여덟!!

Love VS Hate

'Seobaby... Are you sure about this?'

'Yes Unnie...He's the first one to make my heart beat this way.. I'm going to do anything to close to him, unnie..' I answered, trying to sound as convincing as possible as I tied my hair up in a ponytail.

'Dont get us wrong.. Its just that this would be the fourth time your confessing to him.. and we dont want you to be hurt anymore... You deserve someone else... Someone who would accept you as you are...' Hyo unnie said, patting my head.

'I know unnie... Its almost time for him to end his practice.. Do you guys wanna come along? Maybe the fourth time is a charm?' I tried to lighten the atmosphere, giggling softly. Hyo unnie and Yoona unnie exchange looks before agreeing to follow me to the practice room. Alot of thoughts evaded my mind as we walked to the practice room. What if he were to reject me again, would I be able to put a stop to the ever growing feelings.

'Well.. Here goes nothing...' I whispered, pushing the door slightly. Hyo unnie and Yoona unnie behind me, giving me encouragement. I looked around the room, to find him and his friend at resting at the bench, their backs towards me.Not wanting to disturb their conversation, I inched forward softly.

'You know your one lucky guy...' Lee Taemin, Jongin's close friend said. I could hear the envy in his voice as he nudged Jongin.

'Uh?' 

'Jongin.. Everyone would love to be in your position.. You have the one and only Seo Joohyun head over heels over you...' Hearing the statement from Lee Taemin, made me freeze. I could feel my curiosity growing, wanting to know what he really feel. I felt my heart clench slightly, watching him scoffed at Taemin's statement.

'Really? Who would want her? Rotten attitude...' 

I gasped, unable to control myself. The two boys turn, surprised to find me standing behind them. Lee Taemin stood up, bowing as he excuse himself. I couldnt bear to remove my stare from Kim Jongin as I felt the tears trailed down my cheeks.

'If you dont like me... If you dont want me... Why did you treat me so well two days back... you could just leave me alone in the rain... WHY DO YOU HAVE TO MAKE ME FALL FOR YOU MORE?!!' I could feel the anger coursing thru my whole body. Wiping the tears away, I glared at him. He turned his back, ignoring me as he slowly packed his stuff.

'Why.. Why do you hate me so much?' I whispered.

'Because.. I just do... Everything about you disgusts me...' He muttered, walking out from the practice room, leaving me alone. Sliding down to the floor, I hugged my knees tightly as tears kept falling down.

'Joohyun.. We are here for you...' Feeling two pairs of arms hugging me as I continue to cry, trying my best to mend my first heartbreak.

.......................................

Maknae.. Its been two weeks.. I missed my best friend...' Hyo unnie said.

Looking away from the window, I glanced towards Hyo unnie and Yoona unnie. Both of them had worried looks on their faces. I shrugged, ignoring the tight feeling in my chest as I looked out of the window.

'You need to snap it out... He's not the only one... You can find other guys who are way better than him... Anyway.. My cousin would be reaching anytime soon... You better stop moping around...' Yoona unnie muttered, as she folded her arms in frustration.

'Yes Unnie...' I mumbled, not taking my eyes away from the window, I could hear Hyo unnie chiding Yoona unnie. I closed them out as I continued to stare at the clouds, immersed in my own thoughts.

'YAH SEOJOOHYUN!!' 

I looked away from the window, surprised to find a new face sitting beside Yoona unnie and an amused looking Hyo unnie

'As I was saying... Seobaby.. Meet my cousin.. Jeon Jungkook... Kookie-ah.. this is Seo JooHyun...' Yoona unnie introduced. 

'Anyeonghaseyo... Seo Joohyun sunbae... I'm Jeon Jungkook... I'm a new transferree from Busan.. I'm starting school next week...' I smiled slightly hearing Jungkook introduced himself, his voice nervous and shy.

'Nice to meet you, Jungkook-shi... Sorry for earlier...' I apologized as I shooked his hand. I could feel my cheeks turning red as I witnessed the flustered good looking boy turning bright red infront of me. 

'Now that we all know each other... Shall we go to the amusement park? I know someone needs to stop feeling sad and enjoy life!!!' Yoona unnie said, standing up. I groaned softly, not wanting to leave the comfortable cool cafe environment.

'Stop groaning, maknae-ah.. let's go!!' Hyo unnie said as she tugged my hand, pulling me up, earning laughter from Yoona unnie and Jungkook.

.......................................

'Are we really taking this ride?' I widen my eyes as I looked up to find the scary rollercoaster. Hearing the loud screams, was enough to make me pee in my pants.

'Are you sure I wont die here? Yoona yah?' Hyo unnie whispered, as she grabbed Yoona unnie hands tightly.

'Yes! Unnie if your that scared, I'll seat with you!!' Yoona unnie giggled as she teased the older girl.

'Then what about me?' I pout, folding my arms. 'Jungkook is your partner!!' Yoona unnie pushed him towards me, making him to stumbled slightly. I could sense that Yoona unnie was trying to matchmake me with Jungkook. Not wanting to make Jungkook feel awkward, I pull his hand following Yoona unnie and Hyo unnie into the queue.

'Erm.. Joohyun sunbae... I'm sorry for my childish cousin...' Jungkook whispered as he removed his hands from mine.

'Its alright.. You can call me noona... Your 2 years younger than me right?' 

'Yes.. Araso noona...' Jungkook grinned as he started to bounce, excited to ride the rollercoaster.

'GOOD LUCK SEOBABY, KOOKIE!!' Yoona unnie shouted as she climbed into the seat beside Hyo unnie.

'PLEASE LET ME STRANGLE YOUR COUSIN LATER, JUNGKOOK-AH!!' 

'Noona.. Are you ready? You can hold my hand if you want to...' Jungkook offered, as he climbed into the seat beside me. Nodding my head, I grabbed his hands as the rollercoaster started to move slowly.

'Thank You, JungkooOOOOOOOOOKKKKKKKKKKKK AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! 

...........................................

author's note: 

sorry for the delay...

Life been busy with ty internship and all.. haha...

I've decided to add another character to add more drama.. haha..

Hope you enjoy this chapter..

Please subscribe and upvote!!

Leave your feedbacks, comments and tots behind!!

XOXOXO