하나!

Love VS Hate

'Have you heard? She stood him up at the ice cream shop.. He waited for 2 hours... He was furious.. Well no one ever stood up Jung Yonghwa, the resident bad boy..' 

'Shhhhhh... She's here....' 

I rolled my eyes at the 2 gossipy students, walking straight to the cafe to meet the rest. I wasnt in the best of mood today and I hoped that I wouldnt have to deal with another irritating guy begging me to go out with him. 

'Joo Hyun... Baby!!' 

'Arghhh.. This morning just get better...' I muttered, turning around to face Yonghwa. Brushing my fringe to the side, I look at him pointedly. He took a step forward, too close, more than I like it. I frowned, glaring at him from beneath my lashes.

'I waited for you yesterday... Why didnt you turn up, baby?' He asks, his hand my cheek. Jung Yonghwa, the irritating guy who thinks the world of himself. 

'Oh was it suppose to be yesterday darling? It totally slipped my mind...' I swallowed the bile that was rising, squeezing his biceps.

'Ya.. How could you forget about me?' His hands wandering down towards my . I leaned forward, pretending to hug him, knowing that he was smiling his annoying, smug grin.

'Oh baby... I'm so sorry I forgot about you... I dont think you worth my time... And my dear, you better remove your hands from my or god help me, you will never walk down this halls again...' I whispered, his cheeks gently.

'What?!'

'I mean what I say, baby boy...' I gave him a sweet smile, brushing my uniform and walking towards the cafe. 

'You'll regret this, Seo Joohyun!'

'I will regret it if I were to meet you... Oh and by the way... your breath stinks!' I called out, not bothering to turn and look at him. The students at the hallway started laughing out loud. 

............

'Unnie!! Sorry I'm late! Got caught up with something!' I gave Yoona unnie and Hyo unnie a tight hug before taking a seat beside Hyo unnie.

'Yea we heard about Yonghwa and his stinky breath... and what not..' Yoona unnie giggle as she continue scrolling down her handphone.

'Seobaby.. you know that this is not healthy... You need to stop...' Hyo unnie said, throwing me a worried look.

'Unnie... Not this again...' I groaned, banging my head against the sofa. 

'Your not proving anything to anyone... Your father...' Hyo unnie started.

'Unnie! Please... Stop! I need to go now..' I stood up.

'Seobaby.. I'm sorry...' Hyo unnie said, her face apologetic. She knew that it was a topic that I hated to talk about.

'No.. Unnie.. It wasnt  your fault.. I really need to go now.. I cant be late for Mr Kim's class again.. He'll kill me... See you at lunch, unnie...' I excused myself, walking out of the cafe. 

'Aish... Just great.. Waking up alone in that house again, Jung Yonghwa and now this... JUST GREAT!' I mumbled, raising my hands up, not realizing that I bang into someone walking behind me who happens to have a iced americano in his hands. I could feel the americano dripping down my head and my anger rising higer.

'OH MY GOD!! Joohyun-ssi.. I'm so sorry... I didnt realize you were standing there! I'm so so sorry!!' I turned around, to find the annoying Minah, bowing apologeticly.

'ARGHHH!!! This just happens to be the cherry of the cake today..' I closed my eyes, trying to count to 10 to cool myself down.

'Joohyun-ssi.. plase forgive me..'

She just have to irritate me again with her annoying voice. 

'JUST SHUT UP! IF SAYING SORRY WORKS, WE WOULDNT NEED ANY PRISONS!!!!!' I shouted at her, I was about to gave her a slap when I felt someone holding my hand back.

'WHAT?!' I turned to the guy who was holding my hand. He had a cap over his head, obscuring his face.

'There's no need to get violent... She said sorry... You should just head up to the toilet and get change before class starts... Your just making a spectacle out of yourself...' 

'Who are you to order me around.. Do you know who I am?' I said, crossing my arms across my chest. 

'Seobaby!! What happened to you!!! Oh dear.. Come lets get you change before class starts..' I saw Yoona unnie running towards me, pulling my hand. 

'No unnie.. not before I get an answer from this hero who thinks he can just order me around!! Clearly I'm the victim here!!!' I said, pulling my hand away from Yoona unnie. 

'Seobaby-ssi.. You should just listen to your unnie before the americano stained your white uniform and it will be more difficult to remove it... ' 

'Arghh!! Whats your name!! You'll regret this!!' I scream at him, getting more annoyed at this guy.

'Oh.. you dont know me, Seobaby-ssi... Come.. I'll buy you a new drink...' He pulls Minah away by her hand towards the cafe.

'Oh no he didnt.. he just ignore Seo Joohyun...'

'He's dead.. I'm telling you...'

'Wah.. I admire that guy guts...'

'He's quite good looking...' 

'JUST SHUT UP!!! AND GET LOST!!!' I bellowed at the crowd that was gathering and whispering nonsense. Everyone was giving me the evil look but I dont care. No one ever crosses my line.

'Seobaby.. calm down... Come lets get you change.. Hyo unnie, u better go and find Mr Kim and tell him that Seobaby will be late.. She doesnt need detention today...' Yoona unnie said, patting my arm, trying to calm me down. 

............................

'Unnie.. I just cant believe this guy.. Who the hell he think he is... I am the victim not Minah!! He didnt know anything and there he was pretending to be Mr Nice Guy...' I whined, combing my hair, looking at Yoona unnie expression on the mirror. 

'I know, it wasnt your fault.. But your temper... gets the best of you... You really need to control your anger, Seobaby... Are you ready... Come lets get you to class...' Yoona unnie said, as she walks out of the toilet.

Knowing that Yoona unnie was right, I huffed out in anger, following Yoona unnie out of the toilet.

'Thank You for the uniform, unnie.. I'll get going before Mr Kim turns into a monster and bite my head off...' I gave her a hug before running towards Mr Kim classroom.

'Ms Seo.. Nice of you to join us... How was your spa treatment this morning? Americano is it?' The whole class roar in laughter hearing that sarcastic remark from the lecturer. I glared at the class and the laughter died down.

'I would recommend you, Mr Kim.. But I believe Americano not strong enough to get rid of that body odor...' I rolled my eyes at Mr Kim, making my way to the back of the class, realizing that someone was in the seat beside me.I gestured towards the figure, staring ath Mr Kim.

'Ms Seo, thats your new seatmate..Mr Kim Jongin... Be good...' Mr Kim warned.

'Whatever..' I mumbled, taking a seat beside the guy. Taking out my books, I opened to the page that Mr Kim was teaching. I might be rebellious but I still strive to be the 1st in school every year. I was about to start taking down notes when the kid beside me started to clear his throat.

'Nice perfume, Seobaby-ssi...' 

I turned towards him, surprised that the irritating guy was my new seat mate. His eyes were staring at the board but his mouth had an irritating smirk on it. 

'Ignore him, Seo Joohyun... He's not worth it... 1..2..3..4..5..6..7..8..9..10...' I closed my eyes and counted to 10. 

'Shut up.. I'm trying to concentrate here...' I muttered, ignoring his snide comment. 

As usual, Mr Kim's class gets draggy, he's teaching something that I know. Rolling my eyes, I looked out of the window sighing. It's raining again, taking a whiff of the cool rain smell, I smile to myself. The new guy had managed to keep quiet and diligently continue to take down notes.I took a peek of his notebook and  I must say, this guy really have good handwriting. Impressive but still annoying attitude.

'That's for today class... Ms Seo, since your late today... You will be given the task to bring Mr Kim Jongin around the school after class..' Mr Kim instructed.

'What?! No... I have a recital to practice for!!' I stood up. There's no way in a thousand years I would bring this obnoxious guy around the school. He could jolly well get lost and dont attend class for all I care.

'Ms Seo..' 

'Mr Kim.. its okay.. I have friends in the school.. They can show me around... And anyway I hate Americano...' The guy stood up, giving me a polite smile before making his way to the front of the class.

'Irritating attitude! And that handsome smile of his..' I mumbled, packing my bag.

'WHAT? No you didnt just describe his smile as handsome, Joohyun-ah!!' I mentally chided myself. 

'But hey.. he looks really good in that tanned bronze skin of his... And If he's not handsome.. why are you blushing and why is your heart beating so fast, Joohyun-ah?' I let out a exasperated groan, shaking my head, trying to get rid of that annoying voice in my head.

'He's NOT handsome!!!' I chanted as I make my way to the dance room.

 

 

A/N:

Hey Hey Hey..

1st chappie up!!

Its damn difficult to be writing Seohyun as a mean character.. Its super hard!!!

Hope you guys like it.. 

oh to all Yonghwa's fans... I'm so sorry!! Hehehe.. He was the first to pop into my head.. Deep bow to u all... kekeke...

Anyway A BIG SHOUT OUT to my subbies and thanks for the upvote.. You know who you are!! 

Sending you virtual hugs!! 

keke...

Please read, enjoy and leave your comments behind.. 

Whether you like it or not.. I want to know!!!

Peace Y'alls!!

XOXO