열!!

Love VS Hate

'Fortunately for you, Ms Seo.. there's no fracture.. Unfortunately, it is a terrible sprain and that you need to use the crutches to move about.. It might take 2-3 weeks for your ankle to fully recover... For now, you need to rest well and no more haunted houses...' Dr Park winked, teasing me as he taped the bandage securely. 

'After this.. no way I would want to enter a haunted house again...' I answered, chuckling slightly.

'You're an idiot if this were to happen again...' I rolled my eyes at the snarky voice of Kim Jongin. He had insisted to bring me to the hospital and had literally chased the rest home.

'Haha.. he wont be there to save you again, you know... haha.. Anyway, this is your prescription and you can collect your crutches from the pharmacy... If it continues to hurt even after taking the painkillers, you will have to come back and we'll do a repeat xray for you... Oh and this is the letter for you to bring to see the Eye Doctor for your night blindness... Take good care of yourself, young lady..' Dr Park said as he stood up, opening the consultation door.

'Thank you Dr Park..' Kim Jongin thanked him, as he pushed me out of the consultation room towards the pharmacy. He pushed me to the side, as he went forward to collect the medication for me. I could feel my heart beat faster, witnessing the caring and gentleman side of Kim Jongin. I blushed recalling the embarassing moment at the Haunted house, his strong arms carrying me out of the house.

'Wipe that stupid smile from your face... They will call your name once the medications are ready...' He grunted, taking a seat beside me.

'Thank you, for helping me... Really... at the haunted house and now for staying with me... You didnt have to but you insisted.. I appreciate your help, Kim Jongin...' I whispered, staring at my fingers, not wanting to look at him. I could feel his stare boring into my skull as I continue to fiddle with my fingers.

'You have night blindness?'

'Not really.. I just cant see well in the dark.. So I just thought why not get an appoinment...' I replied, blinking my eyes at him.

'I see...' He muttered.

An awkward silence fill the environment as we continue to wait for my name to be called out. Taking out my phone, I scrolled down the list of messages that were flooding my inbox. Stopping at an unfamiliar number, I clicked the message.

'Noona.. I'm so sorry for not being able to help you earlier.. I feel so guilty... I'm so sorry, noona..'

It was Jeon Jungkook. Chuckling softly, I dialled his number. It didnt take long for him to answer.

'Noona? What did the doctor say? Did you fracture your leg? Oh my god, noona.. I'm so sorry! I shouldnt have left you behind in the Haunted house by yourself.. I thought Hyo noona would be with you... I'm sorry noona... Please...' 

'YAH JEON JUNGKOOK!' I raised my voice. The boy was feeling super guilty and he didnt gave me the chance to answer any of his question. I could feel Kim Jongin body tensed up as he heard Jungkook's name.

'Jeon Jungkook.. How in the world am I suppose to answer you when your rambling at the speed of a bullet train?' I asked.

'I'm sorry, noona, it's just that I feel so guilty..'

'Dont worry, Jungkook-ah.. Its just a sprain... I just need alot of rest and I have to walk around in crutches... I dont blame you for leaving me inside.. You were occupied with Yoona unnie and Hyo unnie... Don't worry, Jungkook-ah...' I reassured him, smiling slightly imagining his worried face.

'Noona.. can I visit you tomorrow?'  From the corner of my eyes, I could see a nurse walking over to me with a pair of crutches. 

'Sure.. why not... I'll text you my address later? Anyway Jungkook-ah, I'll talk to you later... I think the nurse is looking for me.. I need to learn how to use the crutches...' I explained.

'Ah.. Okay noona.. Text me later okay?'

'Alright, Kookie-ah... I'll text you once I've reach home... Bye!' I hanged up the phone, looking forward to be using the crutches.

...................................................

'Thank you so much for your patience, Nurse Kim.... I really appreciate it..' 

'No worries, Ms Seo.. Remember slow and steady.. Dont rush.. Your medications are in this bag.. Do you have anymore questions?' Nurse Kim asked, as she handed the bag of medications to Kim Jongin.

'No.. I think thats all.. Thank you again...' 

'Okay then.. Take good care of yourself, Ms Seo... Please excuse me...' She said, walking away.

'So.. Thats it.. Ermmm... Kim Jongin.. You can just send me to the taxi stand.. I can go home by myself...' I said, causing him to stare at me.

'Do you really think that I'm that mean?' He asks, his facial expression unreadable.

'Ermm.. No.. I dont want to take up your time more than I've already had...' I replied. 

'Sometimes.. I just dont understand you...' He muttered, as he helped to push my wheelchair to the carpark. Unable to answer him, I kept my mouth shut and let him wheeled me to his car. 

'Do you think you can stand and shift yourself to the car?' He asks, opening his car door.

'I'll try..' I answered, making use of the crutches to help me stand as I slowly manourve myself to seat on the front passenger seat. Once I settled nicely, he shut the door gently before rushing over to the driver seat. 

Grimacing slightly, I adjusted my seat, to make myself comfortable.

'Are you in pain now?' He asks, looking at me, his face etched with worry.

'Alittle bit.. maybe.. I was too rough in transferring myself...I'm fine.. Dont worry about me...' I answered, closing my eyes willing the pain to go away.

'If you say so...' He muttered, starting the car engine. 

........................................

'Seo Joohyun... wake up...' His voice gentle as he shook me softly. I peered my eyes open slowly as I sat up slowly.

'Omo.. I'm sorry for falling asleep.. Must be the injection earlier... Thank You for your help, Kim Jongin...' 

'Can I ask you something?' Surprised at the sudden question, I angled my body to face him. His eyes staring straight into mine. I could feel my heartbeat faster, my palm starts to sweat. Nodding my head, I waited for his question.

'Ermmm.. Whats the relationship between you and that guy earlier?' 

'Jungkook?' I asked, wanting to confirm with him before answering. He nodded his head, his eyes still staring at me.

'Jungkook.. He's Yoona unnie cousin from Busan.. I just met him today.. Why did you ask?' I asked, confused at his sudden question about Jungkook.

'Because I'm not the kind of person to start a relationship with someone else's girlfriend...' 

.........................

 

Author's note:

Hey Hey Hey

Cliffhanger for uolls!! haha

Please leave your comments/feedbacks/tots...

I would really appreciate it! haha

Please subscribe/upvote if you like!

Peace!

XOXO