세!!

Love VS Hate

 

'Congratulations Seobaby! That was a wonderful performance!!' I turn towards the high pitch scream, giggling as I watch how Yoona unnie and Hyo unnie skipped forward to congratulate me. 

 

'Thank you,unnie-deul..' I answered, my eyes wandering across the audience, searching for the most important person in my life.

 

'Maknae-ah.. His not here... We were looking for him.. We even tried calling his number... But his secretary said he's in a meeting..' Hyoyeon unnie said, giving me a apologetic smile.

'But we did record down the whole thing!! You can let him watch! He would be so happy that you're following your mother footsteps... Mrs Seo would be so proud of you...' Yoona unnie gushes as she waved the video camera infront of me. I stilled for a moment, hearing Yoona unnie talked about my late mother and how proud she would be of me. And I could feel that lump forming in my throat, everytime someone to mention my mother.

'Yoona...' Hyo unnie whispers, nudging Yoona unnie to stop talking. I blinked my eyes a few times before walking towards the dresser.

'Dont worry unnie-deul.. I'm fine.. Its the eye makeup.. You know how I hate makeup right...' I gave them a fake smile before continuing to wipe the makeup off my face. 

..................

'What are you doing, my beautiful princess?' 

'Appa! Umma! You gave me shock.. I'm just trying to learn how to put on makeup... I want to look like Wondergirls.. Their makeup is so nice!!' I said, puffing my cheeks as I applied the blusher on.

'My dear daughter... You look beautiful as it is.. You wouldnt need anything on your face to make you look beautiful...' Umma said as she took the brush away, pulling me into her lap.

'What your umma trying to say is.. Your still too young to be putting make up on.. Wait until you reach 15...' 

'Yeobo!' Umma chided, glaring at Appa.

'Sorry Sorry.. I'm just kidding, Princess... You wouldnt need any makeup.. because you got the best genes from your umma.... Remember a sincere smile is the best makeup a woman could have....' 

..........................

I shooked my head, as I tried to push the painful lump down. I knew that I need some time alone, and the only place that could make me feel better was the rooftop, my safe haven.

'Unnie-deul.. I'll be back in a while...' I said softly, as I stood up walking towards the door.

'Seobaby! I'm so sorry.. You know I dont mean to bring up...'

'Its alright, unnie.. I know you dont mean it...' I gave her a small smile before walking out of the door. 

'Hyo.. you sure she's okay?' I hear Yoona unnie asking Hyo unnie from behind the door.

'Let her be.. you know she would feel much better after this..' 

I blinked the tears that threatened to spill as I walked away from the room. Its been 2 years since Umma died and everything just wasnt the same anymore. I continue down the corridor towards the staircase at the end.

I cursed inwardly as I saw Lydia Kim and her brainless sidekick standing at the foot of the staircase. Letting out a soft groan, I quickened my steps, trying to avoid any contact with any of them. 

 

'Jimin, isnt that the who made a fool out of Yonghwa oppa? Who the hell does she think she is?' 

 

I rolled my eyes at the annoying voice of Lydia Kim. If the resident bad boy was Yonghwa, the top of the school is Lydia Kim. I could feel that they were staring at me, waiting for my reaction.

 

'Ya Lydia... dont say anything that you will regret.. She's the daughter of the Mr Seo Jung Woon... You could be expelled with a blink of an eye...' Jimin whispers, nudging Lydia. I closed my eyes tightly, hearing my dad's name was enough to bring another bout of tears. I clenched my fist, trying to cool down.

'Hah! You think I'm afraid of some spoilt brat? Who would run to her old father to complain? Everyone knows that even her father cant stand her anymore... We all know that she's the reason behind her mother's....'

'WHACK!' 

I could feel the painful sting over my right hand as I tried to stop myself from hitting her again.

'YAH! SEO JOO HYUN!!' Jimin shouted, as she tried to push me.

'Shin Jimin.. Touch me one more time... and you can say goodbye to your precious scholarship...' I whispered to Jimin, as she back up against the wall, staring down at her feet.

'Lydia Kim.. You and your filthy mouth.. You better thank your lucky stars that you didnt finish that sentence of yours...' I said as I turn around, not wanting to spend another minute with the school .

'Everyone knows... She died while trying to save you...'

I stopped in my tracks, my feet not wanting to move. I turned slowly, glaring at Lydia Kim, straight in the eye.

'What. Did. You. Just. Said.?' I muttered, clenching my fist so hard that I could feel my nails digging into my palms.

'Hah... I said that your mother died while saving you... How sad... I think your father might be cursing himself everynight to have a daughter like you... but then again it would be hard to choose right? Between his ty daughter or his of a wife...' Lydia Kim folded her arms, as she threw me a smug smile. 

I muster up all the strength I had and pushed her against the wall. I could hear her groaning out in pain, but I could care less.

'Its one thing to insult me... But never.. I said never insult my parents, you !' I raised my right hand up, swinging it across her cheek.

'YAH!!! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING?!' 

'SEO JOO HYUN!" 

I could feel hands on me, pulling me back. I shook the hands off, staring at the shocked faces of Hyoyeon unnie and Yoona unnie. 

'Seobaby.. What happen...'

'Lydia-ssi.. Are you alright?' 

I turned around, to find Kim Jongin on the floor, holding Lydia Kim up. I rolled my eyes at Lydia Kim's disgusting acting.

'I dont think I'm feeling well.. She went berserk and start hitting me... I didnt do anything wrong...' Lydia starts tearing up as she tried to play the victim card.

'DIDNT DO ANYTHING WRONG? WHO WAS THE ONE WHO STARTED IT? CALLING MY DEAD MOTHER A ? WHO?! ' I bellowed. 

'Stop it.. Seo Joo Hyun..' 

'Dont tell me, you believe her... Kim Jongin-ssi.. Unnie-deul..' I whispered, staring at their faces. Hyoyeon unnie and Yoona unnie both were staring at their feet, Kim Jongin was just staring at me.

'Its not that I believe her, Seo Joohyun-ssi.. You were the one hitting her, we saw it with our own eyes... No matter how angry you are, but this is just unacceptable.. and to think that I thought I like you.. I'm disappointed in you...' Kim Jongin said, shaking his head gently.

'Fine.. You know what.. I'm done with all of you...' I whispered, before walking away. 

...................................

'I'm home...' I muttered as I pushed open the door. I had went to Umma's grave and stay there till late. 

'What time is it, young lady?' 

I turned around to find Appa standing behind me.

'Why suddenly you care?' I answered as I walked towards my bedroom.

'You stop there... What this I heard, about you fighting in school?! Do you know that I have to go down to the school and apologize to the girl's parents.. Do you know how many meetings I've missed to settle the mess you made?!' Appa shouted. 

'Thats the only thing you care about! About work!!' I answered, wiping away the tears that was trailing down my cheeks.

'You better apologize to her tomorrow..' Appa said as he walked away.

'NO! Why should I! THAT DESERVES IT!' I could feel the sting even before I registered what had happened. I staggered backwards as I put a distance between the man infront of me and myself.

'THATS BESIDE THE POINT! YOUR MOTHER AND I DIDNT TEACH YOU TO BEHAVE THIS WAY!!' Appa bellowed.

I could feel my right cheek twitching in pain. Holding my cheek gently, I looked up at him. 

'You didnt even know what happened... Appa.. She insulted Umma... How could I not... I dont care if she wants to insult me.. but not Umma.. Am I suppose to ignore her? When she insult Umma? I'm sorry, Appa.. But you're never around to teach me how to react when someone insults my dead mother...' I wiped my tears away.

'Joohyun...'

'No.. dont come near me...' 

I gave him one last look, walking up the stairs to my bedroom, ignoring Appa's calls. I slammed the door shut, sliding down to the floor, hugging my knees as I cried myself to sleep.

...............................

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hey guys.. 

sorry for the late update.. 

school has been hell... -_-

Aniwaessss

Thank you for still waiting... 

Sorry to any Lydia Kim outside there.. Its just a random name.. And Jimin fans.. there's more to come.. 

hehehehe...

hopefully you guys enjoy this update!! 

xoxo!!