다섯!!

Love VS Hate

Its been 2 months since the meeting in the park and he stills acts so cold towards me. Its like I just killed his pet spider or something. I cleared my throat as I glanced nervously towards my seatmate. My heart beats faster as I take in his scrunched up eyebrows as his hands move faster taking down the notes. The way he mouthed everything he jot down. His eyes, his brown eyes that is staring back at me.

'Oh !! Seo Joohyun!!!' I mentally chided myself as I looked away immediately, praying hard that he would just let it slip by.

'Do you need something from me?' He whispered as his hand still writing down notes furiously. 

'No.. I...' I whispered back, trying to not make things more awkward then it already was.

'If there's nothing, I would appreciate that you stop gawking at me.. Its annoying, seriously...' He whispers, rolling his eyes.

'Good job, now he thinks your some stalker creep... Stop staring at him! Aish!!' I groaned softly as I bang my head gently on the table. 

'And one more thing.. maybe next time.. you could say your thoughts silently in your brain... Its seriously distracting with all the mumblings from you...' 

I couldnt even bring up my head to look at him. I didnt realized that I've been mumbling my thoughts out loud. I kicked myself mentally as I continue to bang my head silently on the table, hoping that the table would open up and swallow me whole. Lucky for me, the bell rang shortly after that embarassing moment. I kept my head low, not wanting to move or even look at him. I felt slight movement beside me, knowing that he's slowly packing his stuff. I know that if I were to wait slightly longer, he would leave and I could slowly recover from embarassment.

'545,546,547,548,549,550... Okay lets do this!' I mentally cheered myself, raising my head slowly. As I was seated at the back, I could see that every one had left for lunch and I was the only one in the room.

'THANK GOD!!' I cheered out loud, shaking my hands and my bum, thinking that I've escaped further embarassing moment. I was doing a 360 degrees turn when I realized that I forgot to check the seat behind me. Sitting with his feet propped up, hands behind his head, looking at me with amusement in his eyes. I swore that I turned red like a tomato, rooted to the ground unable to move a muscle. 

'I thought you sleeping and that I should stay back and accompany you.. But I wasnt aware that I would be watching a silly dance routine from the great Seo Joohyun...'. 

'Crap! That smirk again!!' I gulped down the saliva thickly as I tried to digged for excuses.

'If I were you.... I would pack my stuff and go for lunch since there's only 30mins left to break... and that I would stop mumbling my inner thoughts out loud...' He stood up, brushing off invisible lint from his clothes, walking away arrogantly. I stared after him, unable to digest what just had happen. He turned around, looking at me straight at the eyes. His eyes, different, like I've been splashed with icy cold water.

'Oh one more thing.. I would advice you to stop whatever feelings you have for me... Cause it would just lead you to the biggest humiliation you ever had... because I would never... I repeat.. I would never fall for someone like you....' He gave me one last look, before walking out of the room, leaving me alone to my thoughts.

'What just happened? Why is he being this way... and why am I behaving like this... is this how those guys feel when I break their heart? But I didnt do anything...' I slowly packed my stuffs as I slowly went through what happened. 

'Yah.. Maknae!! We were waiting for so long!! Why are you still here!!' I looked up to find Hyo unnie standing at the door. I smiled innocently, grabbing my bag and rushing over to pacify her.

'Mianhe, unnie.. Wheres Yoong unnie??' 

'Aish... you know your aegyo wont work on me... Lets go before that alligator finish up our food...' Hyo unnie said, pulling my hand towards the cafeteria. That embarassing incident still nagging at the back of my mind.

...............................

'Ms, your drinks, blueberry pie and chocolate muffin....' 

I nod my head in thanks as I continue staring out of the window. I was still troubled by the sentence that Kim Jongin said before he walked out of the door. 

'... I would never fall for someone like you....'  I groaned out load as I took a sip of the green tea latte. 

'Yah.. why do you keep groaning and sighing since break... Its disturbing seriously... and your obviously ignoring me... I've been sitting here for the past 30mins because you wanted to talk and your just going to ignore me? Pfftt... kids nowadays... and where is Yoong?' Hyo unnie complaint, giving me the evil eye as she stab her fork in the chocolate muffin, pushing it the centre of the table.

I totally forgotten that she was sitting infront of me. I had asked her out to ger her opinion and advice before I contemplate my next step. I specifically didnt ask Yoona unnie as I know that Hyo unnie would be the better advisor. I grin sheepishly as I removed the stabbed forked out from the muffin and push it gently towards her.

'Unnie... I need you help... your advice... I didnt asked Yoona unnie because I thought that it would be better to ask one person and I'm much more comfortable with you...' I whispered as I was unsure on how to even open the topic with Hyo unnie.

'What happened? Are you in trouble?' Hyo unnie leaned forward, staring at me straight in the eyes.

'Unnie.. No.. I didnt get my self in trouble..' 

'I knew it!! Your in love!! And you've been rejected!!' Hyo unnie said, her eyes gleaming mischievously.

'UNNIE!!' I whined as I tried to signal her to lower down her voice.

'Who is it? Who is it that manage to tame down my dongsaeng?' Hyo unnie said, wiping off an imaginary tear.

'Its.. Kim Jongin... but the thing is.. I didnt even confessed to him yet...' I whispered, hugging my knees as I leaned back into the couch.

'What happened? Tell me...' Hyo unnie said as she moved beside me, patting my knee. I leaned my head onto her shoulders as I tell her what happened back in the class room. 

'I dont know what to do.. I dont even know if I like him...' 

'Tell me what do you feel when you see him? when your near him?' 

I closed my eyes, trying to recall the emotions I felt when I first saw him, when he was dancing in the studio, when he defended Lydia, when I met him in the park and when he was concentrating in class. The fast heartbeat, the sweaty palms, the disturbing need to look pretty for him and the annoying inner thoughts.

'I got it, Maknae-yah... No need to explain to me.. I can just read from your facial expression... You like him...' Hyo unnie whispered, as she my cheek gently.'But what am I supposed to do.. when he draw that line so clearly... I'm just scared.. This is the first time I ever felt something so foreign towards someone else...' 

'Dont be scared... Would you rather be scared and not know what might happen or take a chance and see where it might lead you? I leave it to you...' 

'Unnie... I knew that your the best person to talk to! Thank You unnie!!' I pulled her into a hug.

'You know what ever happen... I'm always here for you.. and Yoona too... You need to tell her also... She would feel hurt if she know that your keeping it from her... Let her know okay?' 

.......................................

Author's Note..

Hey Hey Hey...

Another chapter up... 

Hope you guys like it...

[the fonts that were italized is Seohyun's inner thoughts... ]

Please enjoy and leave your comment behind..

If you really like it.. subscribe and upvote!! 

Thank You!!!