아홉!!

Love VS Hate

'That will be the last time... the last time I'm gonna ride on that horrible thing!!' Hyo unnie blurted as she ran down the steps, crouching at the side of the pavement,dry heaving. 

Feeling giddy, I held on to the hand that was supporting me as I crouched beside Hyo unnie, closing my eyes.

'I swear that I was flying off my seat...' I muttered, glaring at the laughing girl.

'You two are such drama queens... Kookie.. you stay here with these two.. I'll get us some drinks..' Yoona ordered, giggling silently to herself as she walked towards the drink cart.

'Noona deul, you still look so pale... Do you need anything?' Jungkook ask, his face worried.

'We just need a moment.. Thank You, Jungkook-ah...' I replied, with my head in my hands, trying my best to get rid of the nausea.

'Omo.. Jungkook-ah.. Your hand is bleeding..' Hyo unnie exclaimed, causing a new wave of nausea to hit me hard from lifting my head abruptly.

'It's just a small scratch, I'm fine, Hyo noona... Seo noona, I think it would be better if you try not to move about..' Jungkook said, crotching beside me, patting my back slightly.

'I'm sorry, Jungkook-ah... Once I get over this, you're following me to get some first aid...' I muttered, throwing him an apologetic look. He nodded his head, as he continue to pat my back.

'Nah.. Drinks and some sweets for you two to get over your lame giddiness...' Yoona unnie teased as she skipped towards us.

'Aish.. this kid... Wait till I get my revenge on you!' Hyo unnie mumbled, grabbing the packet of sour sweets from Yoona unnie.

'Noona.. drink up..' Jungkook said as he opened the bottled drink and offering it to me. Smiling gratefully at him, I took the bottle and chugging the cold liquid hurriedly.

'Thank you so much, Jungkook.. Your so matured unlike your childish cousin...' I thanked him, feeling way better than before. Yoona unnie stuck out her tongue as she continued to tease Hyo unnie.

'Come, Jungkook... I'll bring you to the first aid counter... Unnie-deul, we'll be back!' I called out, grabbing Jungkook's hand and walking away.

'Noona.. I.. I'm fine... Really..' Jungkook stuttered, causing me to stop in my tracks.

'Do you want to make me angry, Jungkook-ah?' I whispered, giving him the evil eye as I folded my arms. He gulped as he shook his head furiously.

'Good... now be a good boy and listen to noona... Come.. follow me..' I reached up, ruffling his hair and grabbing his uninjured hand, dragging him with me.

'Aish.. Where is the first aid counter when you need one...' I muttered as we continue to walked around the amusement park silently.

'Err.. noona.. I don't think there's any...' Jungkook replied shyly as he avoided eye contact.

'Aigoo.. this boy... You're so lucky that you're good looking and cute..' Shaking my head, I looked away, trying to look for signages that could help. 

'There! Noona! Beside the toilets!' Jungkook exclaimed as he pointed towards that direction. I let out a cheer, as I pulled him towards the counter.

'Unnie! Unnie!' 

I could hear that familiar voice calling out, unable to pinpoint a name to the voice, I continued walking, dragging Jungkook along. The shouts became louder when I felt Jungkook tugged my arm, causing me to stumble backwards, hitting his chest.

'What was that for?' I cried out, rubbing the back of my head.

'Sorry, noona.. that girl is calling for you... I think you might know her...' Jungkook replied, rubbing my head gently.

'But still... Yerim?' I whispered, recognizing the teenager who was making her way towards where I was standing. I swallowed my saliva thickly as I realized that she wasnt alone. 

'Jungkook, help me please...' I whispered, looking up helplessly. Jungkook gave me a reassuring smile, before squeezing my hands slightly.

'Hi Unnie! I called out for you alot of times!' Yerim greeted, smiling widely at me.

'Ah.. sorry Yerim-ah.. I was occupied...' I replied sheeply, avoiding eye contact.

'Its alright,unnie... I wanted to apologize for saying that your oppa's girlfriend... I'm sorry.. Your boyfriend looks more suited for you than this grumpy oppa here...' Yerim said, blushing as Jungkook gave her, his charming smile. I let out a nervous laugh as I realized that he was blatantly staring at me.

'I'm sorry, Yerim-ah... but we need to leave first... You see, Jungkook here injured himself and we need to get it treated fast...' I said, looking at Jungkook.

'It was nice meeting both of you... See you around..' Jungkook said.

'Ah.. Same to you... See you around, unnie!' Yerim said as we walked away from them.

It took all of my strength to not crumble down on my knees and I mentally thanked Jungkook for helping me. I could still feel his brown eyes staring, boring into my skull. The look on his face, his strong cologne filling up my senses.

'I need the first aid kit please..' Jungkook's voice pulled me out of the trance as I realized we were already standing at the counter. The counter staff blushed as Jungkook smiled at her, grabbing the first aid kit and walking over to the bench beside the counter.

Taking a seat beside him, I pulled his arm towards me as I inspect the wound.

'I'm sorry for this, Jungkook... And thank you for your help...' I said, opening the kit.

'Dont mention it, noona... I would help you anytime...' He whispered gently as he observed his wound.

I blushed, as I cleaned the nail marks gently. I winced as blood oozes out slowly as I continue to clean the already dried up wound. I mentally kicked myself for keeping long fingernails and injuring the innocent Jungkook.

'Luckily the wound is not that big... Or else I wouldnt know what to say to you...' I said as I covered the wound with a light dressing.

'Ha..Ha.. Noona.. you're seriously so cute... Thank you for cleaning my wound... Come let's go back.. I bet Yoong noona and Hyo noona are looking for us...' Jungkook said as he stood up, pulling me with him.

After returning the first aid kit, we received a text message from Hyo unnie, arranging to meet at the Haunted House. Feeling uneasy, both of us walked towards the Haunted house. 

'Where did you two run off? I was stuck with this annoying unnie who kept wanting to go into the haunted house...' Yoona unnie muttered, her face showing that she wasnt happy with the idea.

'Its too late already... Let's go for dinner...' I said, not ready for another adrenaline rush.

'Dont be a wet blanket, you two.. We have Jungkook here to save us.. Let's go! 4 tickets please!' Hyo unnie said as she bounced over to the ticketing counter.

'Not again...' I whined, dragging my feet behind them.

'Joohyun.. I'm sorry.. but Jungkook is with me!' Yoona unnie cried out as she grabbed hold of Jungkook's arm tightly. Jungkook shrug, throwing an apologetic look towards me.

'It's alright.. I'll just have to stick with Hyo unnie here... We four better stick with each other! I cant really see in the dark' I warned as Hyo unnie came back with the tickets.

'I got it! Let's gooooo!!'

'I seriously dont like the feel of this...' I muttered, walking behind Hyo unnie, with Yoona unnia right behind me.

'Me too.. Jungkook, where are you?' Yoona unnie cried out as we walked into the dark lit area. 

'I'm here.. noona.. right behind you.. now stopped screaming into my ear like that...' Jungkook muttered.

I could feel my body shivering as soon as we stepped into the area. Unable to adjust my eyesight to the darkness, I could only rely on my senses to help me. Suddenly I hear a loud screech and I felt Yoona unnie and Hyo unnie being pulled away from my side.

'UNNIE! HYO UNNIE? YOONA UNNIE? JUNGKOOK?!' I cried out as I tried to feel my surroundings. I let out a loud scream when my hands came into contact with a wig.

Running to the right, with my hands outstretched, I tripped over something, landing hard on my knees. I could feel my ankle throbbing in pain. Unable to move, I curled up in a ball, crying, hoping that one of them would come and help me. 

It seems like ages that I laid, crouching on the floor, praying hard that someone would come and save me.

'AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! LET ME GO!!!!!!!!!' I screamed, as I felt a pair of hands hugging me from the back, pulling me up. 

'It's me.. Come, I'll bring you out from this stupid place...' 

'Kim Jongin? Is that you?' I whispered, sniffing as I tried to make out his features in the dark.

'You dont even recognize my voice and here I thought you like me that bad... Yes it's me... Can you walk?' His voice snarky as usual. I let out a sigh of relief as I smell the familiar scent of his cologne.

'I think I injured my ankle.. Its very painful right now...' I whispered.

'Aish..' He muttered, I could feel his hands lifting me up in his arms as he carried me. I clutched tightly to his shirt, refusing to look around as he carried me out of the haunted house.

...................................

Author's Note:

Hey Hey Hey..

another chappie up!!

Hope you guys enjoy this chapter!

Anw I really hate Haunted Houses...

It seems so unsafe and that if someone were to be injured in there, no one would realize..

Okay I'm just exaggerating.. (excuse me)

Please subscribe/upvote and comment!!

Oh and please support my latest SeoKook fic

Your Beautiful Scent..

hahahaha...

Toodlesssss!!

XOXO