Enchanted

What Heart Says

Its been 2 months since seohyun started to work with Yonghwa, and also in that 2 months, he really make her heart ups and downs like an elevator. Yonghwa could be really nice to her, but, yonghwa also could be really serious. In that 2 month, Yonghwa finally can walk properly again. But, he cant do such a thing like run or playing basketball. Seohyun really getting more know about yonghwa. This man is really something, she thought. Yonghwa could be a father figure, a mature brother, and a responsible man when it comes to his sisters. But when he alone, or with seohyun, he could be choding one. He really fun teasing seohyun, also he really fun doing such a sweet things to seohyun. Yonghwa also find that seohyun really good at painting, so he said to seohyun that he'll make a exhibit of his photograph and her painting. 

One day in yonghwa apartment, seohyun is busy checking his schedule whe suddenly yonghwa scream "HYUUUNNN" he said. Seohyun just widened her eyes and run to his bedroom. There he was, standing in the middle of boxes. 

"Yah, jung yonghwa-ssi, are you messing up with me ? i thought you in trouble" she said let out a big sigh. 

"Wuah, seo joohyun -ssi. are you that worried of me ?" he teased. 

"Ugh, forget it, why did you call me ?"

"I forget where i place my zoom lens. Can you help me find it ?"

"Okay" she said. She then make her way to where yonghwa stand, and started look for his zoom lens. Really, this choding, she thought. She then open a drawer and  found the lens he looking for. "Oppa~" she called and show his lens. With that, yonghwa cheek look like will be brust in happiness.

"Wuah, thank you seohyun-ah, sincha, waht would i do without you ?" he said with his gentle smile. "Oh man, how can he manage to be cute and handsome at the same time ?" she think. Just then, yonghwa apartment knocked from outside. “I’ll open the door” he said. Seohyun just nodded, that means, she should clean up his stuff. Well great jung yonghwa, he meesed up all of boxes and the lens just in drawer ? Ugh, fortunately, seohyun love her job and her boss.

“YONGHWA-YAAHHH” she heard a lout of man voice call him from outside of his room. She also heard a giggled by a woman. Oh it must be his friend. She finished tidy up his bedroom and come outside only to find a beautiful woman and 2 man sitting in Yonghwa couch. The woman just stare at her. The woman is really beautiful. She have a white pale skin, a long shiny hair, an eye smile, and a fancy stuff. She just like models. But, she sure, this woman is definitely not yonghwa ex girlsfriend or something.

“OMO !!!” she said. “Are you yonghwa new girlfriend ??” she continue and walk to seohyun. Seohyun just blink her eyes in confuse. “Ah finally my best friend don’t die alone” she said and hug her.

“YAH YAH fany-ah, what are you doing ?” said yonghwa suddenly from the kitchen while handing plates and chopstick.

“Maybe she just give your new girlfriend friendly and welcome-to-the-clube hug ?” said one of the man who sitting in the couch. He was have very white skin, and his style definitely just like yonghwa.

“Oh guys, she’s my new assistant, I told you guys In group, remember ?” said yonghwa referring his converstation with his friend few months ago when seohyun first time being his assistant.

“Sincha ? But, I thought your assistant would be in 30’s or something ?” said the other man. This guy is clearly not Korean. Seohyun could see his face is really a face of mixed from another country or something. He just like a Japanese or Thailand ?

“No, she even younger than me, but she is really mature enough to face me” yonghwa explained

“Wuah yong, if I were you, I would date my assistant” said the white skin man. Soehyun just blush at her place. She still confuse when yonghwa approached her, he pulled her from his friend embrace make her blood rush to her head.

“Guys, this is my new assistant, seo joo hyun. Hyun-ah, these people is my best friend from high school. First, meet Tiffany Hwang, she is my best friend from Junior High School. Her mother is best friend of my mother” he started the introduction. Seohyun just shake her hands with tiffany who is smiling sweetly to her.

“Next, meet Nichkhun Horvejkul. He is my basket mates when I was in high school until collage, he’s  also tiffany husband. He’s a halfblood Thailand” yonghwa continue. Oh so now make a sanse, why his face is not look like Korean. Seohyun just waved her hands to nichkhun, and so with the guy just smile at her.

“And there, He is Lee Jonghyun. He is my bandmate from my collage” he said. The white skin guy called jonghyun just waved his hand and smile to her. “He is a flirty type, don’t fall for his trap” whispered tiffany.

“Yah, fany-ah. I can hear you” shoted Jonghyun.

“Nah, hyun I hope you enjoy with my best friend”  yonghwa said. “And welcome to the Gang” shouted tiffany cheerfully. “Now, eat shall we ?” said nichkhun. Tiffany grab seohyun hand and make her sit next to herself.

“So, seohyun, you are graduate from where ?” asked tiffany while rolled her jajjangmyun to her chopstick.

“I’m from Seoul National University, tiffany-ssi”

“Eh ? Don’t be too formal. Call me unnie” said tiffany “Oh so you must be very clever right ?” she asked. Seohyun just shook her head in shy.

“Yeah she is fany-ah. She’s gradated from SNU with best score” yonghwa answered while wiggled his eyebrows to seohyun, and make the girl said “aniyaaa~” shyly

“Oh sincha ? What major did you take there ? because my brother go to there too” said jonghyun

“I’m in Arts major”

“Wuah, too bad. My brother in Engineering”

“Yah jonghyun-ah, Minhyuk is seohyun little brother”

“Oh jeongmal ?” said jonghyun in disbelief. Seohyun just nodded her head. “Oh sincha, how a small world”

“How old are you seohyun?” asked nichkhun after he drinks his soft drink

“I’m 24"

“Oh you just like sooyeon” said tiffany. “Yah seohyun-ah, it must be really hard to be his assistant right ? Yonghwa is such a spoiled brat” she added.

“Yeah sometimes he really spoiled unnie” seohyun answered

“Yah yah fany-ah don’t poisons my assistant mind. Get off”

“I’m not. It’s a true yonghwa-yah. Really seohyun. He just spoiled and mean !”

“Enough enough. Hyun, you on my side right ?” yonghwa pleaded and make nichkhun jonghyun laugh saw his friend so pitiful like a sick puppy.

“I’m sorry oppa. I have to be in woman side” she said while giggling and that’s successfully make a room burst into laugh.

***********************************************************************************************************************

They spent aother 2 hours for chit chat, until tiffany got a phone call. She excused herself and the other just chat. After sometimes tiffany back to her seat with an angry face “What happened babe ?” asked nichkhun with concern and wraped his arm around tiffany waist.

“Ugh, my models cant make it today. How can I do this anymore. They’re so make me sick” she said in english. Tiffany is a fashion designer. She have an independent fashion boutique named “T.H by Tiffany” and yonghwa always help her take a photo of her latest collection, now the model cant come because of some reasons.

“Its okay babe, we can do that tomorrow” aswer nichkhun

“But, yonghwa have a full schedule tomorrow” she said and start sobbing. Tiffany always be like this. If she really got mad until her limit. She would cry.

“Yah yah, tiff stop crying. You can use joohyun for your model” said jonghyun prevented tiffany from crying and make the situation gloomy.

“Eh ? My assistant is not model jonghyun-ah” said yonghwa.

“But she have talent to be that one ! look she have pretty face. Come on Yong, it just for one”

“No way !” said yonghwa stubbornly.

Seohyun just silent and saw tiffany crying. Oh she cant make tiffany cry like that. Its so pity. “Its okay oppa, I can help tiffany unnie” she said.

“Eh, but….”

“Its okay, really. I want to help unnie too” she said.

“See ? she’s fine. It just you who over protective” said jonghyun.

“Arrasho. But just this one okay, fany?”

“YEAHH” tiffany shout happily and hugging seohyun. She then pull her hands to the bedroom and bring her new collection to her room. The first dress tiffany choose is the yellow dress. Seohyun use it and put some make up to seohyun. She even make her hair loose straight prettily. She put some hair clip. She choose a black shoes, and dragged seohyun to outside.

The living room, magically turns into a mini phot studio. On now, she can aswer why yonghwa have a white background in his house. “Ah really pretty!” said jonghyun. Yonghwa not see her yet. He just too busy with wiped his lense, until seohyun cough a little to get his attention.

And there, Yonghwa jaw dropped. He thought that he just seen an angle fall ? He just freezing when seohyun throw him a smile. “Yah, yonghwa-yah. Palli take a shoot, she have to change another dress” said tiffany and that make yonghwa back to his sense.

“Is that comfortable enough hyun-ah ?” he asked.

“Yeah” seohyun said with her smile. Yonghwa then took few photo of seohyun with her genuine smile.

“Are you love that dress ?” he asked again.

“Yeah, I could buy this whe the edition is come out” she said while laughing and again, yonghwa took a picture of her laughing. Its really pretty. Gone, the simple seohyun. Tiffany really a queen of makeover, if any awards of that, yonghwa probably vote her.

After some pose, seohyun change into another dress. It was a white long dress and a sleeveless. The white dress is contained with a yellow flower tone. It was summer months indeed. Fanny braided seohyun hair and place a hat to her. She put some red lipstick.

“Okay, the model is ready” Tiffany, shouted and make yonghwa cough in his drinks. Seohyun totally look beautiful in that dress. He long arms is very pretty. The white color make her skin more looks white, and her lips, oh call him ert. But those lips is very kissable. If there only both of them, yonghwa probably kiss her senselessly.

Seohyun sit in the chair and smile to the camera. “Seohyun-ah, did you like going to jeju ?” asked yonghwa.

“Oh yeah, I like that island. But I only went there one when I was in collage” she said. Yonghwa took a pictures while she talking. Oh really seohyun is more pretty chen it comes to candid shoots.No, seohyun is always pretty in yonghwa eyes.

Jonghyun then placed some fan in front of her and make a windy effect. Seohyun held her hat in order not to fly. But yonghwa found it really cute, and he took another photo of her. The next scene was tiffany shout “seohyun-ah, show more your arms” said her commanding.

Seohyun just follow tiffany request and yonghwa found that her pose is really seducing him. Yonghwa hurriedly took a picture before everything went mess.

After that pose, tiffany change seohyun clother into the third clothes. It was a white shirt with a blue stripe on that. Seohyun have to wear a short pants to show more her legs. She the wear a sneakers shoes. Tiffany make her hair into a wavy and mess one. She then out of the room and ready for the third photoshoot.

Yonghwa in his place is busy talking to nichkhun and jonghyun when he heard his bedroom door opened and tiffany out with her almost goddess assistant. He look her new outfit from hair to toe. It was such a mistake to said yes when jonghyun asked him to make seohyun as fany model. Yoghwa now find that her legs is very tempting. But a sudden thought come. If this edition come out, seohyun picture would be anywhere, and her long beauty legs would be exposed too. Oh no, no way he let another man drooling at her. “Yah fany-ah, whats with the pants ?” asked yonghwa.

“Whats the problem ?”

“Its too short fany-ah" 

“Eh ? Duh Yonghwa, it’s a summer, are you expecting seohyun wear a long sweatpants or something ?” she said in mocked tone. Oh now all make sense. She really know yonghwa well even from she puberty, she can conclude that Yonghwa is in love with seohyun. Its clearly look from the way his look to seohyun and the way yonghwa talk to seohyun, and now its his possessive ? Oh his best friend really in love with this girl.

“You can make her use a bit longer pants” he said.

“Ugh, fine. Come here seohyun-ah lets change your pants and so this photographer not kept sulking like ahjumma next door” she said and drag seohyun to the bedroom. Tiffany choose a long cotton pants for seohyun and make the shirts inside the pants. She also change her sneakers to sandals.

“Okay, I think its fine enough” she said and pull seohyun out of the room.

“Nah, its better now” said yonghwa. He then smile to seohyun and make the girl smile back to him sweetly. Tiffany observed her friend and saw that exchange smile. She nodded like craze girl now “Yah, whats wrong babe ?” asked nichkhun when he come back after buy some drinks and ice cream. He give a plastic bags to jonghyun, and his bestfriend just place the ice cream and drink to refrigerator.

“I think Yonghwa in love with this girl” said tiffany in lower tone

“I think so too, I know the way yonghwa look at her” nichkhun added.

“What’s up ?” asked jonghyun

“I think yong in love with seohyun” tiffany reply her words

“Oh yeah, I thought its only me who see that” said jonghyun

“Sincha, our friend is predictable and slow move” said tiffany in mocked tone and shook her head. “I have to help them. I’ll ask seohyun did she like yonghwa too” she continue.Just then yoghwa finish the third photoshoot. “Yah, what are you guys doing there ?” he asked.

“Aniyo, it just small talk” said tiffany and pull seohyun wrist. “Kajja hyun, we change to the fourth clothes” she said.

In the bedroom, tiffany put seohyun new make up and start the move “Seohyun-ah, did you like yonghwa ?” she asked and put some blush on.

“Ne ?? why unnie ask me that ?”

“because, I’m really gald if you who will be yonghwa girlfriend” said tiffany “So, did you like yonghwa ?”

“Hnggg…"

“Just answer seohyun, I swear I never tell yonghwa. I swear for my husband out there” she said.

“Hm.. Yeah. To be honest, I assigned this job because at first I really adore yonghwa picture. You know, he is really phenomenal in my campus” she explained “And letter, I found that he is offering job to be his assistant. In that condition, my mother keep nagging me about job. So I took the job, and day by day, its really hard to avoid my feeling unnie” she said.

“Oh pity you my dear. Ugh now I’m so disgust with my friend, why even he never asked you !!! I’ll tell you the truth hyun, yonghwa is really like you”

“Eiiyy, no way unnie. Maybe I just some kind of sister of student for him” she doubted.

“No seohyun-ah, I almost know yonghw ain entire of my life. I know that he is really in love with you, but he such a coward to say that” said tiffany combing her hair. “Omona, sincha yeoppoda~ no wonder yonghwa not fall in love with you” she continue and make seohyun blushed hard.

Seohyun out from he room and yonghwa start to take a picture for the 4th time. This time, seohyun wear a peach t shirt and a skirt with baby blue and peach flower pattern. Yonghwa found it really cute. He took a pictures and saw seohyun face. There’s a dust on her left cheek. He come and bursh her cheek with his own hand, and it was really make her heart fluttered. After that he took the last pictre of the fourth.

Tiffany now choose the mini dress with sleeveless. The dress is have a cream color which looks really nice on her. The dress have a ribbon at the behind and it was made from cotton. Tiffany place all of seohyun hair in her right shoulder and make her hair little bit wavy. “Okay, this is the last, hyun-ah. I’m so sorry for troubling you” she said.

“Aniyo, its really nice to help you unnie”

“Thank you so much. Kajja, lets take the last picture” said tiffany. They out from bedroom and found her husband and jonghyun eating a bucks of ice cream vanilla. “Okay the last one “ shouted tiffany.

“Wuah yeoppoda~” said nichkhun

“Yeah, that’s why jonghyun wants take her to date right jongie ?” asked tiffany while winked her eyes. And that make yonghwa widened his eyes.

“Oh yeah of course.. You want to go out with me righ seohyun-ah ?”

Yonghwa just show his death glare to jonghyun and then turn his head to seohyun. Really, the last dress is drive yonghwa crazy. He really enchanted with seohyun. He think, if angle is even a real, he believ that seohyun is one who fall from heaven. Call him crazy but, seohyun really pretty with that dress. The cream color make her skin look more flawless. And the way her hair in her right shoulder its look so y in yonghwa eyes. He cant stop looking at her until seohyun called him, “Oppa ?”. Yonghwa just back to reality and start to take a picture of seohyun. Untill the last one. She called her and make seohyun rise her head to yonghwa “You are very pretty seohyun-ah” he said in husky tone.

Seohyun just blushed and smile shyly “Gomawo”. CLICK ! That was seohyun last picture. And absolutely yonghwa’s favorite. The way her cheek blush naturally its really beautiful.

With that final dress seohyun one day photo session finally over. She in the bedroom when Tiffany get in. “Seohyun-ah, which dress you think is very pretty ?” asked Tiffany.

 

“Hmm, the cream one unnie”

“Arrasho” she the place all of her dresses and put in the dress case except the ceam one.

“Eh, unnie, this one is left behind” seohyun said and give the peach dress to tiffany

“No, its for you seohyun-ah” she said and smiling “Yonghwa is really like you in that dress, and you really love it, so its for you seohyun-ah”

“Sincha unnie ? Ah khamsahamnida unnie, it must really worth it since the dress not released yet” she said happily. Tiffany just laugh with soehyun respond.

************************************************************************************************************************

The photo session end up at 7 pm, and yonghwa now still working in editing seohyun photo, while the girl just make dinner. Tiffany, Nichkhun and jonghyun is already go home. Nichkhun should meet some investor, since he is the heir of his family company, while jonghyun have to accompany his mother to the hospital.

The house back to silent. Until yonghwa broke the silence. “Are you really want go out with jonghyun, seohyun-ah ?” asked yonghwa.

“Hm ? Go out ? oh, that. Oppa, its just a tease” she answered while giggling at yonghwa sulky tone

“Yah, its not funny” he said and turn off the laptop after email Tiffany a ready photo and put that too into a flash disk. Yonghwa even save the blushed seohyun picture on his phone.

“Aniyo, I’m not laughing” she said and continue grill some meat. Suddenly, a strong arm slipped from her waist and turn off the stove. “what the….” Seohyun about said something when Yonghwa give her a  back hug he place his head in her shoulder. He hold seohyun very tight. Seohyun in the other hand just don’t know what to do. For everything sake’s it was yonghwa who hug her !

“Seohyun-ah… I love you” he whispered in her ear. Seohyun just silent in her place. Her heart cant stop beating like crazy. “I love you so much hyun-ah” he said again.

Seohyun then found her beath to answer yonghwa. She want to say I love you too immediately, but she thought that maybe yonghwa fall for her because of today photoshoot and she dress pretty. Well, she is not that beauty. “Are you saying this because of the photo shoot today ? Well, I’m not that beauty oppa, you maybe mistaken at fall in love” she said with sad tone.

Yonghwa frowned and make her turn around to face him, he cupped her face and said “I’m not falling love with you because of that, okay ? I already falling love with you the moment I saw your beautiful eyes seohyun-ah, and I like crazy sick falling in love teenager when I hold you sleeping in my arms. You really heal my hurt seohyun-ah. I love you because who you are, and just then, jonghyun said he want to take you for date, I realized that I really jealous. I’m sorry if I’m too greedy, but.. I really love you seohyun-ah”.

Seohyun saw yonghwa eyes looking for a lies, and there no lies in his eyes. She believed him. She then hug yonghwa and said “I love you too” she said.

Yonghwa now burst with happiness. Really. He then let a relief laugh and tighten his hug on seohyun. He inhaled her scent deeply and rock her body. He then pull the hug and saw seohyun eyes. “I love you, my girlfriend” he said. He then bring his face close to her and kissed her lips. He kiss lips slowly to sovour the moment. 

Seohyun on the other hand just stood shockingly, it was her first kiss!. Slowly but surely, she kiss him back. Her hand held yonghwa shirt really tight. When yonghwa bit her lips, she let out a small moan. After lacking of air, yonghwa pulled the kiss and peck her lips once, and then he saw she with her blushing cheeks. It was the picture that he never get tired of. “ah sincha my girlfriend is so cute” he said, and make seohyun giggled nervous and hit his chest lightly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

really it is the most looong chapter i made so far. finally they said i love you each other :) 

anyway, thank you for still reading:^) hope you guys enjoy it. 

p.s : the problem not come yet :p