Housewarming

The Next Door Kid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yoon Jeonghannn.” Bora slammed the door open and invaded.

 

“Hey brat, no food yet I’m still cooking, how come you’re the first one showing up today?” Jeonghan stood against his kitchen counter and stared at the girl that knocked his door open while mixing the dough.

 

“Oh I spent the night at Hansol so I came here early today, Hansol is looking for a parking lot down in the basement, he’ll be up in a minute.” Bora shrugged after explaining.

 

“Did y’all lost it already?” Jeonghan raised a brow and tuck his new blond locks of hair behind his ears.

 

“Lost what? OH MY GOD NO.” Bora insisted.

 

“AYO VERNON.” Hansol slammed open the door that was shut after Bora slammed it open.

 

“My door will fall out  before today ends can yall not?” Jeonghan turned to Hansol and gave him a face,”So any progress with the sun-crossed lovers?”

 

“Sun-crossed?” Hansol took a moment from his brainfart.

 

“They ain’t star-crossed because both of them ain’t dying or anything you know, I don’t even know I made up sun-crossed.” Jeonghan tucked his chins.

 

“Oh yeah blond boy dyed his hair black.” Bora said.

 

“Seungcheol dyed his hair black?” Hansol asked his girlfriend, sounded a bit surprised.

 

“Probably because Areum dyed her hair black last month.” Jeonghan added,”Oh and Joy is coming today if I didn’t tell any of you.”

 

“Who’s Joy?” Hansol scratched his head.

 

“Jeonghan’s girlfriend, babe will you keep up with the program” Bora slightly hits his stomach.

 

“But anyways, I guess they have a thing but they still act like friends like it’s weird why aren’t they together yet I don’t understand.” Bora furrowed her eyebrows,”They even kissed and stuff before.” She continued.

 

“Maybe they just wanna take it slow, we’re all seniors and you know that coincidentally those two are the only ones in class that applied to 2 of the same colleges but different from us, it’s not like they’re like you two, knowing exactly that you will be together in college. Areum doesn’t even know that Seungcheol is applying to the colleges that she’s applying to.” Jeonghan sighed.

 

“What if one of them can’t get in one of those two colleges?” Hansol said and this time, what he said really is something to be worried about.

 

_____________________________________________________________________

 

“Aeyoung, aren’t you coming with us to Jeonghan’s?” Areum brushed her hair as Aeyoung picked up her bag and about to leave the room.

 

“Nah, Joshua is picking me up and we’re going to get some housewarming gifts.” She replied.

 

“Oh alright! Have fun with lover boy!” Areum answered as the girl jogged downstairs.

 

She continued to brush her long straight hair, pouting about how her the twins left her to go with their lovers...well Aeyoung and Joshua aren’t an official couple yet, just having a thing. A knock on her balcony door. Areum smiled and turn her head towards the direction of the door and a familiar black haired turned the doorknob and walked in.

 

“Good morning turd.” Seungcheol smiled and leaned against the dresser next to the girl.

 

“I’ve been awake for hours you know.” She put the brush down and laughed softly.

 

“Psh, it’s not 12 yet it’s still morning.” Seungcheol scrunched his nose and tugged on her wrist to pull her towards him.

 

Taken aback from Seungcheol’s actions, she widens her eyes but soon smiled and hugged the boy, she was surprised of how affectionate he has gotten and she isn’t complaining about it. Because she knows herself that she likes it. She looks up at him and smiled, she likes his black hair, part of it is because she also have black hair, and part of it because he looks adorable in her eyes.

 

“Let’s go to Jeonghan’s housewarming.” Seungcheol looked down and gave her a sudden peck on her lips and laughed.

 

    She laughed and lace their hands together and pulled him downstairs and out the door. They drove to Jeonghan peacefully, with one of his hand on the wheel and the other one intertwined with her fingers, and Ed Sheeran playing. She drifted to dreamland at one point during the 30 minutes drive, he smiled and parked the car down the basement.

 

    “Areum.” Seungcheol cal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter