열두!!

Love VS Hate

'Ding Dong...' 

I glanced up to the clock, it was only 8am. I had just finish getting ready for school when the door bell rang. I wasnt expecting anyone, knowing that Appa had left for China yesterday night. Grabbing my crutches from the floor, I hobbled slowly towards the main door. 

'Good morning, noona...' I opened the door, surprised to find Kookie standing infront of me smiling shyly.

'Kookie! What are you doing here?' I asked.

'Are you angry at me, noona? I figured that since today is the first day you're going to school in crutches.. I should at least help you with your school bag... Oh and I also made breakfast for you...' he explained, his face turning bright red as he waved the paper bag infront of me.

'Aigoo... Kookie.. You shouldnt have... Come on.. Come in first.. We are still early...' I opened the door wider to allowing him to step in not realizing that the left crutches wasnt stable. I could feel my body losing my balance, I shut my eyes tightly, bracing myself for the hit. I didnt expect for that pair of arms circling my waist, supporting me.

'Noona.. Are you okay?' Kookie ask, worried, his face close to mine. 

'Ha...ha.. I'm fine... If it werent for you... I would have had a morning kiss with the floor..' I joked, as trying to enlighten the awkward atmosphere. 

'Its alright noona.. Luckily I was here... Have you had your breakfast? I made kimbab for you...' 

'Ahh... Thank You, Kookie... You shouldnt have... Come in first..' Regaining my footing, I hobbled in, leading him into the dining room. 

'Kookie.. take a seat first... I'll grabbed us something to drink, okay...' I called out, hobbling towards the kitchen. Standing infront of the fridge, I leaned against the wall as I pulled the fridge door open. Grabbing the orange carton, I swing the door shut. I stood frozen as I tried to pull myself together,seeing how I needed the crutches and I was holding onto the carton.

'Noona... You should have just told me where to get it...' Kookie's voice came from behind as he grabbed the carton from my hands and helping me to stablize the crutches. Smiling at him, I pointed to the cabinet where the cups were as I hobbled slowly back into the dining room.

'Aigooo... I should have took the medical leave when the doctor offered...' I muttered as I sank into the dining chair. Kookie raised his eyebrows as he poured the drinks, looking at me questioningly.

'Are you hurting right now? Do you need your medicine now? Or should I just bring you to the hospital now? Noona?' 

'Kookie.. You're doing it again... No.. I'm fine.. I dont need to go to the hopital or to take the painkillers.... You're such a worry wart, Kookie...' I giggled as I took a sip of the orange juice.

'Noona.. Stop teasing me.. I'm just worried about you... I still think it's my fault that you're in this state right now...' Kookie mumbled as he peeled the wrapping around the kimbab and pushing it towards me.

'Alright alright.. let's eat now... Or we'll be late for school... Thank you for breakfast, Kookie-ah...' I winked at him, taking a bite of the kimbab, causing the younger boy to blush.

......................................................

'Kookie.. Thank you for helping me... The classroom is just down the hallway... I would be able to manage.. You need to go to the general office now and get your schedule... I'll see you later during lunch.. okay?' I reassured the younger boy, pushing him slightly towards the general office.

'You sure, noona? Alright.. I'll see you later!! Take care, noona...' He waved as he jogged towards the general office. I smiled to myself as I watched him turn around, sending me his cheeky grin.

'Alright.. Seo Joohyun.. let's do this...' Adjusting the crutches, I took a deep breath as I made my way towards the classroom. BY the time I reach the class, I was sweating profusely, my side bangs sticking to my forehead.

'Omo! What happened to you?'

You should call us to help you with your bags...'

'Let me help you to your seats...'

I rolled my eyes as questions shoot from left and right. 'Dont worry.. I can manage.. You guys can continue with what you're doing...' I muttered as I hobbled towards my seat at the back. Letting out a sigh of relief, that the seat beside me was unoccupied.

Ignoring the mumblings from the class, I took out my stationary, trying my best to not get affected by the empty seat.

'Morning Class... As usual... you guys dont know how to keep quiet... Is everyone here?' Mrs Kim called out as she stepped into the classroom. Rolling my eyes at her annoying voice, I placed my head down, ignoring the calls for a certain Kim Jongin.

'Ma'am.. I'm here.. Sorry.. I had something to attend to earlier on...' 

'Kim Jongin... you can go seat beside the sleeping Ms Seo... And wake her up...' 

'I'm not sleeping... I'm very much awake..' I retort, seating upright.

'Very good... Kim Jongin.. are you waiting for a red carpet?' Mrs Kim ask sarcastically, as she folded her hands staring at the frozen student infront of her.

'Ermm... No.. Ma'am...'

I felt my whole body tensed, as he took a seat beside me. 

........................................

'Thank You Mrs Kim...' The whole class chorus as Mrs Kim sauntered out of the classroom. Scrambling to stand up, I felt his strong grip on my arm. 

'Do you mind letting go of my arm?' I ask, my voice calm, not looking at him.

'Seo Joohyun.. we need to talk...' 

'There's nothing to talk about... If there's nothing important.. I need to go now... I have a lunch appointment...' With all the strength I have, I grabbed my bag and the crutches, hobbling out of the classroom. 

'SEO JOOHYUN! WAIT UP!!' He called out causing the students at the hallway to turn and look at us.  Ignoring his calls, I continued walking towards the cafeteria.

'SEO JOOHYUN!! I LOVE YOU!!' 

I stopped in my tracks, the five words repeating in my head. I could feel my whole body fighting against my willpower, wanting to turn around and look at him, the tears threatening to spill as I continue standing frozen as if I was rooted to the ground.

'Did he just confess?'

'Daebak.. After humiliating her, he's doing this?'

'If I were her.. I would run into his arms... Kim Jongin.. so cool...'

'She's just playing hard to get right?'

'I bet she has someone else now...'

'She's just pretending to be innocent now...'

'The new hottie is helping to her... See.. She has someone else now...'

'Really... a player...'

'Shameless girl.. Tsk..'

'Noona.. Ignore them... Come.. I'll help you...' I looked up, to find Kookie, his face full of worry as he pulled my school bag and guided me to the school garden. As we turned around the corner, I caught myself turning around, staring at his figure. His face, one that I didnt thought I would see, full of pain. 

...................................................

A/N

Hey HEy Hey...

Sorry for the late update...

haha.. 

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter... SEOKOOK!!

Please read, subscribe and upvote if you like!

I have a new fic in mind... (i cant wait to start!!!)

but prolly after I finish one of my hanging fics.. haha

ANW 

ENJOY!!

LOL

XOXO