What Heart Says

What Heart Says

'Hi Seohyun How are you doing ? I'm in Seoul, Please. There’s something important I want to talk. Day after tommorow i have to back to Manchaster. -Kyuhyun'

Seohyun read the message all over again for the 5th times already. She sigh. In the deep of her mind, she want to meet kyuhyun, want to catch up. But if yonghwa knew, it'll be a disaster, well a big one. Seohyun then saw her wristwatch and gaze at Yonghwa who in the call with soojung. Ah seh really want to have a talk with kyuhyun, but ... What if yonghwa mad ? What if they quarell ? What if.. What if... they broke up ? What if.. Aish... Too much What if in seohyun mind. She sigh again and make yonghwa turn arround.

As soon he end his call, he sit beside seohyun who busy editing photo. "Wae ?" he asked.

"Nothing" seohyun answer flatly.

"Then why are you sighing ?"

"Ne ?"

"You.. Sighing so many times" yonghwa said and rested his head in seohyun shoulder. 

"Ani" seohyun said and save the last project. She then turn to yonghwa "How's Soojung ?"

"She sad.."

"Why ?"

"You know, Jung Yunho of TVXQ want enlist this year, and the farewell concert just the day after tomorrow, but her best friend is grounded" yonghwa explained.

"Oh poor soojung" seohyun said and play with yonghwa finger "I could acompany her"

"No, i already asked Fany" yonghwa said and nuzzled to seohyun neck.

"Hmm. Okaaay" seohyun then lean on couch. 

"Waee ? Something bothering you, right ?" yonghwa asked.

"Noo" seohyun said shortly and then take a glance at yonghwa “Oppa” she said full of doubt.

“Hm ?” yonghwa come closer. Seohyun then went to his hug and that sudden action make him shocked “Waee ~” he asked and hug seohyun back. He brush his lips on seohyun forehead and swing their body.

“I want met kyuhyun sunbaenim, can I ?” Seohyun asked and a doubt sounds from her voice, She could feel clearly her boyfriend stiffened.

“Why so sudden ?” yonghwa asked, trying to be neutral as he can.

“Well he said he wants to tell me something, an important one” seohyun said.

“So that’s the thing bothering you ?” and seohyun just nodded. “Whatever, just go” yonghwa said.

“You mad aren’t you ?” seohyun snapped.

“No..”

“Gotjimal” seohyun tap his chest lightly.

“Seo Joo Hyun I Love you, its not that I exaggerating but, I’m also a namja. I know how he staring at you like he really loved you. He liked you seohyun-ah. And I don’t like the fact that he more better than me. I’m a worst boyfriend seohyun. I don’t like you choose him over me” yonghwa said honestly. And that’s, successfully made seohyun startled.

“Aniyaa, oppa. How can you said that ? You are the BEST boyfriend. You are not worst, darling. I love you. And I wouldn’t choose kyuhyun over you”

“Sincah ?”

“Nee~ He is maybe more better than you, but, you are the one I love”

Yonghwa smiled widely and hug seohyun tighter. He really liked Seohyun being honest like this. “Yah, Seojoohyun-sii, where did you pick that line ?” yonghwa teased.

“From my boyfriend, Jung yonghwa-ssi. He such a sweet talker” seohyun said and laughing with yonghwa.

Kyuhyun indeed a perfect man, but Seohyun don’t need the perfect one. She just need the one who accept whoever she is. Like the man she hug now.

********************************************************************************************************************

Seohyun sit silently drinking her latte. She look at her wristwatch again. Its 10 am already. She made an appointment with kyuhyun today at 10.15 am. But, seohyun never late person, so she come up first before kyuhyun.

Suddenly a man sitting  in front of her. It was Him, Kyuhyun, the sunbae she used to liked in College. Seohyun liked Kyuhyun because his personality, but it turns out to be only liked, because kyuhyun got a girlfriend after 1 years seohyun entered SNU.

“How are you doing ?” he asked

“Fine, sunbaenim. How are you ?”

“I’m fine. So your boyfriend didn’t come ?”

“No, he bonding time with his friends too”

“I see.. Hows your brother doing ?” kyuhyun asked while sipping his Americano. He then smile to her and tap his glass lightly.

“He’s fine. Its his 3rd year” seohyun answer “Speaking of my brother, hows yours ?” seohyun asked. She still remember, Kyuhyun dongsaeng named Suho. Plus, He is Seohyun Collage sweetheart.

“Why you asked it to me ? You lost contact with him ?”

“Short of”

Kyuhyun grinned and eat his brownie, after chewing it, he then said “Are you that hate him ?”

“No I’m not hating him. It just, me don’t really fine being around him after we broke up” seohyun said and look at her latte. Suho and her broke up because suho confessed that he got new girl. Well, he broke seohyun over phone, and that invited a big punch from minhyuk also scream from yoona because seohyun eye bags really big after he crying over him.

“Of course you not, by the way, he’s fine. He’s taking our dad business” kyuhyun said and push his mini plate a little bit close to her “try that, its nice”

“No, I’m fine. I already eat my breakfast at home” seohyun said and smiling. Her hands still played with straw. “Hmm.. you said there’s something important you want to talk ?” seohyun said carefully.

“Hm.. Yeah!” kyuhyun gulped his Americano and wiped his lips with a tissue “I want to talk about Yonghwa” he said suddenly

“Whats wrong with my boyrfriend ?”

“Nothing wrong, but I want to know. Did you really loved him ? Like loved him a lot”

“I did”

“Seohyun-ah. Its different from love and admire”

“Excuse me ?” seohyun a little bit emotion now.

“I know you really admire what he doing when we’re in collage. He’s really a great photographer at his age. But seohyun-ah. Did you really loved him ?”

“What a nonsense question ?” seohyun raised her eyebrow “Whats in your mind until you asked me this ? And what happened if I didn’t love him that much. Its not your business” seohyun continue.

“No, listen, There’s someone love  yonghwa more than you do. She loved yonghwa much bigger than you, and no offense, she knew him better than you seohyun-ah” kyuhyun said and looked into her big brown eyes.

“How dare you said that”

“It’s a reality, I just want to wake you up seohyun-ah”

“Get lost !” Seohyun said angrily. She then walk out from café and hurriedly walk to her car. When she about to walk, there’s a woman standing in fornt of her car. When she turned around, it’s Park Shinhye. Seohyun get out from her car and walk to her “Excuse me” she said.

“What happened pretty ?”

“I said excuse me”

“Well, for your information. The woman kyuhyun talked is me. I’m loved yonghwa more than you did” shinhye smirked at her. “Did you by any chance know that I and yonghwa ever slept together in the past ? did you do that with yonghwa already ?” shinhye saidn in mocking tone. She then turn on her phone and saw seohyun her picture with yonghwa when yonghwa sleep without a t-shirt. Soehyun already lost in her words and her eyes started to watered. “I knew him MORE than you. I knew what place he love to come, I knew what place he love to eat in the breakfast, lunch, dinner” shinhye chuckled in victory “I knew you smart. So are you smart enough to let him go ?”

Seohyun then pushed shinhye a little bit and run to her car. She immediately increase her car and drove out from the parking lot. Yonghwa, and shinhye already do ‘that’ ?. That’s repeatedly in seohyun minds. She then cry and drove to her house as fast as she could.

***********************************************************************************************************************

Seohyun starred blankly at the window. She then blink her eyes only to felt her tears from in her chubby cheeks. She then felt her shoulders tap a little bit. She turn her head and find yoona give her a warm tea. “I told you, hanging around with brother of your ex boyfriend who clearly stupid dumping you is the bad idea” yoona babbling and sit beside seohyun.

“I shouldn’t met him” seohyun muttered.

“Seohyun-ah” yoona then come closer and hug her bestfriend. Seohyun then let out her tears in yoona shoulders. Yoona tap her back lightly trying to soothe her pain.

“Why I have to felt this ?” seohyun said.

“Oh seohyun-ah…… ssshhh” yoona started to felt her heart heavy. Why in the earth Her bestfriend had had to felt this ? Seohyun is a good person, but why she deserve this ? “That girl maybe just exaggerating. Listen to yonghwa first” yoona try to convince seohyun

“I.. I need time” seohyun said and went to her bed. Yoona then hug seohyun from back.

Seohyun already in the dreamland when yoona and seunggi still in call. Yoona giggling over phone and suddenly seohyun door being knocked by seohyun mother “Yoona-yah, is hyun awake ?” she aked.

“Aniyoo eomma. Waeyo ?”

“Her boyfriend looking after her”

“Ah, let me meet him” yoona end her called and went out from seohyun room only to find Yonghwa in frustration look. He startled upon hearing a seohyun room opened. But his face turn dark again when saw it was yoona, not his girlfriend.

“Hi…” yonghwa said.

“Hi, hm Seohyun got a fever. She already sleep. Her battery died”

“Ah, I see” yonghw asaid scratch his beck head. “Ehm, Yoona can I asked you a question ?”

“Yeah sure” yoona said and placed a pillow in her laps.

“Did seohyun perhaps tell something about her converstation with kyuhyun ?”

“Yeah, she did. Look yonghwa I shouldn’t have to say this. But, I cant saw her hurt. She met your ex today”

“What ? She told me that she wants to met kyuhyun ?”

“Yeah its true, but your ex comes out and told a your past story to her”

“Oh God, that’s why…” yonghwa ruffled his hair. “I’ll spank her head” yonghwa stood angrily

“No, yonghwa. Listen. Seohyun loved you. She just need time for herself, please don’t do stupid thing” yoona said “Just, wait for her and listen to you heart. Did you loved my friend so much ?”.

Yonghwa just looked down, He already been trough this. He never wants seohyun disappear anymore. He then looked at yoona “Please take care of her, and please convince her to called me, even once” yonghwa said.

“I will” yoona said.

“Okay. I’ll go now. Its late” yonghwa get up and bowed to yoona, he also said hello and goodnight to seohyun parents. After that, he not going to his apartment. He going to Han river.

He saw a scenery of night seoul. He inhaled the night wind and sit in the bench. Yoona true, maybe they need time. But for what ? For listen what heart says ? How it be ?

He know he love seohyun but, right… but… Did he really loves seohyun ? Or its just a runaway ? He then close his eyes try to remember every single thing that happened in his life. From his relationtship with shinhye until he met seohyun. Who is the person he really loved ?

Seo joo hyun

He widened his eyes in shock. Who is that talking to him ? He then try to asked himself a same question who I’m loved ?

Seo Joo Hyun

So this is what yoona said abiut what heart says. His heart says to choose Seohyun, his now, and future.

************************************************************************************************************************

“Yong ? What happened ?” shinhye asked once she opened her apartment door.

“I want you to stay away from my life”

“What are you talking about ?”

“WHAT AM I TALKING ABOUT ?!! ITS YOU !! WHAT ARE YOU TALKED TO MY GIRLFRIEND”

“Oh, its nothing, just some our memories”

“You don’t have to told her that, you know ?!!!!”

“I HAVE, I have to tell her, so that’s she would go away from you”

“Are you crazy ?”

“You say that million times yong, and so do with your friends”

“Enough, you stay away from my life, okay ? We’re over shinhye. We never meant to be. This is my life now. You destroy it once, don’t you dare to destroy it again. I’m happy now. Please let me felt that happiness” yonghwa said

Shinhye just left speechless and staring at yonghwa “Did you love her that much ?”

“Yes, please. I deserve to be happy”

“Don’t you want to happy with me ?”

“We have done that. Now its over, please let me go. You are the one who let me go first”

“No I don’t, I just immature”

“Your immature lead you to here. Lead us to today. What happened between us, please save them to be our memory. Don’t try to make it real once again. I already choose her. I choose seohyun. I listend to what my heart says. It says seohyun. So please. Shinhye, leave us”

Shinhye saw yonghwa in his eyes. She try to look for any lie or doubt, but she found nothing. Oh God, what had she done to this kind man ? She indeed late, but yonghwa and the other person also true, she is only yonghwa past. Yonghwa deserve someone better than her. What had she done anyway ? How could she be so cruel ?

“I let you go, Yonghwa. Maybe its hard, but you have to claim your happiness. I’m so sorry. I’ll make it up to seohyun” shinhye said in sincere smile.

Yonghwa looked up and after years dating this girl. He really knew her, she sincere this time. He then hug her for the last time and patted her head “Please be happy” yonghwa said

“Thank you yonghwa” shinhye said and smile.

Yonghwa smiled back and walk away from her. Now its time to chasing his seohyun back. His love life.

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------

Hahaha i'm sorry guys for make you worried in previous chapter ^^ 

Sorry for this short update guys. and hello for you guys who keep sticking in this story also the new subscribers. Thank you so much for keep reading this fanfic. Like what  said before, i couldnt update anytime soon, but i have a little time to write this one.

Lately everything become so down for my mood. My boyfriend got into accident T_T and my twins got a dengue fever. I really felt lost my mood and my inspiration. My boyfriend maybe laugh at me when i write fanfic, but he always give me a mood and support me, and my twin is the one who help me with story line :( So i'm sorry if this because i tried without any help and really do my best. 

Please pray for them and take care when you drive something, dont be like my boyfriend kkkk ^^

 

Thank you ^^ Like, comment, and subscribe :^)

 

 

ps : ignore typo!!!