일곱!!

Love VS Hate

'Umma....' I croaked, as I open my eyes slowly, adjusting to the darkness of the room. The dream was so vivid that I could literally smell the familiar scent, her laughter and her gentle caress. I wiped my tears as I tried pulled the blanket closer to my body. I sniffed as I recalled feeling her touch on my cheek. 

'I miss you, Umma...' I whispered, closing my eyes as the dream replayed through my mind again.

..

'Umma?' I called out, the lady turned around smiling at me. I smiled, running forward giving her a tight hug, smelling that familiar scent of fresh grass and rain. I could feel my tears threatening to fall as I snuggle deeper into the hug. 'I miss you so much... Please come back... Umma.. I need you...' I croaked, not willing to let Umma go.

'I know, darling... I miss you too... But I cant come back... Your father needs you... You broke your promise...' Umma said, caressing my cheek. I looked up, staring questioningly at Umma's eyes as I tried to recall any promises I had made to Umma.

'You forgot, didnt you... You promised me... that you would never change.. that you will still be the lovely girl... You cant be like this forever... You know that it is not your fault... and your father knows... You need to let that fear go... I cant be here for you forever...' Umma said, wiping my tears. She gave me a small smile as she peeled my hands from around her waist.

'But Umma... I miss you... Don't go, Umma.. pleasee...' I begged, tugging her hand as she drift further away.

'I'm sorry, dear... But I've to go... Remember, I love you...' 

'UMMA!!!!!!!!!!' I screamed, trying to run after her.

..

Jongin's POV

'I miss you, Umma....' 

Standing beside the door, I knew that she couldnt see me and probably have yet to realized that she's in my room. I could feel my heart clenching, hearing her calling out for her late mom and her sniffles. I stood still, contemplating whether I should make my presence known. I took a step closer to the queen bed, clearing my throat softly, not wanting to shock her. She sat up straight, pulling the blanket closer to her body as she looked around the room. I could see realization on her face as she realized that she wasnt in her own room.

'Joohyun?' I called out, reaching over to the bedside lamp, switching it on. I stood at the side of the bed, avoiding eye contact with her.

'Why am I here?' She whispered. I looked up, expecting to find the confident Seo Joohyun staring back at me, but I didnt expect to find this vulnerable looking girl hugging her knees. 

'You fainted... I... I didnt know where you stay... So I brought you over to my house... Dont worry... I didnt do anything.. I got my dongsaeng to change you... You were drenched....' I explained, staring at the figure at the corner of the bed.

'Ah..Ah.. Thank You...' She croaked, her voice rough from the sobbing.

'Are you alright? Do you want to talk about it?' I offered, taking a seat at the foot of the bed. She lift her head up, staring at me, her eyes filled with tears. She shook her head, covering to stifle the sob, her emotions betraying her. I looked, down cursing myself as I watched how her shoulders shook violently as she let out her feelings. 

Unable to bear, watching her suffering and crying, I stood up walking over to her side, pulling her into my arms. 'I'm here for you... Your not alone....' I whispered, hugging her tensed body tightly. Feeling her tensed body, I caress her head softly, trying my best to calm her down.  My heart pounding loudly against my chest as I held her in my arms. 

'You can let go of me now...' She whispered. Realizing that I've been holding for atleast 10mins, I quickly dropped my hands around her shoulders. Clearing my throat nervously, I took a step back, my eyes still on her.

'Sorry for crying and making you uncomfortable...' 

'You know... Talking about it will make you feel better...' I replied, taking a seat at the foot of the bed, facing her. 

'Why are you being so nice to me? Dont you hate me?' She asked, looking at me weirdly.

'I dont hate you.. Joohyun... but I dont like you either...' I answered, ignoring that ache when I see the hurt flashed across her eyes.

'I'm sorry for making you uncomfortable... I'll take my leave now...' She said, staggering out of the bed. I quickly stood up, steadying her before guiding her back to the bed.

'You can stay... Your not well yet...' I could feel her rolling her eyes as she tried to resist.

'I need to leave... Errrr... my father will get mad at me...' 

.................

Joohyun's POV

'Oh.. are you feeling better, unnie? oh I can call you unnie right?' The younger girl asked, smiling at me sweetly.

'You must be Kim Jongin's younger sister... Thank You for changing my clothes... and yes... you can call me unnie... What's your name?' I asked, smiling at her cute eye smile. 

'Kyaaaaa!!! Your so preeeeettttyyyyyyyy, Unnie!! No problem unnie.. I would gladly help oppa's girlfriend! You can call me Yerim!!' She bounced, winking at me. I could feel heat radiating to my cheeks. I shook my head, as I tried to tell her that I'm not her brother's girlfriend.

'YAH KIM YERIM!! STOP WATCHING THOSE MVS AND GO TO SLEEP NOW!!' I winced, hearing Kim Jongin's voice all the way from his room. 

'Aish.. he's being all grumpy again... I dont understand how you could stand him, unnie...' Yerim pouted, waving at me before she dragged herself into her room. I sat at the couch, patiently waiting for Kim Jongin.

'Sorry.. I'll send you home now..' He came ouft from his room, his face blank as usual. Nodding my head, I followed him to his car, feeling awkward at the uncomfortable silence.

The ride home was so quiet and awkward that I lost count of the time he was sighing to himself. I looked out of the window as we pulled into my driveway. 

'Do you need me to speak to your father? Explain to him why your late?' He asked, looking at the dark lit house. 

'It's okay... He's probably not home yet... Thank You once again for everything... Sorry for the inconvenience...' I removed the seatbelt, nodding my head slightly at him before climbing out the car, not throwing another glance towards the guy in the car.I quickly climbed the stairs, unlocking the door before rushing in.

'Why are you making me fall for you even though clearly it's one sided...' I mumbled as I peered out of the window, watching the car drive off. 

.........................................................................................

Author's Note

Hey Hey Hey... 

Another chappie up!!

Please read, comment, subscribe or upvote if you like!!

Peace!!

XOXO