His Seohyun

What Heart Says

Yonghwa never been this desperate before. He just stare at the cailling of his apartment. In his mind only filled with one person. Seo Joo Hyun. His world. His new world. But now, his new world seems disappear. 'Hyun, i need you' he said inside of his mind. he cry a little. 

Falshback, 3 days ago...

Yonghwa bussy running there and there just for looking for his girlfriend. Oh he can't be make his girlfriend mad at him only because of missunderstanding like that. Shinhye just hug her immediately and suddenly seohyun come ? Oh man. 

He then try to called seohyun for million time already, it seems useless. Now, he call Minhyuk, only to find out if seohyun already at her home again. 

"Yobusseyo hyung" oh luckily his favourite dongsaeng answer. 

"Minhyuk-ah, can you do me a favor ?"

"What favor ? I'm in the middle of my lunch break hyung"

"Aniyo. Just called your noona and ask her where is she" Said yonghwa

"Ah, arrasho hyung. i'll hang up now" he said and cut the line. Yonghwa just let out the bigh sigh, hopefully seohyun will answer minhyuk where is she right now, and then his phone beeped once again. It was called from minhyuk "Hyung, i know where is she" he said.

"Sincha ? Eodiga ?"

"At Yoona noona apartment hyung. I already sent you the adress"

"Ah, that's relief then. Thank you so much minhyukkie, i'll treat you something good later"

"Aniya hyung, just told soojung i say hello" he said and giggling "Ah, i have to go hyung" he cut the line and yonghwa just open minhyuk message, after he found out where's Yoona apartment, he then make his way to there. 

~~~~~~

Yoona open the door without looking from peekhole who is it. She thought it was her boyfriend. But, it wasn't. She looked confuse on the man who standing in front of his door. "Nugusseyo ?" she asked. 

"Ah, i'm Jung Yonghwa..."

"Ah, joohyun boyfriend ?"

"Ne..." yonghwa smile "Can i see her"

"No... She already told me if someone called jung yongwha came, don't let him in"

"Why ? I need to explain something. Please yoona-ssi. Let me see her"

"No, she's sleeping after cry out loud. She desperated, you know, and she give it to you" yoona give yonghwa envelope. "Hope you understand" said yoona and close the door. Yongwa just frown his forehead in confuse and open the envelope. It was a resign letter. What the hell ? Seohyun wants to resign from her possisition being his assistant ? No way. He knocked yoona apartment once again. Yoona open the door with annoy face "What ?" she asked.

"Please, let me met her. Please" yonghwa pleaded. No he can't lose someone he love once again. 

"No, you may back off" yoona said and push yonghwa a little bit. 

"Seohyun-ah ! It's me !!" yonghwa scream in hopes that his girlfriend would listen to him "Come out baby, we talk right now" he scream again

"YAH, neo michisseo ?" suddenly a manly voice hearing from yonghwa back. It was Seunggi, Yoona's Boyfriend. "Who are you dude ?"

"I'm a boyfriend of seohyun. A bestfriend of your girlfriend"

"Then why are you screaming ?"

"Because your girlfriend wouldn't let me met my girlfriend"

"Because hyun said so !" yoona stomped her feet in frustation "Oppa, i won't make him stuck here. But hyun won't see him, she cry like crazy ahjumma because her boyfriend !" yoona continue.

"I believe you should go home now, When she's ready, she'll talk to you" seunggi tap yonghwa shoulder and said wisely. 

Yonghwa just looked down to his feet. This man was right. Maybe he should give seohyun her private time to think clearly. He then raise his head and saw seunggi give him an encourage smile. "Arrasho, i'll go now. But.. do you have any pen ?" he asked and seunggi give him a pen. He then write something on the envelope "Please give this to hyun, i'll go now. Take care of her" he said and go.

End of flashback

Until now, there's never any word from seohyun. It's been 2 days she don't talk with yonghwa, it's been 2 days too yonghwa only eat instant noodles too when lunch. Yonghwa just eat when the lunch day. He will make himself busy all day. He do his job like usual, but he like robot. He seems lifeless. How can he life ? 

########################################################################################################################################

Seohyun just stared blankly at outside the window. She now in her parents house. She never felt like this before. It's not like her at all. But, her heart felt in pain right now. She just can't stand Yonghwa being hug by another woman, well more spesifically with his ex-girlfriend. Seohyun can't help but feeling jelous, lose, and feel hesitate. Yonghwa was very in love with shinhye in the past. His sisters told her that yonghwa just like dying when shinhye left. Now, shinhye back. What will she do ? She just a new girl who met yonghwa and being his assistant, and for her lucky. Yonghwa in love with her. Her tears running again of her cheek. Her hands holding the envelope that yonghwa give to her that night. It was her envelope technically, but in the front of envelope, there's yonghwa handwritten.

"Just take your time, but don't you ever leave me. I don't want you to resign. Take your time hyun, as long as possible. I'll wait. - Yonghwa"

She then recall what yoona told her too that night. "He seems serious to you. Won't you listen to him first ?" Even yoona's boyfriend also convinced her "He look miserable hyun-ah, just talk to him. Solve this problem in right way" But seohyun just too hurt too face yonghwa.

"Joohyun-ah.... would you come out, someone looking for you" her mother called her from outside "It's not yonghwa, dear" she continue as she can read seohyun mind. Her mother know, seohyun in an fight with yonghwa. 

"Gomawo eomma" she said and made her way to the living room. In there, she saw Tiffany sitting while looked down "unnie ?" 

"Hyunnie" she said cheerfully "Long time no see" she said and hug her. Soehyun just hug her back. 

"What's bring unnie here ? Did oppa send unnie ?"

"No dear, i'm here to have girl talk with you"

"Girl talk ?"

"Yeah, you know. It just between us. I'm hanging arround with a boys in entire of my life. i'm just lucky my husband love me as a woman" she said and giggling. Well, her tiffany unnie is really someone who can change the gloomy mood into a light mood. "I'll tell you a something..." tiffany took a deep breath and saw seohyun eyes "I know yonghwa since i was in the junior high school. He really a good friend, a good brother and a good man. We grow up together, so technically and pratically i know yonghwa very well. He messed up when his parents died in car accident, He stand like a statue, he not cryong becaus ehe have to hold his sisters. and he messed up again when shinhye dumped him, and now, i saw the messed up yonghw again. Really hyun-ah, i never want him to felt that again, please help me"

"Unnie, what happend ?"

"He's sick" tiffany said "Nichkhun last night in his apartment with jjongie and sungyeon. Yonghwa didn't eat anything besides instant noodles. He said that he don't want eat anything except the food you made for him".

"What ? How can he torture himself ?" soehyun voice started to shaky. Oh how can that man careless about his life ? "Why you guys don't fool him arround ? Like buying a food from somewhere and told him that its' made by me ?" she asked.

"We tried that already. But yonghwa seems know your cooking taste"

"Oh unnie, what have i done to him ?" Seohyun started to cry

"No seohyun-ah it's not your fault" tiffany hug her and patted her back lovingly. "Just forgive him seohyun-ah. I know it's not that easy, but. Can you at least met him ? He seems too fragile right now" She said

"Unnie eottoke ? I'm too chilidish" she said between her sobs. 

"No seohyun-ah. If i were you i probably ripped nichkhun face" tiffany answer and chuckled lightly. 

"I'm coming to him right now" seohyun let go of tiffany hug and made her way to her bedroom. After taking her belonging, she then go to yonghwa apartment with tiffany. After they arrived outside the building, tiffany just drop seohyun and made her way to her boutique. Well, she know they need some privacy times.

Seohyun immediately typed the passcode and entered the apartment. She could see yonghwa apartment is mess right now. Oh it just 3 days and yonghwa could be this messy ? What's going on when shinhye left him ? Did he do something worse ? Seohyun then entered yonghwa's room. She could see yonghwa burried in thick duvet. She came over and saw yonghwa face really thin and pale. Oh is she that cruel ? She place her palms on yonghwa forehead. Her hands feel like burning. Yonghwa must be very sick right now. Seohyun immediately run to bathroom and took some cold water. She also take a towel and made it wet. She placed the towel in yonghwa forehead.

Yonghwa felt something cold in his head. He open his eyes and found seohyun is in front of his wardrobe. "Hy..un" he called. Seohyun turn her head and saw yonghwa already open his eyes.

"oppa, hey" she said and came to yonghwa

"Here.." yonghwa tap a empty side of his bed "Lying beside me" he asked and seohyun just follow. She made herself lying next to yonghwa. She cry. How can she saw yonghwa in this bad condition ? "I missed you" said yonghwa. Clearly his eyes now getting wattered. 

"Nado" seohyun answer shortly.

"I can explain......" yonghwa about to say words when suddenly he cough. 

"Enough oppa, just rest" said seohyun and pat yonghwa back lovingly "Rest oppa, you are sick" seohyun continue with the tears forming in her eyes.

"Aniyo, mianhe hyun"

"Oppaa..."

"No, listen first, i'm sorry if you saw me hugging with shinhye. I was nothing, She suddenly throw herself to me and ask me for forgiveness. Really hyun, please believe me. It's nothing" yonghwa mad ehis way to come closer to seohyun "Are you done take your time ? Because i missed you" he said weakly

"I'm done oppa. I'm here now, never run again" she said and cupped yonghwa cheek lovingly. With that, yonghwa come closer to her and hug her like there's no day after this. He really scared that seohyun would go again

"Kajjima hyun-ah kajjima" he said, Yonghwa shoulders start to shaking. He crying "Don't leave me again"

"Oh oppa" seohyun hug him back and sweore never let go of this man. She so stupid if she do that.

With that, they both know their problems is solved and yonghwa driffted to the dreamland in seohyun hug. Seohyun make sure that he rboyfriend already asleep and went out from his bed. She clean his bedroom and come out. She just shook her head when saw a mess. She started to tidying up everything and after that she'll cooked a  food for him. Enough for the instant noodles. 

At 5 o'clock yonghwa awak and realized seohyun isn't beside him. He wants to called out but his throat really in pain. It was not dream right ? Hyun come to him and hug him. He then come out and smell something delicious from his kitchen. He then saw a beautiful view. It's seohyun cooking. A view that he never tired of, beside of her blushing cheeks. He walks to seohyun and give her a back hug "Why you leave me in bed" he said acting sulky.

"Because your apartment is such a mess and i made some food" she said and kiss yonghwa cheek. 

"I won't eat if it's not you who made it, they fool me once"

"Ahra, i know, fanny unnie told me. Now, be a good boy and sit down for a while ?" said seohyun softly. 

"Andwe, you'll leave me again" said yonghwa tighten his grip on seohyun body. 

"Oppa, i can't  cook !" 

"Arrasho" he said  while pouting. He the sit down and staring at her back like crazy ahjussi. "Hyun-ah..."

"Hm ?"

"Dont you dare resign from this position"

"Arrasho, it just i can't think straight at that moment" she turn off the stove and pour soup into a bowl "Mianhe" she said and place a bowl of soup in front of yonghwa "Eat now". Yonghwa just eat with a happy face. He talked so many things until he smeared the soup. Seohyun just smile and sometimes wipe the soup in his lips lovingly.

After yonghwa eat and drink his medicine, seohyun acompany yonghwa to the bed and made him get into a blanket. "Sleep her hyun-ah, beside me" he said begging

"I don't bring any clothes oppa"

"Just wear my shirt and sweatpants. Jebaaalll" he pleaded and that make seohyun chuckled 

"Arrasho, wait here" she said. She then walk to yonghwa wardrobe and pick a blue shirt and yonghwa's highgschool sweatpants. After change clothes, she brush her hair and walk out from bathroom. She saw yonghwa still waiting for her in his sleepy face. "Why you don't sleep yet ? Your face already sleepy oppa"

"Because i'm too excited !" he said "We just like married couple" he continue. 

Seohyun just giggled and fold her clothes. after eveything sattled, she walk to bed and lying beside yonghwa. She cupped yonghwa face and rubbed it gently "Sleep, you already sleepy" she said and yonghwa really close his eyes. Only this woman who make him like this. Like a sick puppy who needs the owner, but he indeed a puppy when it comes to her. His Seohyun. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How was it, horrible isn't it ?

I know it's a short chapter, but i just still sick to write huhu.. Hopefully i can get better soon. Btw, i really do apreciated your support, and really i'm thankfull for that. I'll update this story as soon as possible okaay ? Your  comments really make me confident.  Thank you so much for kept sticking with this story. 

and hello for the new subsribers, hope i don't dissapoint you ^^

 

btw, have tou listen to the new Big Bang song called If You ? If you not listen yet, you should ^^