The New Girl

What Heart Says

Yonghwa blink his eyes several times. His head hurt. Like very hurt. Its like being punch with hulk. He then smell an aromatheraphy in this room. He try to move his arm, but it really hard. He felt sore and pain so much in his legs. What happend ? He thought. Last night seems incredible. He just come home with his assistant after party to celebrate his photo who sold to a milioner. Both he and his assitant ride car together, untill everything went black. it was the last thing Yonghwa remember. 

But, why is he in here. He looked at the ceilling above him. it was white. Did he perhaps died ? Is this place perhaps heaven ? But he dont remember being died or something. He collected his strength and make a move his finger, untill he heard a voice. A really familiar voice.

"Oppa.." said that voice. "Unnie, Oppa awake".

Yonghwa titled his head and took a look. He saw 2 girls standing right beside him. "Oppa ?" said another voice. Yonghwa fixed his vision untill he recognize who is the girls. It was his 2 sister, Sooyeon and Soojung. "Yah soojung, press the button to called doctor" said sooyeon

"eungh..." he groaned in pain "Sooyeon-ah" he called.

"Oppa ? wae ? appo ?" asked sooyeon in panicked.

"Where are we ?" asked he again.

"Hospital oppa, you finnaly wake up after coma about 3 weeks"

"Coma ?"

"Yes oppa.." sooyeon said held her tears. It was happy tears and sad tears. Happy tears, he relieved that her brother finnaly woke up, and the sad one is because he couldn't bear her brother pain.

Not long after that, doctor come to his room with 2 nurse behind him. He smile to him "Good afternoon Mr. Jung" the doctor said. Yonghwa managed to smile. "Hows your feel ?"

"Terrible doctor" yonghwa said. "My legs felt really hurt. it cant be moved" he complained.

"Of course, you broke your legs" the doctor said while chuckling.

"What...?" yonghwa asked in disbelief.

"Yes,you in car accident 3 weeks ago" the doctor answer "Now tell me, what number is this" asked the doctor while make her finger in V.

"2"

"Whats your name ?"

"Jung Yonghwa"

"Who is that two pretty girl outside ?"

"My sisters. Jung Sooyeon and Soojung"

"Okay, what is your Job ?"

"Photographer"

"Correct, no amnesia indication so far, no eyes problem" he said to the nurses. "Okay Mr. Jung, where else feel hurts ?"

"Ehm, in my hips ?"

"Okay that's normal, you broke your legs after all" said the doctor lightly. "Okay Mr. Jung, I'll leave you to rest now, you might should catch up with your sisters out there, they cry pretty bad"

"Yeah, thank you doctor" said yonghwa. After that, the doctor leave a room and His 2 sisters come in. "Come here my girls" he said while spread his arm widely "help oppa to change possisiton"

Sooyeon then push the button beside her brother and that make yonghwa turn i sit posisition. "Are you comfortable enough ?"

"Oh, gomawo sooyeon-ah" said yonghwa in smile. He then looked at his legs, it was in gyps. "Woah daebak, soojung-ah look at oppa legs, it look like mummy movie we watch remember ?". The 2 girls just chuckeld and then lowered their head trying hard to hold their tears. "yah yah, uljima. Oppa is fine now" said yonghwa bring his sisters to embrace. Sooyeon and Soojung cry hard in their oppa strong arms. The Arms they missed so much. Yonghwa tap their back lightly to stop the sobs. "Hush now, oppa here. Here, touch, oppa is okay now"

"Oppa dont do that again arrachi ?" said soojung in her hiccups. 

"Ne baby jung, oppa mianhe" Yonghwa asnwer while wipped her tears lovingly with his bare palms. 

"You dont know how it feels to waiting you in operation room. They said... They said...." sooyeon said between her cry "they said you injured pretty bad and make you lost consciousness.I thought... I thoght you'll left us like eomma and appa" said sooyeon and cry hard again.

"Oh No Sooyeon-ahh, i'll never leave both of you okay ?" said yonghwa "Stop now".

"Ah by the way, where's Ji Kyung ?" he asked. "is He okay ?"

"No Oppa. He died that night, thats why we scared" soojung answer.

"D...Died ?"

"Yes.."

*******************************************************************************************

Yonghwa stay in hospital for 1 month after gained strength. He allowed to go home now. He was picked up by sooyeon at 9 and now he in home, alone. Sooyeon should work. She had her own coffee and bakery shop near house. 

Yonghwa opened his laptop and start to make advertising on internet. He need go back to work as soon as possible, but he need new assitant, he can do it by himself, but now his condition doenst allow him.

"Jung Yonghwa a young photographer Looking for new assitant. Interesting ? Send a CV to email in this advertisment" he wrote on internet. 

*******************************************************************************************

Joohyun entered an elevator with a nervous step. She keep repeating words in . Words like "name soe joohyun, 24 years old, experienced in photographer.." she said while playing with her fingers "Ah, why i have to be nervous ? Its just an assistant position" she said and took a deep breathe and walk out from elevator confidently. She read her email again, make sure it was really the interview meeting place "Tower Echo, number 506" she said and look at the door in front of her "AH EOTTOKEEEEE" she said palmed her face. "Ah seo joohyun, you can do it" she said mumbling to herself.

Seohyun pressed the bell 5 times. Not long after that the door opened and reveal Jung Yong Hwa in his wheelchair. Even when he got sick like this, he still handsome. His hair is still messed and he just wearing a shirth with a long pajama pants. But in Soe Joohyun eyes. he still handsome. True ! Seohyun was his phot fan. She always admire Yonghwa photograph. And last week she found that yonghwa need new assitant.She immediately sent her CV, and like a dream come true. She got a reply mail said that Yonghwa wants to meen her in next week.

"Ah, Seo Joohyun-ssi ?"

"Ne" 

"Come in" said yonghwa. "Please sit down"

"khamsahamnida" said seohyun polite.

"I dont expect you came morning though, so i not bath yet, i'm sorry if i looke mess"

"Its okay, you still handsome" said seohyun in her mind "Ah, I'm sorry to disturbing"

"No, its okay" Said yonghwa "Can you please lifted your head up ?"

"Oh.. O..Okay" she said fully nervous. 

"So, why are you relly want this job ?"

"Because, I love photography and have an experience in photography world. Beside that, i also really admire you.. OMO" she close with her hands and cursed herself now. The word just slipped out from her tongue. "Ah, jeosonghamnida" she said bowing her heads

Yonghwa smile bitting his lips. He found that this girl is really cute "Its Okay" he said and take a look to her CV "Hm, i see you photographs, its not that bad"

"Ah, khamsahamnida"

"Can you make a coffee ?"

"Yes"

"Make a proper lunch, breakfast, and dinner ?"

"Yes"

"Driving car ?"

"Yes"

"Photoshop ?"

"Yes"

"You know that , this job is ONLY assistant right ? Not being  Photographer company ?" he said emphasized the only word.

"Yes i know that"

"Are you really sure wants this Job ?"

"Yes"

 "In a scale 1-10 how much do you want this job ?"

"Emm, 9 ?"

"Where's the one ?"

"I kept it"

"Arrasho..." yonghwa said while nodding hie head "I accepted you as my assistant. You can started work from today. You see that pappers ? That is my schedule this month more or less. So You can study that while I take a bath"

"Okay"

"And joohyun-ssi ?"

"Ah, please called me seohyun"

"Okay, seohyun-ssi ? can you make me a glass of coffee ?"

"Ofcourse"

"Thank you...." he saidn while make the wheelchair move to his bedroom. In her place, joohyun look the pappers carefully, she really wants to this close with yonghwa. So she cant make this opportuninty went away. She finished her fist job and went to the kitchen to make brew coffee. After that, she take a look his appartment. It was really mess. So she decided to make that clean and tidy. 

Yonghwa come out from bedroom and shocked with his tidy living room. He then throw his stare to seohyun who is pouring coffe to his favourite mug. "How can you know that is my favorite mug ?"

"I don't know, i t just look nice".

"i think so" said yonghwa come to seohyun. Seohyun place his coffe in his hand and smiling. Yonghwa saw her beauty smile and stare at her innocent eyes. Somehow, it feels like calming him. "Gomawo"

"Anytime" said seohyun.

"Where's your coffee ?"

"I dont drink coffee, its not healthy"

"So this is not healthy, but you make this for me ? You give this unhealthy thing ?" asked yonghwa wih serious tone

"Ah,... An.. Aniyo" she said nervous. She gaped because thinking that what yonghwa said its true. She scared, what if yonghwa get mad and fired her ?

"Ah sincha seohyun-ah, you so cute... i'm just kidding, okay ?" yonghwa said while laughing hard. He then saw Seohyun cheeks turn into crimson red. How he wants to touch that chubby flawless cheek of hers. Oh God, He already love the new girl in front of him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annyeong ! How was it ? Its horrible isn't it ? Correct me if i'm wrong. Your comments really helping ! :^)

thank you for reading !