Little Devil

The Next Door Kid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    To Areum’s surprise, Seungcheol made friends in no time, he’s gotten really close to Jeonghan, Joshua and Hansol. She’s glad that he befriended with the good kids actually. Even though they’re the hot boys in school, at least all of them are within the top 15 ranks of class and she’s friends with them, well Areum is friends with everyone. To be very honest, Areum has been waiting for Friday to come like anxiously. Simply because they will all go to the bowling alley over the weekend. She slammed her head down the book on the desk and try to memorize her vocabs for next class while the boys behind her are chatting like nobody, this is probably why she doesn’t have girl friends either because these boys like to hang around her since she doesn’t like any of them as a man. A loud knock on the teacher’s desk that knocked Areum right off of the book.

 

    “To you all surprise, two transferred students today.” And the teacher said with a smile on his face.

 

    Two girls walked in, they look completely different but people were speculating that they’re either twins or one is adopted. The two girls are really pretty and these idiots behind Areum seems to already fall head over heels except for Mr. I-Don’t-Care Seungcheol.

 

    “My name is Kang Aeyoung.” The one with long silky black hair introduced herself.

 

    “And I am Kang Bora.” The other one with light brown haired said.

 

    “Uh, Areum, you mind guiding these two around for next week.” The teacher hesitated before choosing Areum since dead glared were sent to these girls already.

 

    “Yeah sure that’ll be no problem.” Areum agreed, feeling indifferent about it.

 

    “JANG AREUM, YOU KNOW WHAT’S UP HOMEGIRL.” Hansol and Joshua said at the same time with pleading eyes.

 

    “Do I get anything from it though?” She turned around to the two idiots tiredly.

 

    “Uhh...a whole year supplies of ice cream sandwich……” Joshua hesitated but made the deal anyways.

 

    “That’s what’s up ayyyy.” She nodded.

 

    The two girls ended up sitting somewhere across from Jihoon and in front of the class, their ranks are high too apparently. Friday finally ended and Areum thought she should invite the two girls to go bowling with them tomorrow since she might be the only girl. The two agreed because why the heck not, they have no desires to get close to other girls in class anyways. She succeeded on bringing them to the event since Joshua and Hansol will be there anyways, but she’s terrified knowing how shy Joshua is when facing girls in reality.

 

    The day finally approach, since they planned to stay at the bowling alley for half of the day then head to a water park when it gets a little late because it’s pretty there when they light up all the water rides. As usual, she walks with Seungcheol to the bowling alley and they meet up with Mingyu, Hansol, Joshua and Jeonghan there, Seungkwan and Seokmin said they would go but they got girls on their hands, whatever. The two other girls arrived a little bit later on that day since their house is a little further away and traffic got in the way. Areum introduced the boys to the two girls and they do not seems to be into those boys either, it’s surprisingly scary how similar their personality is compared to Areum. Hansol and Bora somehow gotten a little closer, they clicked just like that and start talking quite a lot, some how Hansol ended up bullying Bora and it goes vice versa.

 

    “Let’s make a bet, let’s divide into teams and play. Hansol and Bora will be one team, Seungcheol and Areum will be one, Joshua and Aeyoung will be one, and Jeonghan and I will be together forever, right babe?” Mingyu said and winked at Jeonghan making him puked sassily in disgust and we all cracked up.

 

    Somehow Areum is kinda relieved that she’s paired up with Seungcheol, it’s gonna be less tense for her since Seungcheol and her are close anyways. Apparently they have 10 rounds and the losers are paying for meals.Thank the lord for their bowling skills, Areum and Seungcheol got through it without a doubt, Joshua has been whining about how they’re losing since he couldn’t play as well. The lord finally blessed them for winning the bet, Aeyoung and Joshua ended up paying for everyone's lunch which make Joshua went from being a wealthy child to a broke one.

 

"Let's go to the water park now. Since it's still hot outside" Hansol demanded and well, we all agreed because we're being fried walking on the street of Seoul.

 

Joshua some how managed to get a little closer to Aeyoung through out the game while everyone else is playing cupid. They're both still hella awkward but Joshua improved like significantly on his hell of a shyness. On the other hand, Hansol and Bora became literal best friends. But the best things out of all of this is that Areum finally have girl friends. The group headed to a BBQ place nearby after a long day at the water park and yup, they had to pick the most expensive place for Joshua to swipe  his card.

 

"Let's make a group chat." Areum said to the girls while munching on the wrapping.

 

"What are you girls gonna talk about us on that groupchat?" Jeonghan barged in.

 

"No, we'll be talking about food." Bora said blankly and Jeonghan.....just stared, with a major face.

 

Seungcheol all of a sudden wiped something off of Areum’s cheek out of nowhere and it literally caused an uproar within the group.

 

“Wow I can’t believe you two say ya aint together.” Mi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter