Conditions

The Next Door Kid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2 Weeks passed by. Areum is Areum, Seungcheol is Seungcheol. She hasn’t gotten any better, nor did he. She hid herself away from her friends and especially Seungcheol. Staying at home alone when Bobby’s either out to work at his father’s place or when he hangs out with friend is strangely peaceful. Actually. Bobby isn’t crazy, either way, she’s been peaceful. Areum laid on the couch facing the TV watching reruns of Disney shows as someone knocked the door. She tiredly got up. Messy hair, no makeup, no contacts, in her PJ’s, walking out to open the door.

 

“Oh god what a mess you are, way to go.” Mingyu stood in front of her and behind him is Jeonghan.

 

“Way to go little rascal. Hid away from the world instead of talking to anyone of us.” Jeonghan shook his head.

 

“Mingyu, you told him?” She turned to Mingyu.

 

“Uhm I didn’t. The girls went to your house but you weren’t there, and Seungcheol refused to open the door of his house.” Mingyu shrugged.

 

“You both combined is the hottest mess I’ve seen in my life.” Jeonghan said as they step into the apartment.

 

“You both visited him?” Areum said and looked down.

 

“Yeah………”

 

Flashback

 

Mingyu dialed Jeonghan’s phone early the day before. He huffed and decided to tell Jeonghan everything that’s going on in Areum’s life. He couldn’t help but do it. The fact that they’re acting this way irks him way too much. The two decided to set their foot out to go to Seungcheol’s, with the mind of making them up.

 

“What do you guys want?” Seungcheol opened the door and tiredly look at the two guys.

 

“Jesus Christ! Are you like physically alright because you don’t look like it--” Mingyu gasped.

 

“You both ruined my movie marathon. I was on the 500th one.” Seungcheol rolled his eyes.

 

“Screw that, gosh, this is frustrating, move.” Jeonghan rolled his eyes back and shoved Seungcheol aside and walked straight into his house.

 

“Both of you are being little and refused to work your relationship out.” He settled himself down on the sofa.

 

“If you came here to talk about this, leave, Jeonghan.” Seungcheol sighed.

 

“Hell to the no I ain’t leaving. Look at you, son of a mess. When was the last time you shaved? Or eat actual food for that matter? And when was the last time you sleep what the hell??????” Jeonghan raised his voice at the skinny boy with beard growing on his chin and blood red eyes and proceeded to the fridge, “A full dozen of eggs and they’re expired ing last week.”

 

“Whatever.” Seungcheol walked away.

 

“Hey come back here.” Jeonghan yanked his collar from behind, “You both will sort this out somehow.”

 

“She cheated Jeonghan, there’s nothing to work out.” Seungcheol looked at Jeonghan.

 

“Technically she didn’t.” Mingyu finally say, leaning against the counter, “She didn’t close her eyes, nor did she kiss him back. SO technically she didn’t.”

 

“Yeah but… They..kissed.” Seungcheol said and his voice trembled.

 

“But what Seungcheol, things happens for god’s sake. If one of us leaned in to kiss you and you have no time to react well are you cheating?” Mingyu said.

 

“Uh, no..” He shook his head.

 

“Yeah then she isn’t cheating.” Jeonghan concluded.

 

“How would you know she didn’t kiss him?” Seungcheol continued with his questions.

 

 

“Look son, out of everyone, you think she’d cheat on you with Donghyuk? She ain’t the person to cheat because I know her way too well. And if she cheats on you with someone, it would be Mingyu that you should worry about.” Jeonghan said and pointed his thumb at Mingyu.

 

“Yo, chill I am a good boy.” Mingyu said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter