I love you

The Next Door Kid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s already first day of college. Areum woke up to a dead sleeping Seungcheol next to her. She rubbed her eyes and yawned before shook Seungcheol.

 

“Babe, come on, we need to get to class.” She kissed him good morning and he smiled.

 

“Can’t get up because someone clinged onto to me last night, causing my arms to cramped up.” He chuckled and lift up his sore arm.

 

“You love me.” She laughed and got out of bed.

 

“Of course I do.” He sat up and sighed at how much he wants to sleep in.

 

    He parted ways with her in the middle of the campus, and began to search for his class. He walked from the Eastern campus up to the North campus. Exhausted, he entered his class trying his best not to fall asleep again as the professor take attendance. He opened up his Macbook, first day and first lecture already, he isn’t complaining, after all, he’s paying heaps of money for this. Seungcheol opened up iMessage and immediately text his girlfriend as he’s taking notes.

 

Babe, How’s your class?

 

Alright, my professor is kinda scary. Yours?

 

He’s boring but alright I guess. I miss you.

 

I saw you 20 minutes ago.

 

Still.

 

Wanna go out for lunch?

 

Of course, I’ll pick you up at your class.

 

Like he promised, he waited in front of her class. Areum packed up her things and walked down the steps to the door before her way was blocked.

 

“Hey. What’s your name?” A brown haired boy and another taller and short haired boy approached her and smiled.

 

“Uh..My name is Areum.. and you are…?” Areum questioned the boy in front of her.

 

“I’m Jinwoo, are you a freshman by any chance?” He answered.

 

“Yeah I am..” She hesitated and answered.

 

“Do you wanna get lunc-”

 

“Babe! What’s taking you so long, we’ll be late for our reservation.” Seungcheol stood by the door of the class and Jinwoo turned around.

 

“Sorry, my boyfriend is here.” She smiled and excused herself then run into Seungcheol’s arms.

 

“Wow, she has a boyfriend…..” Jinwoo whispered to himself.

 

________________________________________________________________________________________

 

“Who’s that guy?” Seungcheol swings their hands back and forth.

 

“Probably an upperclassmen, he just asked me to eat lunch with him.” She explained.

 

“Wow, first day and there’s guys all up on you already.” He sighed.

 

“Don’t worry babe.” She smiled and kissed his cheeks.

 

“Why shouldn’t I?” He rolled his eyes.

 

“Because you’re my boyfriend?” She answered and he stayed quiet.

 

Seungcheol automatically pulled her closer as they walked throughout the campus. He didn’t say anything else while they were driving. He has learned to trust her, because he remembered what happened when he didn’t. But in a way he felt really interfered...the fact that Jinwoo is extremely good looking.  

 

They arrived at the restaurant. Seats were filled up with workers and college students. He leads her through the way and finally settle down at a table and quickly ordered food.

 

“You look...unhappy…” Areum looked up from her plate and Seungcheol was playing with his fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter