me…… you have to take care of your self and make your recovery process faster”

“Yeah, and we can go to amusement park” yonghwa claps his hand like kid. “Arrasho, I’ll recovery faster, but you have to promise me we will go to amusement park ?”

“Ne, yaksone”

“Arrasho…”

***************************************************************************************************

Yonghwa and seohyun arrived at Yonghwa apartment after tiring full day. Yonghwa sighed and turn on the coffee maker. “Oppa” he heard seohyun called him from afar. He saw seohyun standing in living room and her hand right in front of her chest “No coffee” she said

“Just one cup Seohyun-ah. Pleaseee” yonghwa pleaded with his master begging eyes.

Ugh, how can seohyun resist namja like him ? A Gentleman sometimes, mature, and sometimes he turn like a 8 year old kid.

“Just one cup, okay ?” she said with stern tone.

“Yeah just one just one”

Seohyun let out her big sigh and turn on Yonghwa laptop to edit yonghwa picture today. She opened a photoshop and insert a SD card. She then open that memory on card reader and put that on latop, but suddenly a photo popped up. It was photo of yonghwa with his past girlfriend. The Famous model, Park ShinHye. Seohyun heart like stabbed with knife. Of so no more chance for her. Yonghwa heart only for park shinhye.

“Oh why is that picture still there ?” said yonghwa all of sudden. Seohyun titled her head only to find yonghwa body right behind her. Her lips and Yonghwa lips just an inch away now. She saw Yonghwa gaze on her and he smiling warmly. He then turn his head to his laptop and erease his picture. “It was my past” he wishper.

“W..Why y..you have to.. said that  ?” said seohyun after gained some strength

“Just for your information” he said and smile. Seohyun then turn her head to laptop again, but felt yonghwa never leave that spot. The spot  right behind her. “Seohyun-ah” he said.

Seohyun turn her head and suddenly her cheek touch by something soft and wet. It was Yonghwa lips. Her cheeks turn pinky when she realized that. Just then Yonghwa stood and walk to empty spot beside her in sofa. She become more nervous now, and just want to disappear from the world.

“Do it..” said yonghwa

“Ye ?”

“Editing” yonghwa continue. Seohyn just let out the big A and turn her head again to laptop.

Yonghwa and seohyun busy editing and not realize it was in the middle of the night. Yonghwa stretch his body and turn to look seohyun, but only find the girl already sleeping. Oh she must be tired. Yonghwa then save her last photo and turn off the computer. He come closer to her and spun her little body to come ti his embrace. It was really soft and warm. Just then his heart fluttered really hard, and more hard when the girl mumbling something in interval and snuggle to his neck only to find warmness. With that, Yonghwa know. He already inlove with this girl. How come so fast ? But its okay. Like his other said. ‘Love could came anytime.’ He sigh and close his eyes.

Seohyun cocked in her sleep, she found it was hard to breath, and she know that she’s not in her room. She smell something mint in her nose, it was yonghwa’s. Oh so she in Yonghwa house right now. But, she find it really hard to move, like she was tied by root.

She looked up and found his damn-so-hot-plus-y boss sleeping ang embrace her. Oh god, she felt hot all of sudden. She then rub yonghwa hand slowly “Oppa~” she said. Yonghwa stirred and wide awake. She smiled and sit properly. Seohyun look at her wristwatch, it was 2 in the morning. “Hm, I should go now, its getting late”

“Oh yeah, okay” said Yonghwa. “Seohyun-ah, goodnight..”

“Hm.. Good night, oppa” she said collected her things and walked to the door. In her heart it was really warm and comfortable, it really hard to let go those strong arms. But she have to, since she still live with her parents.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello there for the new subscribers. Thank you so much for reading this story and eve subscribe this. Really. 

and who still reading this, i hope you guys dont bored at this chapter. Comments still needed. 

Thank you so much for reading :^)