In Busan

What Heart Says

Seohyun come out from her house and found something on her mailbox. She then took it, oh it's a flower ! A beautiful flower colored purple. She then look something hanging. It's a card. Good morning beautiful. The card told. Oh it must be Yonghwa, but, how can he be so cheesy in the morning like this. She giggle by herself then drive to yonghwa's place. Today they would be heading to Busan for 2 days 1 night. Actually they have a photoshoot, but yonghwa said he wants to take seohyun to his grandparents house and they will ride train, thats why seohyun already on her way to yonghwa's in early morning. 

As usual, Yonghwa not wake yet, he still sleeping soundly. Seohyun just entered his apartment and walking to his kitchen, she prepared his breakfast. It's a sausage, scramble eggs, potatoes, and some boiled some vegetables. Now it just 6.30. Oh she have to wake Yonghwa, Her namja sure hard for wake up. 

"Oppa" she said shaking his shoulder gently.

"Ngg ?" yonghwa stirred from his sleep and open his eyes a little bit. He saw seohyun already smile at him

"Good morning oppa, ireona jusseyoo~" she said again tap his head lovingly.

"umhh..." yonghwa close his eyes again and put his face on pillow "Lemme sweeepp" he said.

"No, you have schedule at 2"

"It just 6.30"

"Oppa, its heundae beach in Busan oppa, we have to ride train to catch in 9. So you better get up now. UP UP UP" seohyun said and clap her hands like a gym instructor

"Ah, our trip ?"

"Ne, our trip"

"Let me sleep more hyuuunnn 5 minutes ?"

"Andweee"

"Ah Seo joohyun.." yonghwa open his eyes and palce one of his and in her chubby cheeks "You are so beautiful"

"Andwe, get up" Seohyun said in flat tone. Oh, she know getting used of his habit. Make seohyun melted and make him sleep more. No way mister.

"Yah, you so mean manager hyun"

"Hmm yeah, you said that almost every morning photographer yongg~" seohyun pulled yonghwa to get up. "Take a bath paliii~ i've made you breakfast"

"Hmmm" yonghwa lazily walk to bathroom. Seohyun started to tidy up yongwha bed when yonghwa come back to seohyun again. He kiss her cheeks and said "Goo morning babe" he said and run again. Seohyun just chuckled to his attitude every morning. 

After freshen his body, yonghwa wear his white t-shirt and dark blue jeans. He made his way to dinning room and find seohyun already make his breakfast and smile at him sweetly. "Whats with that smile" yonghwa smirked.

"Aniyaaa~" seohyun shook her head cutely

"Don't try to do aegyo in the morning hyun-ah, i still have schedule" he said teasing her.

"YAH OPPA!!" seohyun scream and thanks to yonghwa, her face now getting red. That successfully make yonghwa laugh out loud. "Dont make fun of me, eat your breakfast!" she said

"Tsk, no fun" yonghwa said and pulled the chair. "Yah, seohyun ah, why is so much vegetable ?" yonghwa started to whined. Yep here we go again, He's sulky like a little child. "I won't eat it" he said and make the vegetable in the side of plates

"Aniyo oppa, eat it"

"Andwee seohyun-ah its to much carrots"

"Carrots is good for your eyes"

"But i'm getting bored"

"Yah, yesterday you eat ramyeon with minhyuk for breakfast!" seohyun said in high voice, make yonghwa face shock all of sudden "I know from the trash can. What yonghwa-ssi ? Are you forgot clean it ?"

"Arrasho, i'll eat it.. ah why i never win over you" he said and with a heavy hearts eat the vegetable

"Aww, thank you nae namchin" said seohyun and get up from her seat. She lean closer and kiss yonghwa lips sweetly. and yonghwa is being happy and upset at the same time. Upset because he should eat much vegetable, and happy because she is kissing him. Ah what a lovely morning. If seohyun would kiss him in every breakfast with vegetable he definitely would love vegetable. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seohyun and Yonghwa reach a busan at 1.15. They both then decided to eat lunch first. Yonghwa take seohyun to the famous sushi place in Busan. Yonghwa know busan verry well. His grandparents lived in there. Yonghwa often bring his friends to there. After eating, yonghwa and seohyun go to the beach.

Once they got in the beach, They prepared the camera and the other stuff for the photoshoot session. Seohyun just comeback from buy some drinks when suddenly a man approached seohyun. It was a guy with a white skin and dark brown hair coloured. He was wearing a sunglass since the sun is really make eyes felt hot. "Seo Joo Hyun ?" he said and smile making seohyun confused. "Ah, it's me Cho Kyuhyun" he continue

"Omo, sunbaenim" seohyun recognized kyuhyun and bowed politely. Kyuhyun is her sunbae when she in collage, she learn much from kyuhyun when she in collage. "Long time no see" she said.

"Right.. What are you doing here ? I thought you're in Seoul ?"

"Yeah, it just work in here" she said .

"Really ? What are you doing ?" 

"Jung Yonghwa manager" 

"Ahh, the one who always got best picture, right ?" said kyuhyun chuckling.

"Yes that's right". Seohyun the realized something. Isn't it Kyuhyun suppossed to be in Manchaster right now ? He is taking his master degree in there, but what are kyuhyun doing in here ? "Ah sunbae-nim. Aren't you suppossed to be in Manchaster right now ?" she asked. 

"Right, i'm just holiday in here"

"Ah, for how long ?" 

"just 5 days"

"Oh I see. So you are the artist who brought korean name, huh ?" seohyun said teasingly and kyuhyun just laugh. Just then, Yonghwa called seohyun from affar. The photoshoot is about to begin. 

Kyuhyun bought his painting with him from america. He paint some scenery of night in seoul. Yonghwa take several photo of kyuhyuna along with his painting. Kyuhyun sometimes would give some flirty glace or smile to seohyun who standing right behind yonghwa. "Stop flirting with my girlfriend and focus kyuhyun-ssi" said yonghwa in stern voice, and kyuhyun just smile to yonghwa. "Oh crap, it would be a big problem" said seohyun in her mind. 

A photo session finish arround 3.45. Yonghwa quickly tidy up his stuff and say goodbye to kyuhyun and the manager of Vogue and the reporters. Yonghwa just accepted kyuhyun dinner offer tonight. He still cold toward seohyun and didn't say anything in the photoshoot session. Seohyun just take a look at yonghwa once they in car heading to Hotel. "Oppa~" seohyun called in sweet way.

"What ?"

"Why are you being mad ?"

"Molla" yonghwa answer shortly. 

"It's about kyuhyun isn't it ?" she asked. 

"Oh thank God you realized"

"Why are you so mad ? He just my senior"

"He liked you seo joo hyun damn it"

"Oppa, please. He's nothing to me" seohyun said and hold yonghwa hand but yonghwa just throw seohyun hand right away. He felt lKyuhyun is obviously in love with his girlfriend but seems his girl is too innocent. "Fine oppa" seohyun then give up.

They arrived at the hotel and still quiet each other, no one want to talk first or make the situation less tension. Seohyun immediately heading to bathroom and freshen herself, while Yonghwa just slumped to the bed and bury his face in the pillow. Ugh why did this situation happend in their first trip together ? He tought. 

Seohyun done with take a bath and just dry her hair. Yonghwa take a look at his girlsfriend and found she really pretty wearing one of dress from Tiffany Collection. She dry her hair and turn her head only to find Yonghwa drooling at her "What ?" she asked.

"Are you goingto dinner with that guy wearing that dress ?"

"Yeah, its dinner oppa. What are expecting ?"

"Can you just wear jeans and shirt ?" yonghwa said sulky. "Ah he must be really happy once he saw you dress like this" he continue in mocking tone and just went to the bathroom. Seohyun just let out a big sigh look herself in the mirror. If this place is her bedroom she probably cry hard right now. Sometimes Yonghwa would be too much. She then look at her bag and change her clothes into cotton pants with blue blouse that supposed to be her last day clothes. She just hung her peach dress and put some light make up when yonghwa out from bathroom.

"I already change my choltes oppa,if you still complaing this one, better i sleep right now" 

"I do this for your safety seohyun"

"What safety oppa. That dress is not seducing or something" Seohyun reach her peak "I thought this trip would be lovely" she said and slam the door. She decided to cooling her mind with leave yonghwa alone. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kyuhyun greet everyone really warm, including Yonghwa and Seohyun even though they both not in wam condition. Seohyun face seems really frustated, and so do with yonghwa. He really hate to quarrel with seohyun. But he also can't help it if the other namja in loved with his girlfriend. Kyuhyun asked Yonghwa and seohyun to sit in front of him, and the couple just obedient with what kyuhyun said. 

"Yah, enjoythe food" said kyuhyun happily and started to eat when he realized seohyun just eat a little "Yah, eat more seohyun"

"Aniyo sunbae-nim. I'm fine" seohyun said shyly.

"Arrasho" kyuhyun then continue eating "By the way. Did your house still in there ?" kyuhyun asked seohyun reffereing her Seoul house.

"Yeah, why ?"

"Because i sent flower this morning" kyuhyun answered and yonghwa almost chocked in his food "Did you recieve ?"

"Ah, so that from you ?" asked seohyun.

"yeah, it's Lilly, the one you loved"

Seohyun just take a look at yonghwa and reaized her boyfriend beyond fury right now. If only they didn't in restaurant right now, he probably bursting in anytime soon. "Ah, yeah i recieve that" seohyun said in low voice. 

Seohyun and Yongwha leave the cafe at 8 pm and turn to their Hotel again, and again, yonghwa didn't spoke to seohyun any words. It's really scare seohyun. The cold yonghwa. The chodding yonghwa maybe annoy or cute when he gets jealous, but the cold yonghwa is the scariest thing. She just can't see her boyfriend like that. Seohyun change into pajamas and about to bed when yonghwa didn't change his clothes. "Oppa, why did you not change your chlotes ?" she asked. 

"I'm going out. Dont wait for me" he said. Oh no, Seohyun cry and saw Yonghwa slam the door in front of her. She cry harder. Oh why Yonghwa have to jealous like this ? Why don't he hear her explanation first ? 

Yonghwa in the other and just sit in restaurant bar. He really couldn't think straingt when it comes to his jealously. Its the first time he being so jealous like mad ahjussi. When he with shinhye he never get upset like this. Maybe he too in love with seohyun, that's why. But, if He too in love with seohyun. He shouldn't be like this. Seohyun must be hurt. Oh why he have to hurt seohyun so many times. 

He then decided to go back to his room. Seohyun must be sleep right now. He entered his room and try to be quite. He take look to the bed and found no one. He the realized balcony door opened, and find seohyun standing there holding her phone. She look like calling someone. He the tiptoed and hug her from behind "I told you not to wait for me" he said. 

"Oppa" seohyun turn arround and hug Yonghwa immediately. "I'm sorry" she said and sobbing

"Aniyaa seohyun-ah, i'm sorry. I'ms orry for hurting you like this. Please don't cry now. Please. I'm sorry" he said and rub her back lovingly. 

"Oppa don't be like that again, i'm scared" she said.

"I know, i'm sorry" he said and tighten his hug. Oh he just make an angel cry. "Mianhe my love" he said and kiss seohyun hair. "Why you don't sleep yet ?"

"Because i can't sleep" she said sadly.

"Arrasho, we sleep now" he said and bring seohyun to the bed. He lying on the bed with seohyun in his arm. Oh this is felt really peacefull. He couldnt ask for more. "I'm sorry seohyun-ah, i just love you so much. That's why" he said.

"You are too much oppa. I just love you" 

"Yeah i know. It just i'm affraid to losing you"

"No.. you wont oppa" she said and cup his face. She then kiss yonghwa lips lovingly. "so from now on stop jealous"

"Can't promise, its hard yu know. Having a beautiful girlfriend like you" he said and pinch seohyun cheeks "sleep now hyun, tommorow we would come to haraboji house" said yonghwa and pulled blanket. He cuddling seohyun and went sleep and so do with seohyun. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Omo yonghwa-ya" a 50 year old woman greet him happily. she then hug yonghwa tightly and kiss yonghwa cheeks repeatedly. "Where's your sister ?" she asked.

"They in seoul. Soojung have to study halmeoni, and here, i bring my girlfriend. Seohyun. Seohyun halmeoni" yonghwa introduced seohyun to his grandmother.

"Oh, annyeonhasseyo halmeoni, its nice to meet you" she said and bowed

"Aigo aigo pretty lady nice to meet you too" halmeoni said and hug seohyun.

"Yah jung yonghwa" a bass voice came from behind seohyun and yonghwa turn arround "Did your still remember way to here ?" he asked.

"Aniyo haraboji" yonghwa said and hug him "How are you ?"

"I'm fine, its you who i should asked. How's your feet ?"

"Its fine now, see i can stand" yonghwa smile and kiss haraboji cheeks. "Haraboji, may i introduce you to this young lady, Seohyun, my girlfriend" yonghwa said

"Annyeonghasseyo haraboji, it's nice to see you" seohyun said politely

"Aigooo. you are to perfect for this rascal. Yah, what kind spell you used for this lady, yonghwa-yah"

"Aniyo haraboji, it must be my charm, like my father" yonghw asaid jokingly. 

"Ah sincha, ah, come in come in" haraboji pulled them into their house. 

Seohyun gaped in awe when she come in the house. The house maybe not big as yonghwa house in Seoul but, this house i sdefenitely comfortable to live. She could saw a wooden floor make the decoration like classical house, plus a broken white colour wall make the house look prefect in seohyun eyes. She could saw many photos of Jung Family in there, and one of the picture is Yonghwa and his sisters during his graduation collage.

"Make yourself at home, seohyun" halmeoni said and seohyun just smile.

"Did you guy eat yet ?" asked haraboji.

"Not yet"

"Ah, arrasho i already cook for you, kajja" halmeoni pulled seohyun hand lovingly and drag her to dinning room. Seohyun and yonghwa eat some bulgogi and kimchi jiggae which seohyun found is really delicious. After eating, Halmeoni give them a fruits."Yonghwa, when did you plan to married her ?" halmeoni blurted out

"Yah, yeobo you make seohyun shy" haraboji said while chuckling

"I just want to see him marry yeobo" halmeoni said.

"later halmeoni, just wait, arrasho"

"Don't too long yong-ah. You already 29, and we keep getting older each day"

"Arrasho, ah sincha why suddenly so serious" yonghwa asked trying to ease the tension. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A pretty girl walk into a famous cafe in seoul. She wearing averry nice dress and her hair fall freely in curly. She look like waiting for someone there. 

"Orenmaniya, Park shinhye" someone suddenly asked her. The girl just smirked and saw someone standing in front of her.

"Ne oppa. How are you ?" she asked.

"Its fine, i just came from busan"

"What are you doing ?"

"Photoshoot for vogue" 

"Did you know the person who take photo of you ?"

"yeah, you rlong time ex-boyfriend"

"Remember oppa, you still owe to me something, and i want you to pay that now"

"Yeah, and what kind i do for you ?"

"Something simple"

"Is that realted to Seohyun ?"

"Of course, kyuhyun oppa. I loved that girl. She so smart until she really look like fool who can't see who am i" shinye smirking.

Kyuhyun just look at the girl in fron of him. If not for something he owe to shinhye he wouldn't do something for seohyun. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys. I'm back ! this chapter is isn't it ? give me your feedback on this chapter.

and i'm sorry if this chapter doesn't like what you expected :') hpe you still like it and will like it. 

btw, hello for the new subscribers. i'll try update tommorow if i can

Hope you enjoyyyy :^)