A hooligans Christmas

The Next Door Kid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    “Merry Christmas!” Bora exclaimed and barged into Seungcheol’s room through the balcony.

 

    The poor boy squirmed on his bed and whined as it’s only the second day into their Winter break. He sat up, wrapped his shirtless self in his blanket and rolled his eyes, glaring at Bora for dragging the stupid snow into his room. Seungcheol shivered at the cold and mentally cursing Bora for heartlessly leaving the door open for the freezing winter breeze flew into his room. He supposed he was the last one to be waken up assuming that Bora whacked everyone awake in time for her boyfriend’s Christmas party.

 

    “Can we go a little later, it’s only 8.” He whined and Bora shook her head.

 

    “Get up, I’ll come back in 5 and if you’re still sleeping, you’re eating snow instead of Turkey.” Bora slapped him with his own pillow before walking out of his room.

 

    On the other side of the wall, Areum and Aeyoung is having a difficult time trying to get themselves together even half an hour after being woken up by Bora. The girls dragged themselves to the bathroom and somehow managed to put on decent clothes. Areum stared at the mirror blankly as she brushes her hair, hoping that maybe god send his mercy so she could go back to bed. After all the girl slept for 3 hours after the girls decided to stay up to have a girl talk all night. Aeyoung on the hand, her eyes got got droopier and droopier as time passes by.

 

    “Why is this party so early?” Areum whined to Aeyoung who nodded in agreement.

 

    “Because we’re gonna have more time which means more fun!” Bora insisted and the girls whined while putting on their makeup.

 

    They managed to get out of the house after approximately an hour and a half of getting ready and Bora’s nagging. Seungcheol laid out on the driver’s seat waiting for the hooligans that he lived next door to. He sighed and checked his social medias and groaned after seeing how many notifications he got from the girls in school which he never really look at or even know them at all. The wheels starting to move after the long 20 minutes that he had to wait. The car ride was filled up with silence. It’s not quiet or anything, but Areum and Aeyoung knocked out the moment they got on the car.

 

    They arrived at Hansol’s, half awake and the other half is with Jesus. Bora yanked each of them out the car before dragging them up to Hansol’s luxurious apartment. The kids whined in their thick jacket rolling their eyes at the snow that fell coldly on their heads. Areum invaded Hansol’s house and flop right onto his couch while the guy run around in his apron kissing on Bora and sneering at his little sister. Seungkwan was the only one that was around besides the 4, simply because he believes in first come first serves when it comes to food.

 

    “Any of you want this burnt cookie?” Hansol picked up a circle looking half brown half black.

 

    “Ain’t nobody wanna eat you Hansol.” Seungkwan automatically replied and Hansol dropped the hot cookie on his toe and Seungkwan shrieked.

 

    “Not never smart Seungkwan.” Seungcheol yawned.

 

    “Said the boy who’s lowkey in love with a  spawn of Satan cough cough Areum.” Seungkwan glared and Areum slapped him with her foot.

 

    “And that wasn’t smart of you either.” Seungcheol picked up his cup of hot chocolate.

 

    “GUESS WHO’S COMING THROOOUGH.” Jeonghan opened the door and flipped his blond hair in everyone’s faces.

 

    “Sassy little .” Joshua pushed Jeonghan, who’s in front of him, to the side.

 

"Wow the brown mop became a blond mop." Sofia walked out of her room and stopped in front of Jeonghan.

 

“Go away devilish child.” Jeonghan glared at her as he took off his shoes.

    

The boys started to pouring in slowly one by one. It’s their first gathering and the first time they’ve seen each other since Winter break started. The house looked like an actual pumpkin flew around. It was filled with complains about how early it is on a winter morning.  



 

“Seungcheol! Your clothes made me look like a burnt broccoli covered in bird’s poop.” Seungkwan whined and a spoon smacked right down his head.

 

“I picked those clothes out. Too bad you can’t pull it off turd.” Areum sneered at Seungkwan and the kid shrieked in fear.

 

“Settle down children we’re gonna eat soon.” Hansol said in a motherly way and took off his apron.

 

 

Hansol sat down on one of the chairs alongside the dining table tiredly, he could careless whether the other gonna sit down or not. He woke up since 6 AM just to get ready for this feast. He wished they could’ve just ordered food but it wasn’t an option for him, he could’ve leave Sofia in the house alone in the morning. Wonwoo, the emo sloth that turned into a hungry sloth, sat down across from Hansol, waiting for the food to be served.

“Food is coming up!” Bora walked to the table with the big bowl of soup and following behind her is little Chan holding a big tray of turkey.

 

The kids crowded around the table at the sight of food. 16 men, yes men, because Areum, Aeyoung and Bora eats as much as any other guys in the group. They devoured the food within less than half an hour. Hansol whined about the fact that they’ll all leave the party and leaving him cleaning up and do the dishes by himself. Bora frowned at Hansol, she demanded that Soonyoung and Seungkwan to do the dishes, surprisingly, the two obeyed as if Bora was a goddess.

 

“Let’s play games guys! Christmas is no fun without games.” Chan demanded and jumped around like a wet kitten.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter