A little jealousy

The Next Door Kid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    “Good morning sunshine.” Seungcheol rolled over to pull the half awake girl into his arms.

 

    Areum’s house is getting emptier and emptier each day. She’s been at home dealing with her own self, making her own food and cleaning by herself. Her parents are nowhere to be found lately, to be fairly said, she doesn’t even know where they are in the country, from hospitals to hospitals. But at least she has Seungcheol accompanied her to time to time. But to fairly say...Seungcheol hasn’t been sleeping in his own room much. It’s always the usual routine, cuddle and fall asleep.

 

    “I want to sleep.” Areum hissed.

 

    “We have school, come one, get up.” He sat up and pulled her arms.

 

    “Seungcheol. Who. Cares. It’s a week away from graduation.” She hid herself under her covers and rolled into a burrito.

 

    “Gentle reminder Miss I-Sleep-Whenever-I-Want, we have our Math final exam today.” Seungcheol tug the cover off the girl, “Babe, I will throw you in a bathtub, fully clothed, with water on.”

 

    “Fine fine fine.” Areum sighed and dragged herself up.

 

    “I told you you’re gonna regret staying up to watch 2 more episodes.” Seungcheol complained and proceed to get up and wash his face.

 

    “You’re acting like my husband.” Areum said.

 

    “That isn’t a bad thing though, sooner or later I will be your husband.” Seungcheol replied straightforwardly.

 

    “Babe. I’m hungry.” She whined.

 

    “Now you’re acting like my wife.” Seungcheol laughed softly, “Hurry up and wash your face, I’ll make breakfast.”

 

    Seungcheol jogged downstairs and opened the fridge. He pulled out from eggs and bacon. Scramble eggs and bacon, doesn’t sound that bad. He cracked the eggs on the pan and begin his process on making breakfast.

 

A pair of arms wrapped around his torso and he smiled, “Am I husband material yet?”

 

“I don’t know, are you?” Areum laughed and let go of her boyfriend before opening up the fridge to pour a glass of milk.

 

“Will your parents be able to make it to your graduation?” Seungcheol asked.

 

“I doubt it, will yours?” She replied.

 

“I doubt it too.” He shrugged.

 

“Bobby and Donghyuk are coming though.” She added and Seungcheol speechlessly stared at her ,”What?” She looked back at him.

 

“We’re going to get another dress if Donghyuk is coming.” He said in a serious voice but his concerning face expression made it impossible for Areum to not laugh, “Babe, I’m serious, you’re not gonna wear that dress of yours that’s show your entire back and is very much strapless, are you?”

 

“Stop being so worried, do you know how many guys in our school would want to see my back?” She chuckles, “Donghyuk isn’t even one of them.”

 

 

“That’s even worst!” Seungcheol scoffed.

 

“My point is, that many guys would wanna see me but I’m dating you.” She replied.

 

“Babe, I can say the same to you, but my point is, I don’t want people to look at my girl, especially in any ual ways.” Seungcheol firmly said.

 

“Come on babe, it’s just graduation.” Areum frowned.

 

“Seriously, I will wrap you in a blanket. You will most likely gonna hug, let’s see, Donghyuk, Mingyu, Jeonghan, maybe even more and I don’t want any of their hands on your . Gosh I wish we have the luxury of wearing cap and gown.” Seungcheol sulked.

 

“Okay okay I will change my dress. Happy?” She kissed him and reassured her protective boyfriend.

 

“Good, here, eat up, you need to have enough energy for the day.” He puts down the plate on the counter and smiled.

 

_____________________________________________________________________

 

Finals weren’t all that bad. Areum thought as she stood up and packed her things. Thank god they didn’t have to stay at school all day. She dr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter