Side Story - HyukStal : "I'll wait you there"

What Heart Says

It was very sunny day, a guy walking with his bag. He was wearing a t-shirt and a school pants. He just come from school and ready to do something. H’s name is  Kang Minhyuk. He Is a student of Pharang High School in his second year. Minhyuk entered a jung mansion and make his way to the hut.  He walked in and saw his band mates sitting in the floor while eating pizza. He then join them and eat his pizza. He have this band since he was in last year in Junior High School. The band called CNBlue. There was contained Jung Yonghwa as the vocalist, Lee Jonghyun as the guitarist and Lee jungshin, his best friend as the bassist.

Jungshin is the one who promote him to Yonghwa and Jonghyun, sinche Jonghyun is his brother, he introduce minhyuk as the drummer soon to be. But surprisingly, both yonghwa and jonghyun accept him.

He then remember something. Last night, with help of his cousin. He made CNBlue logo “Oh hyung!” he said and grab something from his bag. It was a paper contained a cnblue logo. “I’ve made this logo with my cousin last night. Since she in art major, I asked her to design this” he said proudly. Yonghwa grab the paper and smile “Wuah daebak. You cousin draw it well” he said.

“Really ?”

“Yeah, gomawo minhyuk-ah” he said

“Naah hyung, its not a big deal” He said. “How about we also make a banner”

“Brilliant! We can use that when we performed” said jonghyun. Their band is called in many occasions already and often performed in cafe. So they really make money from that.

“Arrasho, we’ll make that one” said yonghwa. “Yah I’m thirsty, I’ll grab a drink, you guys wanna something” yonghwa continue.

“Ah let me hyung” minhyuk offered and walk to Yonghwa house. Their band is is practice in Yonghwa small hut in his back house. He said that it was too loud if practice in his house. Minhyuk entered the house and immediately walk to kitchen. When he’s busy grab drink, he heard a footsteps from upstairs down to the kitchen. He sure it was one of Yonghwa sister.

“Oppa !!!” said the voice scared. “A THIEEEFFFFF” she screaming loudly. Just then, Yonghwa run and found soojung in her scared face looking at minyuk who is confusing.

“Oh no baby. He is my bandmates. Come here minhyuk-ah, I never introduce you well to her” said yonghwa while hug his sister. Minhyuk then come to yonghwa “Minhyuk, this is Soojung my youngest sister. Baby, this is Minhyuk oppa, my bandmates”

“But, isn’t your bandmate is jonghyun oppa and jungshin oppa?” she raised her head and look at yonghwa confusing.

“I have one other bandmates that you don’t know yet baby jung”

“Ah…” she said and burry her face in yonghwa chest “Mianhe oppa” she said embarrassed.

“Said that to minhyuk oppa” he command. The little girl just nodded her head and face minhyuk “Mianhe” she said and bowed cutely. Minhyuk just laugh and said “Gwenchana”. After that, the shy little girl just walk back to her room.

“Hyung, how old is she ?” asked minhyuk

“She just 2 years younger than you”

“Ah I see”

“Kajja, go to hut” said yonghwa and minhyuk just say yes while walking to hut with yonghwa side by side.

***********************************************************************************************************************

Ever since that ‘kitchen’ incident, Soojung always peek when yonghwa practice. Or even she come when Yonghwa performance. Sometimes she come with her unnie, or sometimes she just come with her best friend, Sulli. Only to take a look at minhyuk. True, soojung really had a big crush with minhyuk.

Soojung even asked yonghwa where minhyuk school, and yonghwa informed that minhyuk goes to Pharang private high school. With that, she really depressed wants to get in pharang. Only to get closer with kang minhyuk.

One year passed, but soojung really cant get closer to minhyuk. She just too shy. Her unnie even said that she really weird when it comes to minhyuk. Soojung really a talk active person, but in front of minhyuk, she just a shy girl. When graduation finally come, Soojung successfully get in pharang. She want go to that school very bad because her best friend,  Sulli went to that school, but, for another reason she wants to get closer to minhyuk.

One day in Pharang high school there’s a announcement about valentine days. it was a event for valentine days. A girl should give a boy chocolate and the boy should give the girl a rose if they like the chocolate.

So one day before valentines day, soojung nagging to her sister all day long, only to get help how to make a perfect chocolate and give that to Minhyuk.

“Unnie, jebaaaalllll help meeee” she said with puppy eyes in million times already. At the first Sooyeon found it cute, but for the many times, she found it really annoying.

“Fine fine, unnie help you” she said and make all the way to kitchen. They started to make a chocolate with many shapes. They made a lot of chocolate, so they give that chocolate to Sooyeon boyfriend and to Yonghwa.

Finnaly, the valentine days come. Soojung so excited from the moment she opened her eyes. She even go to school early. She really want to be the first give the chocolate to Minhyuk. Her brother even said, he could give her chocolate to minhyuk. But she said she wants to give it with herself, and with that she can know minhyuk reaction.

But, expectation and reality really different. She try to came early and it was too late, there are so many girls who give chocolate to Minhyuk. Ugh so she just in queue ?. She let out a big sigh and just went to her class. She just give the chocolate to yonghwa later, or worst, she’ll ate it by herself.

“Soojung-ah” said someone, soojung just answer with ‘hm’. She clearly know whose voice is that. Its her bestfriend, Sulli. She and sulli was a very best friend. They both from same elementary and junior high. When they in Junior high school, they have a friend called Amber, but sadly, Amber had to move to America. “Yah, whats with ‘hm’ ?” sulli continue.

“My sister right Sulli-yah.. I’m just one of minhyuk oppa fans”

“Yah yah, why don’t you tell you brother, yong oppa. So he would scold minhyuk and he date you !!” said sulli cheerfully.

“Yeah, and minhyuk oppa would be forced to love me back ? I don’t want to sulli-yah, I want a pure love” she said dramaticly.

“Yah, your life is full of drama” sulli said in disgust tone “But, sincha soojung-ah, its been almost 2 years you love him secretly. You never make a move, how can he notice you !! Just leave him soojung-ah. He even don’t see you”.

“I don’t want be in relationship if that’s not minhyuk oppa or max changmin oppa !!!” she said stubbornly.

“See ? your life is just full of drama and dream. Wake up, soojung-ah. This is not a fairytale. Your prince charming wont come to you if you don’t make a move”

“I want to, but I’m too shy”

“what happened to you ? you were a brave girl. You even being cupid for me and chansung oppa”

“its different case” soojung saidn and let a big sigh. She take a look at the box she holding which is contained with a box full of chocolate. “I’ll just give it to Yong oppa. He’s my special namja too. You know that right?” she said.

“Yeah I know, everyone in this school always drooling at your handsome brother when he fetch you” said sulli and chuckling.

***********************************************************************************************

Soojung walk to the park near her house. She sit in the swinging while take a look at her chocolate. Just then she felt her swinging move a little bit. It was being push from someone behind her. She turn her heads and found that Minhyuk standing right behind her and smiling.

“Can I sit here ?” he said pointing at swinging next to her. The nervous soojung just nodded her head and look to the ground. “What are you doing here ?”

“Just sit” she said trying to sound neutral.

“Ah, I see that you have a chocolate in your hands. Whose the owner ?” he said.

“Yonghwa oppa. He’s my special guy, you know ?”

“Yeah I know that” minhyuk take a look to the girl sit beside him. He smile looking at the cute soojung play the box ribbon with her shaky hand. “But, if that’s for yonghwa hyung, why did you take that to school ?”

THUMP ! how can this guy know soojung bring the chocolate to school ? did he looked at her this morning ? “J..Just B..Because I..I wan..t to show off to sulli” she said sputtered.

“Can I eat one ?” he asked

“Oh yeah yes you can. This is definitely for you” she said in her mind. She just nodded to Minhyuk and then give the box to him shyly.

Minhyuk opened the box and saw so many chocolate in there. He took the one who have a bear shaped and munched happily. “wuah this is delicious”

“Really ?” ask soojung cheerfully. “That one contained with chocolate and crunch” she explained happily.

“Yeah, wuaahh daebak soojung-ah”

“Hehehe Gomawooo”

“Wuah you really jjang ! can  I have this full of box ?”

“Y..Ye ?”

“Did you mind if I want all of this chocolate ? or you still want it to give to Yonghwa hyung ?”

“But I thought you receive many chocolate this morning”

“Yeah, I receive and I give them to my friend. I only wants this chocolate, can I have this one ?” he asked.

“S..sure.. I can make the new one for yong oppa” she said and lowered her head. Oh how she wants to scream to sulli right now !!

Just then she saw a rose in front of her. She was so surprise. She thought that minhyuk already give the rose to her sunbae called Luna. She sure know the school scandal between minhyuk and luna. They are a basketball captain team.

“Here, take this. I kept this on purpose”

“On purpose ?”

“Yeah, I know from yonghwa hyung that you made chocolate with sooyeon noona. So I want to ask you one. I’m in my way to your house when found you here. So, gomawo soojung-ah”

Soojung blushing. Really, if only she is an ice ceam. She surely melting right now. Her cheeks feel hot. All of her blood like rushing to her head and ready to explode anytime soon when she saw minhyuk with his killer eye smile.

Soojung took the rose and hold it tightly. Suddenly, she remember what sulli said in the school about yonghwa scold minhyuk. “Did yong oppa scold you or threat you, so you came here and ask me for my chocolate ?”

“Wha … hahhaa sincha you really funny soojung-ah” minhyuk brust into laugh “Yonghwa hyung never scold me or threated me. He just said that yesterday. I really want to taste it, because I already ate your cookie once, so I think this chocolate would be nice too” he explain. True, Yonghwa never scold him or threat him. His hyung really a caring person and very rare to get angry. He ever saw yonghwa angry once, but it just to himself. He was angry because he losing his guitar strap from sooyeon.

“So you just came here, because you want to ?”

“Yeah” minhyuk said. Soojung just nodded her head and smile at minhyuk. Really she is the happiest person now. She really want to run to her house and kissed sooyeon and yonghwa. Especially yonghwa. Tonight she’ll sleep with her brother for thank him. Yonghwa still saw her as little baby, for another person maybe think that soojung already teenager, but for her oppa and unnie, she always be their baby sister. Especially yonghwa. He really like when soojung sleep with him. Because it make he thinks that soojung always love him, and now, she really thanked yonghwa for told his friend.

 Soojung then remember something. This yeas was Minhyuk last year in high school. Soon, he would be graduated and leave her. So, no more school crush from the next year.“Oppa” she called.

“Yeah ?”

“Where did you want to go after high school ?”

“I want go to SNU, taking the architect major”

“Really ? From what I heard, SNU is really hard ?”

“Yeah, but everything possible right ?”

“Why don’t you take kyunghee like yong oppa or dongguk like unnie ?” she asked.

“I want to, but since SNU is  like my family alma mater, you know, almost all my whole family graduated from there, so I really want to go there too” he said with optimist tone. “And you soojung ? what will you take in collage ?”

“I don’t know, but I really want to take art major”

“You know SNU have arts major right ? why don’t you try that after you graduate ?”

“But SNU is really hard. I wouldn’t pass the exam, I’m not like you oppa” she said with sad tone

“Eiiyy, why are you being so pessimist like that ? you never know if you never try soojung-ah. SNU is worth to try. If you pass the exam you got it, but if not, you’ll learn what you got from the process” he said.

Soojung blinked her eyes in impressed. She now completely smitten by minhyuk. He just too perfect, she thought. “Arrasho, maybe I’ll try that one” she said shyly.

“Naah, that’s good” answer minhyuk while ruffled her hair. “I’ll wait you there, soojung-ah”.

*******************************************************************************************************

From that day on. Soojung really study hard, so she can entered SNU like Minhyuk, even though its different major, its okay. As long as they in one campus.

Yonghwa never forbid his siter to like minhyuk, because he know that minhyuk is good man. He is handsome, kind, patient, obedient, smart, and talented. Also, because of his presence, his sister really study hard to pass the daily exam of semesters exam. She always said that she’ll entered SNU one day.

And who never soojung forget that, the rose. The rose she kept that until it dry. She frame it and place that in her bookshelf so with that she have motivation to study. Call her delusional, but she always thought that,  ‘minhyuk oppa is waiting for me at SNU’.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi there, i decided to post this side story. Because beside of yongseo fans, i also hyukstal hard fans. They are too cute too resist. Hope you guys like it though :^) yongseo is in the next chapter... 

by the way, hello for the new subscribers :)